Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Under what circumstances is rape ok?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

When is rape ok?

• Never

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Only when it's drunk sex or "regret rape", but not by force

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Same as above but also when it's by force but it's an incel doing it

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Always

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other(explain in comments)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I know many brocels aren't that radical but don't say it in order to avoid getting called cucks or banned, so I'll make this an anonymous poll.

By ok I mean an ethically ok thing to do, or understandable.

Hello IT, go fuck yourselves

I don't get why drunk sex is considered rape. If it's two drunk people having sex, and the woman gets mad, the man still gets called a rapist, despite being drunk himself.

In that sense of what feminists call rape, I think that situation of "rape" is okay.

I don't get why drunk sex is considered rape. If it's two drunk people having sex, and the woman gets mad, the man still gets called a rapist, despite being drunk himself.

In that sense of what feminists call rape, I think that situation of "rape" is okay.
It's because the foid will say she was tricked, manipulated, or taken advantage of having sex while intoxicated.

If she woke up with a Chad she wouldn't say anything but if it was with a guy who isn't Chad or far below she most definitely would.

Another favorite rape story of mine involves a woman accusing a man of rape because he conned her into believing he was rich or wealthy and when she found out he was merely a con artist after the fact they slept with each other she accused him of rape by intentionally misleading her through means of deception.

Last edited:
I know many brocels aren't that radical but don't say it in order to avoid getting called cucks or banned, so I'll make this an anonymous poll.

By ok I mean an ethically ok thing to do, or understandable.
Ok law man

It's because the foid will say she was tricked, manipulated, or taken advantage of having sex while intoxicated.

If she woke up with a Chad she wouldn't say anything but if it was with a guy who isn't Chad or far below she most definitely would.

Another favorite rape story of mine involves a woman accusing a man of rape because he conned her into believing he was rich or wealthy and when she found out he was merely a con artist after the fact they slept with each other she accused him of rape by intentionally misleading her through means of deception.
Fucking whores.

real rape is never ok. REAL rape.

Fucking whores.
"This pussy of mine isn't cheap, you have to be this tall, this physically fit in appearances, and have this much money to access it. But remember, my 'love' is completely unconditional, tee-hee."

Last edited:
when it's ur mom

Maybe toilets shouldn't get wasted?
Also
No such thing as rape in a marriage

Maybe toilets shouldn't get wasted?
Also
No such thing as rape in a marriage
Favorite marriage story of mine comes from a eastern European nation, wife takes husband to court because he refuses to fuck her anymore so her lawyer makes the case to fine the husband, the judge enforces the fine on him which he had to pay.

Besides the money going to the court it ended up in the wife's pockets as well.