Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Um sweaty, despite what you believe many women dont have such high sex counts, go and get a better personality and maybe just maybe u will get gf

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
9ldypqcc0ee41

good life fuel at the end tho, get rekt cunt

126? What the fuck she shouldn’t even be allowed rights at that point

126? What the fuck she shouldn’t even be allowed rights at that point
I doubt 126 is even high for the average female these days. :lul:

If she admits to 126 then you know it is closer to 300. Her actual real number I mean.
Very disgusting and gross.

Whores will be whores

Foids always lie. The real count will be thrice as much.

126 can't be right. Even if she went out every weekend, 3 nights a week, there is 80% chance she will find a 7+ to make out with. But only a 30% chance she will find a 9+ who she will have casual sex with.
Then remember she won't let ALL of them nut in her, and then remember she will prob try and have a relationship with some, which means she has some weekends where she can't get new dick.
This sounds like a larp

If she admits to 126 then you know it is closer to 300. Her actual real number I mean.
x3 rule. and for any non chad male it's /3 rule

OK that made me laugh ngl

That's 126 without counting all the guys she only gave a blowjob

Yes thats actually scientifically proven.

Women with tattoos do have double the average sexual partners too.

Borh you need to multiply with 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back