Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unban Kointo

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luxity

Banned
-
Back when I used to lurk this site before I had an account I used to always enjoy seeing Kointos posts. He was the face of this site imo. It makes no sense to keep him banned. Most of the mods keep in contact with him anyways.. Most users also on this site want him unbanned. If you support this then state so below. Maybe if we get enough people supporting this then the mods can actually consider unbanning him.

Yes he needs to get back !!!

after he said he hated this website and the entire community? he was given more chances than anyone and he didn't appreciate them, and so the garbage had to be taken out. we did all we could and more for him, and he spit on it. he won't be getting unbanned, i can tell you that. being an avid shitposter isn't saving him.

after he said he hated this website and the entire community? he was given more chances than anyone and he didn't appreciate them, and so the garbage had to be taken out. we did all we could and more for him, and he spit on it. he won't be getting unbanned, i can tell you that. being an avid shitposter isn't saving him.
Then why do some of the mods keep in contact with him ?

Then why do some of the mods keep in contact with him ?
it's not against the rules to keep in contact with banned users. if they like him for whatever reason, they can.

you don't even actually know anything about him, you're from September. i don't know what his friends told you about him, but he was an asshole who hated this place and deserved the ban. this thing has been addressed COUNTLESS times by Sergeant in the past, so i'm locking this thread.

read:
https://incels.is/threads/ban-discussion-megathread.57198/#post-1059849

Status
Not open for further replies.