Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Understanding total looks, Face vs Height - Why both manlets and ugly tallfags can exist simultaneously

height is a looks multiplier, given a certain baseline facial attractiveness..

That's actually how it works in geometric mean i mentioned. The formula is sqrt(f*h). Height acts like a multiplier.

But if you say that height is a multiplier then can't you say that face is the multiplier? What's the difference between f*h and h*f? :feelshehe:

I think the issue I have with the multiplier idea is that some people imply that height is a multiplier that doesn't drop very low.

For instance if you say that a turbomanlet height (like 5ft2) is like a 0.2 or 0.3 multiplier (so it destroys your looks) then i agree. If someone argues it's like a 0.9 or 0.8 (as if being 5ft2 only drops your looks by a little) then it's bullshit

If you are 6'3 and can't get laid then you are simply retarded. LITERALLY just go to the gym, your ugly face will become a lot more attractive if you become jacked. I have NEVER seen anyone that is tall and jacked that had a really ugly face. Most that somewhat had an ugly face were all of ethnics like indians. So if you are white and 6'3 then your only excuse is if you had a really small dick. Even if you are tall and attractive, if you have a small dick its still useless sadly.

If you are 6'3 and can't get laid then you are simply retarded. LITERALLY just go to the gym, your ugly face will become a lot more attractive if you become jacked. I have NEVER seen anyone that is tall and jacked that had a really ugly face. Most that somewhat had an ugly face were all of ethnics like indians. So if you are white and 6'3 then your only excuse is if you had a really small dick. Even if you are tall and attractive, if you have a small dick its still useless sadly.
white and tall is volcel 95% of the time

Gym game definitely works way better when you're tall with a big frame, it's like 10 times more effective for these people because it reinforces what they already have genetically: the size advantage and intimidation factor

All manlets in this forum also have a subpar face but are coping hard trying to blame their height

Face > Height

All manlets in this forum also have a subpar face but are coping hard trying to blame their height
Good looking faces aren't that common to begin win, so very short + good looking face is even less common.

an actual fucking legit piece of knowledge , well done.

That's ok. Tbh neither do I because I've always wanted to be tall and I think it would save me if i suddenly became 6ft5+.

But I can still understand how it's possible for them to be lonely and get rejected
Its normal to get rejected but we are talking about getting rejected all the time cause this is what inceldom all about
tall incels exists but they are extremely rare, maybe like 0.00002 % of the population or rarer than that

Last edited:
Now do hair
It's part of face to me. Lower third, eye area and hair are the 3 pillars of face

Also I made a post on celebs getting hair transplants and what celebs look like with no hair

So if I have a 3-4/10 face and 6'0 in height, what would that make me and would my height significantly help me ascend?

So if I have a 3-4/10 face and 6'0 in height, what would that make me and would my height significantly help me ascend?
With the harmonic mean you'd be a 4 or a 4.8/10 with the harmonic mean (for 3 and 4/10 in face respectively, since you're not sure about your face rating).
With the geometric mean it's 4.24 and 4.9

You'll notice this is lower than the 4.5 and 5 that would be predicted with an arithmetic mean

With the harmonic mean you'd be a 4 or a 4.8/10 with the harmonic mean (for 3 and 4/10 in face respectively, since you're not sure about your face rating).
With the geometric mean it's 4.24 and 4.9

You'll notice this is lower than the 4.5 and 5 that would be predicted with an arithmetic mean
Interesting. Still being sub5 means it's over though :feelsrope:

5/10 Height 5/10 Face > 2,5/10 Height and 7,5/10 Face
5/10 Height 5/10 Face > 7,5/10 Height 2,5/10 Face

But

7,5/10 Height 5/10 Face >? 5/10 Height 7,5/10 Face
(Woman on social media say yes most of the time, barely any attractive shortmale sympatizer)

mirin high iq

being short and ethnic is such a failo for me, I genuinely believe I'd be decent look if wasn't for my pheno and height.

mirin high iq

being short and ethnic is such a failo for me, I genuinely believe I'd be decent look if wasn't for my pheno and height.
Are your a ricecel?

What’s the bottom line. I am too low iq

What’s the bottom line. I am too low iq
Basically you can't simply average things arithmetically if one of your scores (height or face) is very bad, you get a 20lbs phone effect that fucks you over and drags you down.

Basically you can't simply average things arithmetically if one of your scores (height or face) is very bad, you get a 20lbs phone effect that fucks you over and drags you down.
So better to be average than a tall cell or chad manlet (5’4)

I'm expecting some ugly tallfags and manlets coming and saying "BUT THE OTHER CANT BE INCEL, BULLSHIT". It always happens

The point of the post is to try to bring people together to some extent. You do NOT have to believe that face and height are equally as strong to admit with this model that anyone can be inkwel if they score really bad at one or the other. Hopefully that helps people see things differently

That's ok. Tbh neither do I because I've always wanted to be tall and I think it would save me if i suddenly became 6ft5+.

But I can still understand how it's possible for them to be lonely and get rejected
High IQ

tallfag gaslighting has reached levels unthought of

Get your point but if you have a 10 height (6'3, yes not 6'7 or some shit 6'3 is optimal unless you're in the Netherlands) and a 3 face, you'd have pretty good looks according to your model right? Face > height but still, if you have about a 4 face as a tallfag you're not a real incel, unless you have severe autism. A 3 face at 6'3 I can buy, barely, but you're still pretty close to a 5 with those stats.

Get your point but if you have a 10 height (6'3, yes not 6'7 or some shit 6'3 is optimal unless you're in the Netherlands) and a 3 face, you'd have pretty good looks according to your model right? Face > height but still, if you have about a 4 face as a tallfag you're not a real incel, unless you have severe autism. A 3 face at 6'3 I can buy, barely, but you're still pretty close to a 5 with those stats.
I really don't think that 6ft3 is 10/10, more like 8/10, maybe 9/10 in places like riceland/curryland. On tiktok and social media foids have been pushing for 6ft5/6ft6 a lot, I've seen plenty of posts on reddit saying "eh my bf is 6ft2/6ft3, nothing special"

But assuming 6ft3 is 10/10 height + 3/10 face, and face ~height we get 5.5 with the geometric mean and 4.6 with the harmonic mean.

So we're predicting normie looks essentially (~5/10). If you assume that face is stronger than height it's going to be more like a 4/10.

I'd say sub4 is real inceldom, 4-6/10 is more like normie territory (with 4/10 being low tier normie, the nearcels). That being said you don't need to have sub4 looks to be an incel in practical terms nowadays. Depends where you live, depends on your money/status etc it's possible

Obviously a 5/10 dude will never relate to a 3/10 subhuman, even if they're both equally inexperienced with women

It's part of face to me. Lower third, eye area and hair are the 3 pillars of face

Lower third = jawline, chin and mouth, midface= philtrum, nose and maxilla/ cheekbones and eyes; upper third= forehead and hair

This solves a lot of debate about Height vs Face
This model is great, but just wait until a paper comes out with the economic value of each trait. We got a post about that in the must-read section, but it only addresses looks overall and race, not particular traits.
A fucking masterpiece, galactic IQ.

The 20lbs smartphone thing is fucking perfect, sums it up perfectly

This needs to be pinned immediately
Totally. Feels fresh since this is all personal harvest more that citing papares. Great post @Gymcelled

Ok this is an amazing thread

What's the graph look like for autism?

yeah it's a non-linear interaction of sexual cues that determines your attractiveness

height gives you the best base smv tbh along with race