Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Exercise and make-up can easily turn a 4/10 roastie into a 8/10

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
It's soo brutal. No woman needs to be under 8/10 if she isn't disfigured while for men it's set in stone unless they get rich.

Even gymcelling only makes sense if you are a certain height, otherwise you look clownish.

Facts. It pisses me off so much when women complain abt dating. All they have to do is put on make up and the majority of men will instantly simp for them. Honestly most men now dont even care if they are a 4/10 as long as the foid gives them some attention. Fuck women I’m done with them.

Facts. It pisses me off so much when women complain abt dating. All they have to do is put on make up and the majority of men will instantly simp for them. Honestly most men now dont even care if they are a 4/10 as long as the foid gives them some attention. Fuck women I’m done with them.

Maybe a 7/10, but a real 8/10 is super rare

Imagine magically increasing your smv by 3-4 and people calling you pretty for your fake smv

It's soo brutal. No woman needs to be under 8/10 if she isn't disfigured while for men it's set in stone unless they get rich.

Even gymcelling only makes sense if you are a certain height, otherwise you look clownish.
I think a 5 *MIGHT* be able to ascend to a 7 if they gymmaxxed