Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [ULTRA MEGA HYPER SOY] THIS FUCKING SUB IS INSANE!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I saw the thread posted about this topic earlier by @MayorOfKekville but I did some additional digging and THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL ON THERE. There are couples who literally have had children and do this shit. Imagine this being your parents. I’m surprised the kids haven’t murder-suicided their parents by now. Here are some notably mind boggling Mariana trench IQ posts I’ve found so far:
3A4F4ABB D21C 451D B1CA C0440759D111

76AAA530 7AC9 408C 9214 7D029DDF8B3B

Here someone tries to talk sense into someone there, only for the cuck to reply with an entire essay I couldnt be bothered to read all of:
C4A1C594 B95F 4014 AFE2 8C63FD0BDA42

i don’t go on reddit sorry

Cuck deserves it

If I was there kid I would go ER

What a soy faggot. No man has to accept being a pathetic cuck who worships used whores. That's like saying the slaves should have known their place in the world and remained happy being enslaved.

Screen Shot 2020 03 25 at 40633 PM

hotwife is even more ragefeul

I feel bad for the kid ngl

You can't make this shit up, I'm done clicking on Soy threads from now on. Too fucked up to read the rest honestly.

"happily married and goes to church with" imagine being the type of person that could be qualified as citizen of sodom in bible and at the same time going to church and praying :lul: The absolute state of cuckianity in 2020.

Also, about that cuck poem at the end where he says about betas place in the world- daily reminder that whenever someone gives you advice like "relationships aren't needed for happines" or "just wait until you're 30 and someone settles with you" - this is what they are secretly thinking about you.

maybe post the name of the sub

Pretend to be one of them go to their meeting and kill all these fucking faggets. ( In mortal kombat super deluxe edition. )

Download

"Le wifey sucks big nig dick, and I'm ok with that, I know my place in the world"

do u have the link of the post? i want to read the full thing ngl, this cucks are so pathetic it's insane

do u have the link of the post? i want to read the full thing ngl, this cucks are so pathetic it's insane
just browse r/cuckoldpsychology thats the sub