Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unless you are a guy who has girls messaging him first on tinder, you can't be a volcel.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In order to prove women can't be incel, the pig woman experiment was used, showing that men are thirsty fucks.

However, tinder is very difficult for men, so not any man can get results.

You're only a volcel if you get matches AND those matches message you first.

Everything else is pure cope

Pfp is back I see, IT is probably rejoicing

But if I message a woman first, and that results in sex, was I volcel for not making the effort?

But if I message a woman first, and that results in sex, was I volcel for not making the effort?
if you message her and it results in sex, you are a fakecel because you had sex.

volcel implies no sex

Nice to see the old avatar again
In order to prove women can't be incel, the pig woman experiment was used, showing that men are thirsty fucks.

However, tinder is very difficult for men, so not any man can get results.

You're only a volcel if you get matches AND those matches message you first.

Everything else is pure cope
Never used tinder tbh. Can't do that to myself because I know how it will turn out

It seems the bar keeps rising every single day.

if you message her and it results in sex, you are a fakecel because you had sex.

volcel implies no sex

What I mean is, how are you incel just because women don't message you back? Why can't you be volcel for voluntarily not putting in effort?

What I mean is, how are you incel just because women don't message you back? Why can't you be volcel for voluntarily not putting in effort?
you can't say you're a volcel unless you KNOW you could have sex. tinder matches are cope if you are unable for translating it into sex. it's like IOIs, a redpilled cope.

plenty of dudes out there get tinder matches and can't get sex.

it's like saying "you haven't approached 500 girls, you're not incel"

you can't say you're a volcel unless you KNOW you could have sex. tinder matches are cope if you are unable for translating it into sex. it's like IOIs, a redpilled cope.

plenty of dudes out there get tinder matches and can't get sex.

it's like saying "you haven't approached 500 girls, you're not incel"

You don't know until you've put in effort. I'm not saying 500 girls, but you can't just wait around for it to happen and call yourself incel.

You don't know until you've put in effort. I'm not saying 500 girls, but you can't just wait around for it to happen and call yourself incel.
calling yourself volcel is cope though.

Thanks for telling us master, I will follow your orders

Tinder needs to be made illegal now.
Just make an app accelerating hypergamy and making chad fuck all the women theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back