Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultra black pill we are the same as normies

LoneyToon

LoneyToon

it's over for this clown world
Even we blackpilled people would treat other incel looking people worse and have pre judgements, Lookism is ingrained in our animal brain

you cant deny this. you know it yourself you are a hypocrite.

Im not saying we would be as bad some normies but it is still ingrained in us

We must fight against the lookism and gynocentrism within.

Amazing news, We are all puppets at the hands of fate and chaos.

Even we blackpilled people would treat other incel looking people worse and have pre judgements, Lookism is ingrained in our animal brain

I actually treat ugly men better bcs I know they probabaly have a shit life. And uglier people are usually friendlier and more chill thatn good looking ones

put two ugly bluepilled man together and the mutual resentment is natural. and if its a blackpilled and bluepilled the hostility would be worse

Even we blackpilled people would treat other incel looking people worse and have pre judgements
No I wouldn't and I don't really like associating with people IRL period, so there wouldn't be any opportunities for me to mistreat or "look down on" another incel

I keep to myself

Not really
I try not to form an opinion about someone until I observe their actions
If they don't say or do anything to me they simply don't exist
Aspies are more likely to judge a person by their actions

put two ugly bluepilled man together and the mutual resentment is natural. and if its a blackpilled and bluepilled the hostility would be worse
I fucking hate my rich short asf classmates, all of them even the not unnattractive. The bitches i could accept

false

I actually treat ugly men better bcs I know they probabaly have a shit life. And uglier people are usually friendlier and more chill thatn good looking ones

cope ive been lurking on this forum since 2018 u are the real greycel here
larp jfl.

@dreadtheblackpill level larp

@incelerated level larp

@Animecel2D level larp

Good insight actually. I always cringe a bit when incels pretend like we're ourselves "above" human nature when there is just no reason to think so.

Uhhhh, I never said I didnt

False I treat everyone the same, with great disdain.

No I wouldn't and I don't really like associating with people IRL period, so there wouldn't be any opportunities for me to mistreat or "look down on" another incel

I keep to myself
This, OP might be projecting.

Hard to say… for me, I’m just someone who would keep to myself and don’t speak unless I’m spoken to. If another guy less attractive than I were to speak to me, I’d reciprocate. If he is however rude and disrespects my values and what I stand for, I’d either avoid him, or try disrespecting him back whatever way possible depending on my mindset.

That said, I wasn’t quite like this when I was younger. I used to be that dude who’d pick on people for being very weird (like playing with yourself on the school toilet kinda weird) or bossy. Funny thing is, I don’t ever recall it being just for looks. I was a follower back then.

Last edited:
Normies are usually more aggressive and rude because they are insecure

I'm not sure.

This, OP might be projecting.
OP is one of those "bandwagonist" guys I've always talked about. Guys like that are one public IOI away from renouncing the black pill and calling all of us "losers who didn't self improve enough"

These are the guys that go to the gym just to be able to get a 4/10 with high pussy mileage and then they start talking shit about incels

nope, i treat everyone the same

Not really
I try not to form an opinion about someone until I observe their actions
If they don't say or do anything to me they simply don't exist
Aspies are more likely to judge a person by their actions
even if ppl act badly, you have to acknowledge the IQ pill.

i guess i'm closer to judging ppl that are capable of acting better (higher IQ), but don't do so. but i guess however intelligent they are, that still plays into nature. and also fate and genetic determinism