Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Ultra blackpill] How would you rate yourself...

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
Subtract 3 and thats your true rating. Tons of bluepilled studies will say shit like you are actually 20% more attractive than you think but the truth is females will notice every single little flaw about you, they will notice flaws that you never even thought about or considered.

shadowninya said:
the truth is females will notice every single little flaw about you, they will notice flaws that you never even thought about or considered.

I used to think that I'm 4/10 but after seeing photos of everyone here I found only two guys who doesn't mog me. And that's only facialy, I am also completely bald so my attractiveness goes 300% more down

I already think i'm 0. literally not a single redeeming or attractive quality about me. Not my eyes. not my nose. not my hair. not my jaw. not my frame. nothing! I have nothing

Akarin said:
I used to think that I'm 4/10 but after seeing photos of everyone here I found only two guys who doesn't mog me. And that's only facialy, I am also completely bald so my attractiveness goes 300% more down
That's because trucels don't post their pics. only fakecels do. what would a trucel have to gain from posting themselves?

I'd say I'm about a 2/10. I don't work out, I suffer from baby-face syndrome, and I have a small body frame, making me look way younger than what I actually am.

No woman will ever want a man with a BMI less than 18. Not a chance.

lol by that scale im 2-3 out of 10. nice.

1/10 then, that's the rating that fellow incels give it to me.

Subtract 3? So I'm a zero? Bullshit.

Subtracting 3 is stupid and makes no sense. Anyways. 2/10 Subhuman Ogre trash.

shadowninya said:
Subtract 3 and thats your true rating. Tons of bluepilled studies will say shit like you are actually 20% more attractive than you think but the truth is females will notice every single little flaw about you, they will notice flaws that you never even thought about or considered.

This rule only applies if you are a normie. If you are blackpilled you know your true rating.

So I'm -1/10? It's ogre. I rate myself 2/10.

I look like jsanzas retarded brother