Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unless you are < 10% body fat you are volcel

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Seriously. Being under 10% body fat in your 20's is so rare that at least a few low-tier girls will be willing to fuck you just out of sheer novelty.

I'm usually a fabulously eloquent and long-handed ranter but, honestly nothing more needs to be said.

Extremely low bf looks unhealthy.
12% is the best bf for me at least.

10% is the sweet spot imo.

<5% is where it starts to get kinda freakish and you start becoming Mr. Varicose Veins

I was deeply considering it. If not getting a foid the gymcel coping will at least keep me away from the noose for a while. If <10% body fat doesn't work I am roping straight.

Bodyfattheory

Cope, Low bf only good with decent bone structure

<5% is where it starts to get kinda freakish and you start becoming Mr. Varicose Veins
No one has 5% bf except bodybuilders.

Exactly. Hence the part where girls will fuck you out of sheer novelty
Just lowbodyfatmax bro, you will look good.
Screenshot 2018 10 13 09 05 52 739

12% is good. But only extremely low bf without muscles looks unhealthy. Low bf with muscles looks like underwear models.

Wrong. Extremely low bf without muscles looks unhealthy. Low bf with muscles looks like underwear models.
Models don't have bodyfat below 8%
Edit: also you can't maintain muscle mass when you lose too much bodyfat, unless you roid.

Models don't have bodyfat below 8%
Edit: also you can't maintain muscle mass when you lose too much bodyfat, unless you roid.
I am a fatty. I likely have body dysmorphic disorder.

10% only looks good if you have some muscle mass too, othervise you will only look skinny. <5% is basicle unobtaineable, between 5 and 10 it's hard to keep muscle withoud gear because too low BF lowers yout T-production. I'd say too that 12% is the sweetspot. My lowest was around 13-14. If you don't know about nutritions and proper training it's hard to go that low.
12% is good. But only extremely low bf without muscles looks unhealthy. Low bf with muscles looks like underwear models.
Yes, this

Wow I've never seen guys with so much muscle look so ugly and puny facially you just destroyed my theory
I destroyed your theory by having <10% body fat in my 20s. If body composition could get guys out of inceldom, we'd be a fitness community and not a bunch of suicidal no hopers.

I was that or under for years in my teens/20s and never got so much as a hug
Going to the gym to get girls is for fucking losers and is one of the biggest copes ever

This is dumb, bodyfat < frame < status < race < height < face

If the last 4 are lacking you can subsaharanafricamax all day to no avail.

If you're a larping normie then maybe gymcelling/dietcelling can help you ascend but I'd start with normal looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing.