Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UK's 30 most right-swiped Tinder Profiles - You can already imagine what these people are. Water is wet, sky is blue.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Aaah, yes, the good old Tinder with all its impossible standards set by the people there... well, I mean for men. Countless experiments have showed how many matches girls can get easily in a day, some experiments ramped to 2000 matches in 24 hours. A friend of mine did an experiment with a fake female profile and got 99 likes in less than an hour without even using a picture. JFL And dudes stay there for months trying their hardest and don't get anything back... yada yada, you know the story, women don't text first because they have the goddess/princess complex and everything has to be the way they want, men cannot have preferences and women can set impossible standards and still have infinite people to choose from.
Now, that is for the common man... what about the 30 most liked Tinder profiles in UK?

Yeah, they are exactly what you would expect them to be, and considering it is UK, you also know you will find someone that is more fake than jewish honesty.
There are the expected elements, high status Chads, Stacies, Beckies and Chadlites, but there are some bizarre elements in there, oh UK, you never failed to disappoint me with these plastic-looking people ever since Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach aired. Some of these people are more plastic than plastic itself and more make up than a whole room with drag queens.
Why are they getting so many likes? Looks? Fun bios? Status they hold (job, income, money, able to travel, lots of free time, connections to power)? The answers are obvious for each person listed, except the mega plastic awfully artificial-looking people that I just can't understand. Something is very wrong with this country and it is more than clear that something is going on in the brain of British people because worshipping these mega plastic-looking people is pretty fucking weird. I don't know though, maybe because they are just women, who knows.
What is wrong with UK, dude? What the fuck happened?
The men? What I just said before. Amazing personalities attracting so many people???? How can they know if they have only read 1 or 2 sentences in a bio and some pictures of them? Wow, are their personality detectors THAT good and they can detect their personalities through phones now? Do the looks help with the personality? The blue eyes? Being bulky? Having status? I don't know men, I thought personality was something else and nothing related to the physical body.

I hope Tinder and other dating apps keep growing and growing, spreading more and more, they will just end up blackpilling people in mass as they will see the true nature of the dating market and female nature once they see what women really are, and how they treat those they drool over without even knowing who the fuck they are. Let the mass depression start and let's see where that will end up. At some point, some of these people will pose as a woman in an app and their reality will be upside down, they will see it is over, never fucking began. They will see the unimaginable unbalance there exists in the dating market, and how women are privileged and fully able to choose men of status and whatever qualities they want, as they have infinite validation no matter what.
Same goes for Chads. These people live in a parallel universe, their own reality. They are solipsistic, or are we the ones displaced from our original existence and wrongly placed in a reality we do not belong to?

I will tell you, read the bios. READ. THE. BIOS. Oh yeah it just happens that I'm 6'4" and look exactly like the prince haha, I don't know why ladies are attracted to me tho, it just so happens bro, take a shower and you can do it as well.

I hope this planet ends soon, very soon.

Jack is ugly though, he's balding NW 2 or something and he has the smallest arms ive seen

I really hope this shitty little island gets consumed by a nuke

I really hope this shitty little island gets consumed by a nuke
Trust me. Everyone is hoping so. @Notorious Inkler

5afbf0a2fc7e93800b8b45f5

LETS SCORE SOME FAKIN GOALS ENGERLAND

@Tiredpoorcel The delusional britbong @IncelCream says that he is Celtic and he thinks that this is somehow better than being a britbong. The reality:
Screenshot 20210924 161208

no curries no ricemen classic

Aaah, yes, the good old Tinder with all its impossible standards set by the people there... well, I mean for men. Countless experiments have showed how many matches girls can get easily in a day, some experiments ramped to 2000 matches in 24 hours. A friend of mine did an experiment with a fake female profile and got 99 likes in less than an hour without even using a picture. JFL And dudes stay there for months trying their hardest and don't get anything back... yada yada, you know the story, women don't text first because they have the goddess/princess complex and everything has to be the way they want, men cannot have preferences and women can set impossible standards and still have infinite people to choose from.
Now, that is for the common man... what about the 30 most liked Tinder profiles in UK?

Yeah, they are exactly what you would expect them to be, and considering it is UK, you also know you will find someone that is more fake than jewish honesty.
There are the expected elements, high status Chads, Stacies, Beckies and Chadlites, but there are some bizarre elements in there, oh UK, you never failed to disappoint me with these plastic-looking people ever since Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach aired. Some of these people are more plastic than plastic itself and more make up than a whole room with drag queens.
Why are they getting so many likes? Looks? Fun bios? Status they hold (job, income, money, able to travel, lots of free time, connections to power)? The answers are obvious for each person listed, except the mega plastic awfully artificial-looking people that I just can't understand. Something is very wrong with this country and it is more than clear that something is going on in the brain of British people because worshipping these mega plastic-looking people is pretty fucking weird. I don't know though, maybe because they are just women, who knows.
What is wrong with UK, dude? What the fuck happened?
The men? What I just said before. Amazing personalities attracting so many people???? How can they know if they have only read 1 or 2 sentences in a bio and some pictures of them? Wow, are their personality detectors THAT good and they can detect their personalities through phones now? Do the looks help with the personality? The blue eyes? Being bulky? Having status? I don't know men, I thought personality was something else and nothing related to the physical body.

I hope Tinder and other dating apps keep growing and growing, spreading more and more, they will just end up blackpilling people in mass as they will see the true nature of the dating market and female nature once they see what women really are, and how they treat those they drool over without even knowing who the fuck they are. Let the mass depression start and let's see where that will end up. At some point, some of these people will pose as a woman in an app and their reality will be upside down, they will see it is over, never fucking began. They will see the unimaginable unbalance there exists in the dating market, and how women are privileged and fully able to choose men of status and whatever qualities they want, as they have infinite validation no matter what.
Same goes for Chads. These people live in a parallel universe, their own reality. They are solipsistic, or are we the ones displaced from our original existence and wrongly placed in a reality we do not belong to?

I will tell you, read the bios. READ. THE. BIOS. Oh yeah it just happens that I'm 6'4" and look exactly like the prince haha, I don't know why ladies are attracted to me tho, it just so happens bro, take a shower and you can do it as well.

I hope this planet ends soon, very soon.

If you dont have a chad jawline its over

It's okay. I never really had a chance.
Maybe in the next life I'll be worthy of holding a girl's hand.

All men are Chads but some ugly foids. Juggernaut full force.

The game is rigged indeed.

There's no way anyone swipes on this thing (can't even tell if ultra low T male, female or tranny).

Puke

What makes you swipe right? ™ A witty bio. I think if you’re not laughing on a date then it’s not worth it – a good sense of humour is so important to me.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Tips for standing out?

Be authentic, put yourself out there, use bright filters.

Last edited:
Wow, most women look plain as fuck and most of those men are normie-tier too, even some mid-tier normies there tbh.
People parrot the Chad-only bullshit and then post shit that disprove it and don't even realise it lmao.

All men are Chads but some ugly foids. Juggernaut full force.
Not many there are.

Ah, yes. I've just remembered how much I don't miss online dating sites.

I remember now why I quit using them. It was when I realized I was reviewing women's profiles and sorting them as

A) Probably won't be into me.
B) Definitely won't be into me.

Wow, most women look plain as fuck and most of those men are normie-tier too, even some mid-tier normies there tbh.
People parrot the Chad-only bullshit and then post shit that disprove it and don't even realise it lmao.
Don't think it would be necessary to say what your comment says as I say it in the post itself, maybe your attention span didn't catch it.

Don't think it would be necessary to say what your comment says as I say it in the post itself, maybe your attention span didn't catch it.
Because there are no Stacys there and there's one Chad. Not sure about the mulatto guy. The rest aren't even Chadlites.

Why are so many people on here calling these guys ugly? They are obvious Chads and Chadlites. Just look at their jawlines.

LOL and not 1 dude over 28. yet men 'peak' in their 50s. over for me. I am at my prime age for looks and it is fucking shiiiiiiiit

Lots of ethnic foids, white chads, stacies, and one tyrone. Ethnic subhuman males = might as well kill yourself

Nothing new. Looks exactly like it does here in California as far as the dating scene.

LOL and not 1 dude over 28. yet men 'peak' in their 50s.
That's MGTOW bullshit cope. You will peak for what? Looking old, almost dead, 1 step from the grave? Peak for what? Ready to betabuxx and old had mega used old hag cumdump? Ready for a single mother of 4 that took 300 loads from different guys before settling down with this idiot in his 50s because he has no other options and he is at her peak while she is 30+ years past her prime?

Fuck I hate these MGTOW copes so fucking much, bunch of fucking coping idiots with the most fucking retarded copes on this planet. Don't worry you will peak later. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yeah, peak ready for old hags and mega used gigaroasties cumdumps and giga single mothers. These fucktards really get to me.

That's MGTOW bullshit cope. You will peak for what? Looking old, almost dead, 1 step from the grave? Peak for what? Ready to betabuxx and old had mega used old hag cumdump? Ready for a single mother of 4 that took 300 loads from different guys before settling down with this idiot in his 50s because he has no other options and he is at her peak while she is 30+ years past her prime?

Fuck I hate these MGTOW copes so fucking much, bunch of fucking coping idiots with the most fucking retarded copes on this planet. Don't worry you will peak later. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yeah, peak ready for old hags and mega used gigaroasties cumdumps and giga single mothers. These fucktards really get to me.
I know. Men hit the wall hard at 30. If you have good hair and not fat you can sustain for a bit longer, also plastic surgeries. But you will only be able to attract women in the 30+ age range once ur in your 40s.

Danny has tiny arms but the sports pic and huge legs halo him to look buff. It took a second look to realize he’s skinny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back