Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unemployable, and now no inheritance from QEII - Will Prince Andrew rope?

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
I was tempted to post in Inceldom Discussion, because let's be real, there's no way the broke ass Prince "I can tell you she's lying because I was unable to sweat back then" is getting any action right now.

Images 38

So it turns out Prince Sweaty has been left out of his mother the Queen's will, mainly because for tax purposes it was better for her to leave everything to Charles.

That's King Charles, the older brother who holds all the constitutional roles, owns all the private cash and land assets.... and just asked his disgraced younger brother Prince Sweaty Andrew to kindly get the fuck out of the premises.

As I see it, Prince Sweaty Andrew has three options:

1. Follow in his young nephew Harry's footsteps, get the hell out of there, find some way of supporting himself and making it on his own.

2. Beg his brother for neetbux.

3. Fucking kill himself.

Which will it be?

I hope banging the 17yos on Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave island was worth it, because it looks to me like he's totally fucking fucked now.

(Disclaimer: NGL I love the whole arcane spectacle of the British Monarchy and the Royal family. I love the way they make liberal colonization apologizers seethe and tic. I love the way Elizabeth II was a voice of conservative common sense and decency for my entire life. I love the way Harry used to get on the piss with his school mates and his army mates and start shit. I love the way William is respected by more or less everybody. And I fully respect their military service. Those boys are just a good advert for generation Me. Or at least they were, until Harry put his dick in the chocolate sauce and it all started to go horribly wrong...

Last edited:
I don't care about the British royal family

Harry acted like a rebel boy and threw away a royal life :lul: jfl what a cunt

Images 39

Last edited: