Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainians are retaking Kherson (the only significant city that Russia took after 1 month of invasion)

The Ukrainians, with unlimited support from NATO aren't going to stop and let them have the Donbass area either, heck even Crimea they might go after.

And sooner or later the Ukrainians will get more advanced Western weapons systems like a bunch more drones, and older cruise missiles. NATO is going to keep up the money train to Ukraine now, after the war it will be loans and assistance for rebuilding, humanitarian aid, military support, government budget support.

As the whole nominal GDP o the Ukraine before the war was ~$250 billion. Even assuming 50% of the Ukraine economy was government spending, so $125 billion USD equivalent. NATO can fund that and a lot more for as long as needed.

At some point I think the Russian government itself in Moscow has to think ya its just easier going along with this, like Poland & co. did.
True:bigbrain:

It was 3 months after the outbreak of WWII :feelsseriously:
The USSR wasn't an active belligerent against Germany in WWII until a couple years later in 1941

They tried to invade Finland 1v1 with the goal of subjugating it entirely, the peace treaty was signed a year before Germany invaded Soviet Ukraine

Last edited:
The USSR wasn't an active belligerent against Germany in WWII until a couple years later in 1941

They tried to invade Finland 1v1 with the goal of subjugating it entirely
Was USSR's annexation of parts of Poland "before WWII," since they hadn't joined the fight against Germany and weren't warring US, France and UK? I don't believe the sole determinant for "World War II" is "actively fighting against Germany." Regardless, if it technically wasn't a part of WWII the point isn't diminished, and WWII had already begun.

Was USSR's annexation of parts of Poland "before WWII," since they hadn't joined the fight against Germany and weren't warring US, France and UK? I don't believe the sole determinant for "World War II" is "actively fighting against Germany." Regardless, if it technically wasn't a part of WWII the point isn't diminished, and WWII had already begun.
Yeah alright but the point is you were referring to when Germany invaded the USSR/Soviet Ukraine and this was a separate thing from before that:feelswhat:

Yeah alright but the point is you were referring to when Germany invaded the USSR/Soviet Ukraine and this was a separate thing from before that:feelswhat:
It was a part of WWII. Also during WWII, or the years from when WWII began and ended, the USSR retook all areas of modern day Ukraine.

It was a part of WWII.
In the most broad possible sense I guess

It was a 1v1 Soviets vs Finns that ended with a peace treaty where Finland lost 9% of their land (which was of very little strategic significance, not what the Soviets intended on getting out of it originally and was ultimately vastly outweighed by everything they lost)

In the strictest sense this was a Soviet victory and Finland lost but the pragmatic reality of it is much different; for everyone with an actual stake in it it was a colossal Soviet fuck up. Not unlike how Russia’s war in modern day Ukraine is going

Also during WWII, or the years from when WWII began and ended, the USSR retook all areas of modern day Ukraine.
Ye but my winter war comparison rly had nothing to do with that

Jfl at this cope, if Russia wanted they could just turn Ukraine into a nuclear wasteland. They're purposefully holding back because Ukrainians are stationing their troops in residential areas and if they kill too many civilians NATO will use this as propaganda against them for the next 50 years.

My thoughts and prayers are with Russia in his defense efforts.

Jfl at this cope, if Russia wanted they could just turn Ukraine into a nuclear wasteland. They're purposefully holding back because Ukrainians are stationing their troops in residential areas and if they kill too many civilians NATO will use this as propaganda against them for the next 50 years.
“Welcome to day 389 of our 48 hour special operation, relax guys Putin is playing 8d chess he could have Ukraine annexed by tomorrow if he wanted to”

I think Putin might have learned 4D Chess from grandmaster Trump.

Reminds back a long time ago Kasparov was competing against Putin to be the ruler of Russia. Kasparov was the highest ever rated chess player, up to that time. But another Jew it should be said.

It seems as if Russias initial strategy failed. Looks like the leadership were fixated on one strategy.They underestimated the strategic planning of the Nato generals.
They gonna have to regroup and focus on dynamic ever changing strategies.

Hmm the Russians underestimated Nato's war readiness here. Looks like Nato had everything well prepared(waepons, survailance etc) for the very second that Russians attack.

Its still early days though , just because a football team tried a strategy they decided on early game doesnt mean they have to stick to it if the other team anticipated that strategy. They simply regroup kick in plan B and get on with it.

So still early days though and Russia have made strategic ground tbh. Capturing cities is a waste of time without controlling startegic bridges, roads, railways, hills, infrastructure like airports leading to that city. So looking at it the Russians have the upper hand and control all the vital points , example around Kiev etc.

Yeah thats whats up. Okay bye

Doubtful, if they were winning they wouldn't be begging NATO and the United States for help like little bitches. The only thing Ukraine is winning is a propaganda war in the west, but propaganda doesn't win wars, boots on the ground do. Russia is going to win this and then NATO along with all the European puppet states will come crying to Uncle Scam. It won't do them any good because with the United States dollar and the global economy in jeopardy Uncle Scam will eventually be faced with a domestic insurrection of his own. Uncle Scam might do something crazy like a false flag or direct military confrontation, then we will really have World War III where nukes will go flying over the place. If World War III starts basically guaranteed at this point that the United States will initiate that. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Ukraine has 44 million people and is in a state of total war rn, 5% of the male population is a reasonable amount
You mean untrained conscripts. Good. Let the men die so I can later go in and get my cute slav gf waifu

You mean untrained conscripts. Good. Let the men die so I can later go in and get my cute slav gf waifu
Seen a photo of a German coffee shop run by a man with his support Ukraine logo on a window near the entranceway. It seems that might have something to do with the European impetus to start World War III with Russia, a bunch of European simps lusting after Ukrainian female refugees.

"Ukrainians are welcomed here especially if they're young, attractive, fertile, and female." Fucking memes write themselves. :feelsclown::yes:

Seen a photo of a German coffee shop run by a man with his support Ukraine logo on a window near the entranceway. It seems that might have something to do with the European impetus to start World War III with Russia, a bunch of European simps lusting after Ukrainian female refugees. Fucking memes write themselves. :feelsclown::yes:
They are just NPCs who support the current thing.

They are just NPCs who support the current thing.
True, but simps will support anything if they think they have a shot or opportunity with the ladies. They would drink a bucket of liquified shit if they thought it might increase their chances of getting laid. :feelsEhh::blackpill::yes:

@shii410 This war is the equivalent of a cleaning lady having a field day with a very dirty part of the house. Remember that Russia doesn't want to destroy Ukraine, but to take it over, since it sees Ukraine as its own land. There's no point in levelling the country when you'll have to rebuild it back up once you've killed all of the opposition.

I hate soyciety so much and don't give a fuck about them at all that I don't even fucking know the reason for this war :feelskek: I probably would know if I was a normie consooming the brainwashing media but I would rather know nothing than do that

Fuck everything I just want to cope while I can, can you MFs at least give this to me :feelscry:

I hope Putin wins. Anyone against the globohomo agenda is a friend to me

It seems as if Russias initial strategy failed. Looks like the leadership were fixated on one strategy.They underestimated the strategic planning of the Nato generals.
They gonna have to regroup and focus on dynamic ever changing strategies.

Hmm the Russians underestimated Nato's war readiness here. Looks like Nato had everything well prepared(waepons, survailance etc) for the very second that Russians attack.

Its still early days though , just because a football team tried a strategy they decided on early game doesnt mean they have to stick to it if the other team anticipated that strategy. They simply regroup kick in plan B and get on with it.

So still early days though and Russia have made strategic ground tbh. Capturing cities is a waste of time without controlling startegic bridges, roads, railways, hills, infrastructure like airports leading to that city. So looking at it the Russians have the upper hand and control all the vital points , example around Kiev etc.

Yeah thats whats up. Okay bye

Ya I had to credit the Russians for adapting their strategy and firing generals and promoting other guys up who are winning.

Eg.. instead of advancing really fast and losing vehicles to the missiles. By having infantry up front and going slowly, with the artillery way back like miles and miles back, and hitting Ukrainian targets, they stopped a lot of losses.

The Russian industry should be rushing to get way more drones too.

That sucks, I fucking hate the Ukrainian (((government)))!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back