Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life of a chad

I HAVE INCEL RAGE RN WHY I AM NOT LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

it must be kind of annoying to be chad and always have these painfully average looking foids trying to talk to you.

it must be kind of annoying to be chad and always have these painfully average looking foids trying to talk to you.
That’s not how men are programmed my guy, these chads enjoy every second of it.

Nightmare mode

i dont enjoy it when non stacy foids try to talk to me. i just want them to shut the hell up so i can do whatever im doing in peace

not one click it will fuck my head

i dont enjoy it when non stacy foids try to talk to me. i just want them to shut the hell up so i can do whatever im doing in peace
You’re severely autistic, so you aren’t programmed like the average man :feelsYall:

weapons grade suifuel

Look how aggressive they get because their massive ego got crushed.

Bumping because you niggas need to see this

It's okay because you get to smash new foods everyday.

Fucking retarded ITers and normies will still believe the personality bullshit.

They don't even look that good:feelsree::feelsree:life isn't fair
Why do these feminine zoomer pretty boys get such easy lives :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:and why are foid zoomers attracted to these faggots?

Yep, life of a Chad is pure bliss. Unlike the toilet who hates male attention if it's from a non-Chad the Chad enjoys literally all female attention. :feelswhat:

They don't even look that good:feelsree::feelsree:life isn't fair
Why do these feminine zoomer pretty boys get such easy lives :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:and why are foid zoomers attracted to these faggots?

Their jaw looks good, the rest of your looks is largely secondary.

1st guy: recessed normie twink
2nd guy: good looking prettyboy
404: chad not found
lots of people don't know how to rate for shit.

Last edited:
Cope, these guys are chads for their age groups. 8 or above is chad, 10 is Gigachad
They are Chads for your homo fantasy. First guy is a 5/10 normie with some zoomie tiktok hair and dressed well.
Second guy is a good looking prettyboy, but no Chad. But yeah he might grow into one, idk what age he is. Looks manlet though.

They are Chads for your homo fantasy. First guy is a 5/10 normie with some zoomie tiktok hair and dressed well.
Second guy is a good looking prettyboy, but no Chad. But yeah he might grow into one, idk what age he is. Looks manlet though.
Then why are they getting bitches :lul:

Then why are they getting bitches :lul:
Because despite what many people here say, you don’t need to be a Chad to get bitches. Any NT 5/10 normie can slay. First guy is with some thots at a nightclub which imo looks staged and second guy is just talking to bitches on omegle.
It also shows how underrated softmaxxes are that you’re calling the first guy a Chad and i’m the only person who called you out for it. Hair and dressing well is a halo.

Because despite what many people here say, you don’t need to be a Chad to get bitches. Any NT 5/10 normie can slay. First guy is with some thots at a nightclub which imo looks staged and second guy is just talking to bitches on omegle.
It also shows how underrated softmaxxes are that you’re calling the first guy a Chad and i’m the only person who called you out for it. Hair and dressing well is a halo.
Only chad can slay. Normies can get bitches but they have to try hard. Basic blackpill principles my friend

Only chad can slay. Normies can get bitches but they have to try hard. Basic blackpill principles my friend
When was the last time you went to a social event with young zoomers? You rated a 5/10 normie as a Chad so I can be pretty damn sure you don’t shit about “basic blackpill principles”.

When was the last time you went to a social event with young zoomers? You rated a 5/10 normie as a Chad so I can be pretty damn sure you don’t shit about “basic blackpill principles”.
mate I‘m still in school :lul: I think I’m more qualified than you to talk about what is considered attractive to zoomers. Just keep coping, I’m sure when you learn how to act like you are NT you will be swimming in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl

mate I‘m still in school :lul: I think I’m more qualified than you to talk about what is considered attractive to zoomers. Just keep coping, I’m sure when you learn how to act like you are NT you will be swimming in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl
Yup like I thought. Some dumbass kid who’s talking out his ass, like anyone else who makes retarded threads like this.

Yup like I thought. Some dumbass kid who’s talking out his ass, like anyone else who makes retarded threads like this.
Just call me a retarded kid. Foid tier argumentative skills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This place should really be made 18+

So are you just denying that hypergamy exists?
It exists. It’s the reason why the lowest-tier males (us) are incels. It doesn’t mean that gigachads are simping for landwhales or whatever deranged bullshit people like to come up with. It’s exaggerated on forums like these.

It exists. It’s the reason why the lowest-tier males (us) are incels. It doesn’t mean that gigachads are simping for landwhales or whatever deranged bullshit people like to come up with. It’s exaggerated on forums like these.
Fair point but the guys in those videos are chads by zoomer standards

I’m a zoomer. They really aren’t. They can slay but it doesn’t take a Chad to do that. They wouldn’t receive the level of worship a Chad would.
Tommy Fury is an example of a high-tier Chad. He has face, height and frame/ muscle.
These guys you post at best have a decent face but are manlets or frail twinks.
Then let’s agree to disagree :feelsYall:

It’s so orge

you only hate it because you know it will not lead to anything :feelsUgh::society:

if foids mired you like in that omegle video it would be completely different :feelsUgh::society:

absolutely over for non-NT's I am either massively delusional(possible because mentalcel) or I see uglier guys with gf everyday :lasereyes::society:

Why did you post this.:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

They are 10/10 pretty boys, pretty boys are about as high-value to foids as Chads are.

Pretty boys like, Jacob sartorius, Justin Bieber, Hasan Piker, Tom Holland, BTS, etc, etc, are all extremely attractive to women even though they aren't traditionally masculine looking men.

Most normies aren't pretty boys either though

They are 10/10 pretty boys, pretty boys are about as high-value to foids as Chads are.

Pretty boys like, Jacob sartorius, Justin Bieber, Hasan Piker, Tom Holland, BTS, etc, etc, are all extremely attractive to women even though they aren't traditionally masculine looking men.

Pretty Boys Are just a variation of chad. Most pretty boys become more masculine chads later on anyway.

Pretty Boys Are just a variation of chad. Most pretty boys become more masculine chads later on anyway.
Pretty much agree, if you are the highest value of men, this means that you are Chad. The retard Moegells doesn't think that the examples that you posted were Chad, because they don't look like traditionally masculine alpha males. This might be true, but they are 11/10 pretty boys and those types of men are also extremely high-value and attractive towards women, their looks are far more attractive to women than your average normie male.

All Chad really should mean is that you are extremely high value and attractive to toilets, looking like a Justin Bieber type of pretty boy is irrelevant, if every girl is fawning over you simply because of your genetically superior looks, you are chad.

Even for prettyboys they aren’t That good looking. And no, the “prettyboys are as high value as masculine men” is a meme pushed by low T looksmaxxers who project themselves onto these twinks because they know they could never look like masc Chads.
Guys like Jacob Satorius would be invisible IRL without status.
Ideally you want to be maesthetic.