Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ultimate Famepill: The "Being Ugly, My Experience" truecel on YT now has a new girlfriend who fogs his last hard

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Remember this dude?

I think he was even called an incel saint at some point. Then he somehow got this femcel girlfriend. Looksmatched. Alright. Happy for him

But they recently broke up and he I remember he said on stream "I will probably die alone now"
And now I see his new stream and witness this:

What the fuck. How can anyone seriously deny the status/fame pill anymore?
She literally looks decent. Sure, Becky at best, but he is legit gigasubhuman.

He has health problems, never leaves the house, has no wealth, nothing, only thing he has is millions of views and YouTube fame.

How the fuck can this man make me feel this envious!? :feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper

just be famous and tall and white is legit even if subhuman face

i wonder how (((he))) could have accomplished this

im sure his family has a whole synagogue of those whores freely available for lending tbh

Rudi goodnews blog 600x400

fame maxing is a thing

Just get a lot of status -theory

For whatever reason women are hyperobsessed with fame so any guy with a sliver of fame could get a gf. Of course she's not with him for the "right" reasons and anyone with two braincells to rub together can see that

For whatever reason women are hyperobsessed with fame so any guy with a sliver of fame could get a gf. Of course she's not with him for the "right" reasons and anyone with two braincells to rub together can see that
True! I remember that bastard told about his numerous female friends. Even before his fame he mogged most of us KHHVs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back