Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ultra Chad „Calum Von Moger“ in coma after falling out of a window

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
JFL at that name :feelshaha:

Apparently this fine specimen had an accident that might or might not be related to his meth addiction.

It’s good to know that Chad does not always win…

calum-von-moger-normal.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/umukb5/calum_von_moger_in_a_coma/

He’s has been using drugs and spiraling out of control. Must suck being giga Chad.

Jfl at failing life as Gigachad.

Lol he even has “mogger” in his name

What a retard. :lul:

JFL at that name :feelshaha:

Apparently this fine specimen had an accident that might or might not be related to his meth addiction.

It’s good to know that Chad does not always win…

calum-von-moger-normal.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/umukb5/calum_von_moger_in_a_coma/

yes this guy is absolutely brain dead look at all his videos he is living in tutorial mode and does not try, he regularly sells crap merchandise in his own name for money.

he who controls the spice controls the universe

Low-IQ cocksucker

:feelskek::feelskek: I thought Calum von Moger was a name you made up

If you look closely, there's a beaner and a Malay looking chink who look dead inside.

Yes, the mog never ends... Well, it did this time for once. :feelsokman:

CALUM VON MOGER :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ok there is no way this is a coincidence, I am fully convinced we live in a simulation and the programmers are fucking with us incels

He still gets more pussy than me even being in a coma. I imagine the foid nurses can't help themselves.

"Calum Von Moger" is the equivalent of "Chad Thundercok" :feelshaha:

[UWSL][/UWSL]

CALUM VON MOGER :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ok there is no way this is a coincidence, I am fully convinced we live in a simulation and the programmers are fucking with us incels
What if Calum Von Moger was a 5'5 brown sandcel?

Based, hope he landed in his face and then has to change his mogger name

Didn’t he have an injury before too and his gf left him?
:feelskek: Some chads do end up losing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back