Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukrainians starting to hit targets within Russia (Russian people beyond pissed about this)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Jewlinsky is under orders to keep attacking like a maniac, and fight to the last man. So when the Russians retreated back across the border in parts of Ukraine, the Ukrainians have moved their military equipment up and are starting to shell into Russia.

There has been several drone and helicopter attacks on oil refineries in Russian cities close to the Ukraine.

The NWO might actually be going to do something I was thinking about.. getting the Ukrainians to try to take Russia by force. Jewlinsky then can be made the ruler of the ex-Soviet Union.

You see I started thinking also instead of these places joining the EU, what if a 2nd EU is created, with Kiev as the capital. Which will be allied with the 1st EU and have free trade and all that.

The NWO might actually be going to do something I was thinking about.. getting the Ukrainians to try to take Russia by force. Jewlinsky then can be made the ruler of the ex-Soviet Union.
Shitskin nigger cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back