Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ultimate low IQ 4'10 manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

I thought this was a meme post, but read the comments and click on his profile. This ain't a troll. His IQ is lower than his height.

“just bluepillmaxx bro”

That’s larp nibba

If this isn't a LARP he is just GIGA coping. If its true I honestly feel bad. Being 5'3'' is hell I can't imagine how awful 4'10'' would be.

nobody cares about height, thats why there is a whole subreddit dedicated to it.

That’s larp nibba
That's a long con then because he talks like this on every subreddit, and his account is 4 years old. Also look at his coping manlet rage in the comments of that thread. Why is he rambling about motorcycles? If this is a larp then it's next level.

That's a long con then because he talks like this on every subreddit, and his account is 4 years old. Also look at his coping manlet rage in the comments of that thread. Why is he rambling about motorcycles? If this is a larp then it's next level.
Not too hard to lie about your height though on your main account. The more I read his comments the more it comes off as it being fake.

Not too hard to lie about your height though on your main account. The more I read his comments the more it comes off as it being fake.
I'm just talking about the way he talks. It's very low IQ, like a caveman or a drunk. I can imagine typing like this when pretending to be a dumb person, but why do it during your entire time on reddit?

https://old.reddit.com/user/kuaal?sort=top

Again though, if this is a larp then it's funny. Actually he might be mocking their manlet mod. He just changed it from "5'1 60 year old biker with tall wife" to "4'10 30 year old biker with tall gf" to avoid post deletion.

Last edited:
If this isn't a LARP he is just GIGA coping. If its true I honestly feel bad. Being 5'3'' is hell I can't imagine how awful 4'10'' would be.
O V E R F O R U S

Again though, if this is a larp then it's funny. Actually he might be mocking their manlet mod. He just changed it from "5'1 60 year old biker with tall wife" to "4'10 30 year old biker with tall gf" to avoid post deletion.
Now I know this is a LARP account LMAO

That makes me feel worse because we’re legit manlets who are the laughingstocks of normal people
People think we are a joke so they LARP as us for laughs, its pretty gross

He made it to 30 without roping? Fuck, he must be almost retarded level low IQ

Ultimate imaginary 4'10 redditor