Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=http...men-dating-material-study/&hl=pt-BR&geid=1032

It is as I have always thought: personality means shit. I have been rejected by women all my life despite of being a good person. I have been also rejected by my extended family because of my looks. I have always been an outcast. There was a time in my life when I was an avid reader of self help books. I thought I was at fault for not being liked. So, I began to be more social and open to others but that led me nowhere. The rejections still kept coming. And I got quite a few backstabbings along the way. I am so broken and tired. I just want my eternal rest at this time. People like me weren't made for this world, maybe it is the way my brain has been wired. This crap isn't for me. I want out.

I know how you feel, man. I don't know how much longer I can last either. Everything about this world, and living, it is all so tragic.
It is so much more than just, 'not having sex'. It is everything.
I am so desperate to hear that one thing, that is going to make all the suffering bearable, that is going to restore some grain of faith in humanity, and life, in me. The times when all I can focus on is the fact that thing is never coming, are the worst.

I know how you feel, man. I don't know how much longer I can last either. Everything about this world, and living, it is all so tragic.
It is so much more than just, 'not having sex'. It is everything.
I am so desperate to hear that one thing, that is going to make all the suffering bearable, that is going to restore some grain of faith in humanity, and life, in me. The times when all I can focus on is the fact that thing is never coming, are the worst.
It's over, my friend. If you don't have looks you're worthless. Women will attempt to "fix" a good looking child rapist before even thinking about giving some incel a chance.

I feel you. I would be so fucking hard on myself on my PUA days, the frustration is unbearable when you're ugly and is bluepilled about looks.

It's over, my friend. If you don't have looks you're worthless. Women will attempt to "fix" a good looking child rapist before even thinking about giving some incel a chance.
I know. I have absolutely no hope to ever know love, or anything of that nature. All I want, at this point, is something other that total misery.
The smallest thing that gave some semblance of meaning to this suffering, would be enough for me.

I know. I have absolutely no hope to ever know love, or anything of that nature. All I want, at this point, is something other that total misery.
The smallest thing that gave some semblance of meaning to this suffering, would be enough for me.
It's never coming. I'm over 30 and I've been naive for years thinking there was hope, but there isn't.

Rope or cope

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=http...men-dating-material-study/&hl=pt-BR&geid=1032

It is as I have always thought: personality means shit. I have been rejected by women all my life despite of being a good person. I have been also rejected by my extended family because of my looks. I have always been an outcast. There was a time in my life when I was an avid reader of self help books. I thought I was at fault for not being liked. So, I began to be more social and open to others but that led me nowhere. The rejections still kept coming. And I got quite a few backstabbings along the way. I am so broken and tired. I just want my eternal rest at this time. People like me weren't made for this world, maybe it is the way my brain has been wired. This crap isn't for me. I want out.
Why was he banned?
There is another way.
Him too

It’s finally been proven. The Ultimate Blackpill, proven by a STUDY!!!!

People get personality confused with morality, when normies talk about your personality they mean how entertaining you are, not how good of a man you are. Normies can't seem to understand the difference, they think having a good personality means you are a moral man, maybe this is why so many women enter abusive relationships with charismatic thugs.

I am living proof that personality doesn't mater.
I have a great a personality. Women have told me that I have a great personality.
Most of my friend circle and girls.

I have a great a personality. Women have told me that I have a great personality.

Brutal brocel. I'm sorry to hear that.

mogs me by having a social circle

Normies also describe fat chicks as having a nice personality, so you may have been being insulted this whole time...

So science disproves the obvious personality lie?

This can't be repeated enough tbh.

So science disproves the obvious personality lie?
Yeah but there is that one guy living in that one place whose friend is friends with an IT user and it disproves whatever science has been documented already.

Checks out with real life

Most interesting part:
“This may signal that unattractiveness is less acceptable to women than to their mothers,” says Fugère. “It might also mean that women and their mothers may have different notions of what constitutes a minimally acceptable level of physical attractiveness, with mothers employing a less stringent standard than their daughters.”
Social media and dating apps really fucked up the mind of young foids.

The thing is we are the right people while they are wrong, I did these things too but it got me nowhere, we’re just the unluckiest persons on earth, I’m sure I’Il not make it to 2021 tho,I always had a sixth sense, and I can sense it, I’m gunna kill myself like Cassidy did from preacher s very final scene

That scene hit me so hard with all the melancholia and nostalgia the character felt

They'll bs & say that source isn't peer reviewed & then provide so called acceptable sources of their approved sources which doesn't discuss sociological or social anthropological sources so to speak.
After that we've disproved them they'll tell us not to feel entitled & whiny. So in effect just shut up and suffer in silence because you're not convenient to their brand of power grabbing sjw activism.

Yes the very foundations of the truth

>steingold
Gonna be hard to convince /pol/tards that personality doesn't matter when they see the stein in the study
>steingold
Gonna be hard to convince /pol/tards that personality doesn't matter when they see the stein in the study
(And by "when they see the stein in the study" i meant hard to make a /pol/tard not think that it's false (which i do not think is)

Last edited:
Dating is overrated, I prefer being hermit neckbeard

Bluepillers: 102)

Bluepillers: 102)
Could their worldview (despite being a year+ old thread) be shattered or this is just future altered screencaps to fit their narrative that we're wrong despite science?

Could their worldview (despite being a year+ old thread) be shattered or this is just future altered screencaps to fit their narrative that we're wrong despite science?
nah lol, they'll most certainly use mental gymnastics and if that doesn't work, they'll unironically mock us

The water is really wet in this one

another piece of damning evidence that its over
And normies stil deny deny deny
Fuck this gay ass earth

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 4, Bluepillers: 31)
Hey IT, this thread's already a year+ old now
Maybe you're just getting ready to groom it or something

The ultimate blackpill has been given, nice. Isn't it then time to move on from women? I know about 20 studies now which confirm the black pill. What is next? We somehow need to start building purposes in our life. IT has been defeated, along with other enemies, now what? At this point its probably counter productive to bitch about women for the next 10 years, while a food-maxxer, it seems better to build something.

For me as an older cel im working towards becoming a local MMA champion. My looks will not stop me in this.

Last edited:

Back when water was must read :feelshaha:

There was a study that showed that parents (especially the mother but EVEN the father) would pick the best looking guy regardless of other parameters if they had to choose a partner for they daughter.

A : bad looking engineer/doctor
B : good looking plumber

They would pick B.

That's was an actual study believe it or not. Meritocracy my ass.

For example, Lefevre and Saxton (2017) found that both daughters and their parents valued attractiveness as an indicator of genetic quality when evaluating men as potential partners for daughters. Furthermore, in two separate studies Fugère et al., 2019), women and their parents preferred attractive and moderately attractive men as potential mates for daughters, even when the less attractive men possessed more desirable personality characteristics (e.g., respectful, honest).

This part has been removed by kikes I suppose but you can see it with WayBackMachine I think:

However, when asked to choose the best mate for daughters, both daughters (68.7%) and their parents (63.3%) chose the more attractive man as the best long-term ...

Lookism

Meritocracy is a hoax to maintain unattractive men in slavery.