Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Undesirable traits on chad vs Incel

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Shy

Chad: cute, innocent, foids feel comfortable around them

Incel: Retard, autistic, school shooter, weak faggot

Aggressive

Chad: Confident, manly, gets what he wants

Incel: Over compensating faggot, Deeply insecure, unstable future shooter

Dresses like shit

Chad: Unique, doesn't follow trends is his own man, doesn't care what others think to confident for that

Incel: Homeless, sex offender, shooter, monster, disgusting, broke faggot

FUCK CHADS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have been called one of the Incel things from each list.

shy/ high inhib/ beta is an undesirable trait no matter who it is

shy/ high inhib/ beta is an undesirable trait no matter who it is
Shy 6'4 hunter eyed Chad is gonna have a line of 10 city blocks of whores to suck his cock. You think the average whore is gonna see 6'8 Chad and because he's quiet not drop to her knees????? Chad could literally be shaking and stuttering while talking to a whore and that whore will begin removing her panties. JUST FUCKING LAUGH JUST FUCKING LAUGH JUST FUCKING LAUGH :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Shy 6'4 hunter eyed Chad is gonna have a line of 10 city blocks of whores to suck his cock. You think the average whore is gonna see 6'8 Chad and because he's quiet not drop to her knees????? Chad could literally be shaking and stuttering while talking to a whore and that whore will begin removing her panties. JUST FUCKING LAUGH JUST FUCKING LAUGH JUST FUCKING LAUGH :lul::lul::lul::lul:.
yeah lol, basically 0.00001% of the population. I know that if you were to post a picture of someone you consider a Chad, it'd be some normie, like the first guy in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/life-of-a-chad.387194/

Incel: Retard, autistic, school shooter, weak faggot

When I was eighteen, two Somali boys called me a "future school shooter" because of my severe ASD-related social dissociation and severe anxiety.

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

Incel: Homeless, sex offender, shooter, monster, disgusting, broke faggot

the only thing chad cant win against is a bullet

Agreed but denying the fact that a chad tier man will struggle because of it is bluepilled.
Well I personally know 2 Chads IRL who are probably more autistic than me. One is a KHHV and the other one is a landwhale fucker because any other foid loses interest 5 mins after talking to him. I've seen both of these men get offered sex.
It depends how autistic you are and how you look. If you're shy and slightly awkward, then yeah you'll probably be fine. If you act like you've been brutally raped with a rusty pipe your whole life, then it's a major failo

Chad could literally shit his pants mid conversation and foids would be making excuses for it.

Indeed but this very unlikely as well. But the thing is an attractive man will almost never be non NT or a sperg. Bad genes come in pacakages for the most part, same with good ones.
Yeah, true. Most good looking people are NT. But there are always exceptions to the rule. It has to do with upbringing as well.

You guys are too much