Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate blackpill: niggers are homoerectus

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
From an legendary thread:
Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens. Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races. The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.I want you guys to let this sink in for a second. Niggers are LITERALLY NOT HUMAN. They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens. In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

6013398.jpg

You can read the book here:

1649910835523.jpg

714c6d7d651b62cc43b18dc791627518939d8e3e16dfde4de28094342a83a55b-1.jpg

1857242bc396cc8b7fc92564a4c8ed50035f0b79eed0585a81fc45000779060a-1.jpg

Absolutely fucking brutal pill :blackpill:

It never began for niggers

Among us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:(like the game):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of you niggas be erectus for homos

Robert Sepehr also argued that Jews have the most neanderthal DNA. Considering that Joos have a very distinct look with their big noses and such, I believe him 100%

no wonder foids fuck em. They have the Erectus giving the beast like feeling foids want @Lux

Homo niggerectus

That's why they fuck most of the white stacies and cuck cumskins:lul::lul:
Homo erectus blood makes them look like beast, dominant and powerful which we all know all the foids like plus they are the most high T race which also help them to attract foids.
I bet most of the lurking foids especially white foids are getting wet by seeing aforementioned photos:lul::lul:

They are literally monkeys

Robert Sepehr also argued that Jews have the most neanderthal DNA. Considering that Joos have a very distinct look with their big noses and such, I believe him 100%
They are that genetically distinct, Ashkenazi Jews are genetically close to Siclians, Greeks, etc.

Monkey-branching would actually work for them.

From an legendary thread:
Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens. Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races. The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.I want you guys to let this sink in for a second. Niggers are LITERALLY NOT HUMAN. They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens. In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

6013398.jpg

You can read the book here:

1649910835523.jpg

714c6d7d651b62cc43b18dc791627518939d8e3e16dfde4de28094342a83a55b-1.jpg

1857242bc396cc8b7fc92564a4c8ed50035f0b79eed0585a81fc45000779060a-1.jpg

Absolutely fucking brutal pill :blackpill:
How asian and white femsects find these homo erectuses fuckable is beyond any comprehension

Alot of humans actually still have the dna of our cousins to this day

most commonly neanderthal

beating a dead horse. we already all know this.

I actually read that book :feelsokman:

Actually retarded considering homosapiens originated near the African horn.

Ethiopia
There's no evidence for the out of africa theory, the only reason why it's being promoted by the kike academia is because it aligns with their social agenda of nigger worship. Brought to you by the same schlomos who claim "race doesn't exist" and "gender is a social construct".

No, there's no evidence at the moment that proves that Blacks are Homo Erectus.
Cope. The facts presented in the book has so far not been refuted.
Keep coping.

incredibly high IQ:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
I actually read that book :feelsokman:

There's no evidence for the out of africa theory, the only reason why it's being promoted by the kike academia is because it aligns with their social agenda of nigger worship. Brought to you by the same schlomos who claim "race doesn't exist" and "gender is a social construct".
Glad to see actual users who are high IQ and blackpilled regarding homoerectus niggers :feelsokman:

Cope. The facts presented in the book has so far not been refuted.
Keep coping.
Literally, most of the stuff in the book has been debunked and it uses flawed studies from 10 - 15 years ago.

Not to mention, just because one guy claims Blacks are Erectus, doesn't mean they are.

Brutal niggERpill

shut the fuck up

Their forward growth mogs mine.

niggers still look better than chinks who have chimp like body proportions

niggers still look better than chinks who have chimp like body proportions

Cannot agree - I always thought of East Asian males as masculine, surprisingly.

Literally, most of the stuff in the book has been debunked and it uses flawed studies from 10 - 15 years ago.

Not to mention, just because one guy claims Blacks are Erectus, doesn't mean they are.
''debunked'' by mainstream academia who has an clearly political agenda to distort the scientific truth.
'muh scientific racism' 'muh biological based human races doesn't exist'
jfl

Niggers are literally non-evolved apes.

''debunked'' by mainstream academia who has an clearly political agenda to distort the scientific truth.
'muh scientific racism' 'muh biological based human races doesn't exist'
jfl

Niggers are literally non-evolved apes.
The people who claim that races don't exist are retarded, or don't know what they're talking about. Nevertheless, they don't represent most sciencists.

I did look at the article, it wasn't confirmed that African harbor specifically Homo Erectus ancestry.

That's why they fuck most of the white stacies and cuck cumskins:lul::lul:
Homo erectus blood makes them look like beast, dominant and powerful which we all know all the foids like plus they are the most high T race which also help them to attract foids.
I bet most of the lurking foids especially white foids are getting wet by seeing aforementioned photos:lul::lul:
I thought Asian men made white girls wet

Did Tito debunk it?

yeah. people like that @Truckzo nigger needs to learn his place

They are that genetically distinct, Ashkenazi Jews are genetically close to Siclians, Greeks, etc.
Not!

Ashkenaz of the land of Asguaz.
06721AE8 CAE5 468A A1A3 F23127FE4753

more proof - Askanaz
04C0E6AD 3E14 488C A6AA E33E1AF8410A

Last edited:
this thread needs to get more replies than the lookism.net one