Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate Racepill Niggers are Homo Erectus

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
10% - Please use lounge for non-inceldom related race discussions
Every racepiller gotta read this book.

In summary this is a book by scientist Richard D. Fuerle that supports the idea using evidence. That black africans are genetically closer to homo erectus rather than homo sapeins. Several studies have shown that black african DNA is closer to to apes than homo sapeins.
Erectus Walks Amongst Us

Over for blackcels.

Erectus mogs. :feelsclown:

doesn't matter they still slay thanks to massive halo :lasereyes:

you waste time coping on calling niggers animals(which most of them are), while they're seeding some stacy as you type this

JBB:yes::yes:

Maybe for the meme, but I don't think that Richard D. Fuerle's findings are legitimate.

he just mad that wife or daughter got blacked by a nigger :feelskek:

Another day, another “racepill” mentioning black people :feelsseriously::fuk::fuk:

Another day, another “racepill” mentioning black people :feelsseriously::fuk::fuk:
Could be worse. At least you have donkey Kong DNA that could give you high t instead of being a mixed race goblin like me

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh motherfuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hes baaaack :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I swear I thought it was TheProphet who posted this originally? :feelshaha:

?? lol niggas have good smv in eurocucks and NA, could be way worse
you could be a short curry named Pankaj or rice named small Xi

This is low IQ, homo erectus was already extinct when Homo sapiens migrated out of Africa. If niggers have homo erectus DNA we all do

Could be worse. At least you have donkey Kong DNA that could give you high t instead of being a mixed race goblin like me
Blacks don't have "Donkey Kong DNA", they are mostly Homo Sapien

This is low IQ, homo erectus was already extinct when Homo sapiens migrated out of Africa. If niggers have homo erectus DNA we all do
The coalacanth was thought to be extinct 65 million years ago, turns out it was found in 1938 off the South Africa's East Coast.

Niggers are subhumans

Blacks don't have "Donkey Kong DNA", they are mostly Homo Sapien
They have donkey Kong DNA. They would always try to go at me younger all because I was fat. They gave me hell.

I actually read the book, the whole premise is that the out of Africa theory is wrong. And tbh I agree, the only reason academics support it is because it glorifies niggers as the cradle of civilization. It's more a political dogma than a scientific theory, just like "race is a social construct".

That's because they're assholes, not monkeys
They act like monkeys tbf ngl. Kind of wish I was one. So I wouldn't be lonely.

I actually read the book, the whole premise is that the out of Africa theory is wrong. And tbh I agree, the only reason academics support it is because it glorifies niggers as the cradle of civilization. It's more a political dogma than a scientific theory, just like "race is a social construct".
out of africa is a load of bullshit.
A species is usually defined as a group of organisms that can reproduce together to produce fertile offspring. Africans can produce fertile offspring with people of other "races". Ergo, they are members of the homo sapien species.
homo sapiens is very broad. all human races are different sub species (like tigers) and niggers and aborigines are at the most archaic and primitive end of the spectrum with whites and some asians at the other.

out of africa is a load of bullshit.

homo sapiens is very broad. all human races are different sub species (like tigers) and niggers and aborigines are at the most archaic and primitive end of the spectrum with whites and some asians at the other.
In terms of genetic distance, Abos and Asians are closest to each other due to descending from a basal ancestor, or having partial Archaic East Asian admixture themselves.

main-qimg-7f0cd72daa52f0446647dfe48611b400

In terms of genetic distance, Abos and Asians are closest to each other due to descending from a basal ancestor, or having partial Archaic East Asian admixture themselves.

jav addicted polcels ignore that whites are closely related to south Asians and Arabs to spread the myth that east Asians and whites are "in da same group!!1" when in actuality they're at polar ends of each other kek
nice to see a chart debunking the horn of Africans are Caucasian bullshit too

Last edited:
jav addicted polcels ignore that whites are closely related to south Asians and Arabs to spread
South Asians are 75 - 80% Western Eurasian, so not very close.
the myth that east Asians and whites are at polar ends of each other kek
They kinda are, they're just slightly closer to each other compared to Africans

genetic difference between white and east Asian: -.4

between black and white or east Asian: -.8

fact: whites, Arabs, and south Asians are practically cousins Lmao HAHAHA
Most violent and hateful ppl on the planet

South Asians are 75 - 80% Western Eurasian, so not very close.

They kinda are, they're just slightly closer to each other compared to Africans
indians and west Asians are pretty similar to whitesanyway, more than east Asians and whites are. Asians and whites get grouped with each other because of technological advancement. They don have much in common tho. Whitoids got more common with Saudi Arabians culturally and physically

plus they Look the exact same Ccoeidn from SpongeBob ass ended

indians and west Asians are pretty similar to whitesanyway, more than east Asians and whites are. Asians and whites get grouped with each other because of technological advancement. They don have much in common tho. Whitoids got more common with Saudi Arabians culturally and physically
I'd say Levantines and North Caucus people are cousins to Europeans, South Asians are distant relatives

What is component 1 and component 2?

Humans are genetically closer to fucking pigs than monkeys, according to science.
What does this mean to you?

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy and considering my expertise in this field I would like to say that water is indeed very wet.

Lol. I saw that book when I was lurking white nationalist forums way back in college. Hilarious cover.

And no. Niggers are not homo erectus. They are just the branches of homo sapiens that stayed in Africa or migrated westward or southward in Africa while the ancestors of Eurasians, migrated to northeastwards towards Eurasia.

If you wanna have a good idea of how these early out of Africa humans looked like, they looked somewhat like Ethiopians/Somalians/Kenyans or the Andaman islanders/Negritos of Oceania.

"
The 200 islands of the Andaman archipelago lie in an arc between Burma and Indonesia in the Bay of Bengal. Their inhabitants possess an extremely distinctive phenotype, typified by a small average height, gracile build, dark pigmentation, and unusual hair morphology. Victorian anthropologists noted phenotypic similarities to the pygmoid peoples of Africa and suggested a recent African origin (e.g., Dobson 1875). However, to differing extents, these physical characteristics are present in populations scattered throughout Asia and Near Oceania. These groups are often referred to as “Negritos” (from the Spanish diminutive for Negro) and predominantly follow a mobile, hunting/foraging mode of subsistence. This has led to the alternative suggestion that they might represent an ancient substratum of humanity in Asia, predating later migrations and agrarian expansion events (Coon 1966; Molnar 1983; Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994). Populations matching this description still exist in southern India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, and China. Many others appear to have survived being replaced or assimilated until at least the advent of European colonialism (Wallace 1883; Forbes 1884; Wollaston 1912).

Because of their island location, the Andamanese had little sustained contact with the outside world until the mid-19th century. This is reflected in their languages, which are linguistic isolates with striking morphological features (
"

i will leap slam some bitches with my Monkey Jump Skills , and rape them in a brutal manner.

Blacks and ethnics got nothing on the white man, cuh.
ure not white :feelskek::feelskek:
ure a sand nigger
keep coping

almost as bad as North Indian curries " we wuzzz indo aryan bhai!!!"

Bro, I'm ethnic. I see it happen.

I don't claim to be white, stupid nigger. Learn to read.

doesn't matter niggers got 2nd best smv easily and trade blows with spic retards