Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainians are retaking Kherson (the only significant city that Russia took after 1 month of invasion)

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
We are now in the stage of the war where Ukrainians are actively winning rather than just Russia failing

Russians are outnumbered and outgunned, Ukraine has more soldiers on the ground as well as an actual modern military arsenal supplied by the West while Russia only has meme shitpost equipment. There is a 0% chance of them taking Kiev now
A07D044D C07E 452C B5C7 0DFFE9A76482

Over for Russia. They got cucked harder than anyone thought was possible and they will now become a meme tier autist country chimping out with nukes like North Korea then become a vassal state of China
1776236F 7F9E 4848 B818 F90C03BB03A4

:feelskek::feelshaha:
D8A5D24B 360E 464C 8FFB 93C0128825E2

A minor setback.

We will see. I think Russia will try everything to win in Ukraine. Both sides don't give a shit about the white race though. This is a war with Jews on both sides calling the shots and trying to get more money and natural resources than the other Jews.

Russia has lost 50 million troops and haven't killed anyone, source: reddit
The Ghost of Kyiv already killed 50 million Russian troops single handedly by himself and we will see more soon:feelshehe:

Day 1: “Kiev will fall in 12 hours, 3 days to annex the whole country”

Day 10: “It’s a 15 day special operation, Putin is playing 8d chess”

Day 30: “Russia can still win, we just wanted Donbas”

Day 60: “We will fight in the streets of Moscow, Ukraine will lose like France and Hitler”

Day 90: “Siberia is the perfect place to regroup, the Chinese counter attack will save us”

Day 120: “At least my ass is still unraped”

soyciety won... again :fuk:.

Nigga russians are going easy on ukrainefags if they ass raped them full force no one would like that and putin would lose his standing even more.

kek
That was the case for the first couple days. Russia thought Ukrainians would surrender instantly like the Afghan government to the Taliban so they sent a relatively small force into Ukraine like when an anime villain fights using only 1% of his full power and says you should surrender instantly

Then it turned into an actual protracted war which they didn’t expect and it turns out even the relatively small army Russia sent in could barely supply themselves let alone capture a single relevant urban population center or win any major confrontation where they faced resistance. Now Russia has to go Juche (North Korea style economy) and fight a full war when actually had zero intention or plan for any of that. Meanwhile Ukraine is in a state of total war now and has mobilized a huge army with an infinite supply of guns and equipment from the West and a population that is immensely hostile to Russia. That’s why Russia is coping now and saying they didn’t want to fully control Ukraine in the first place

Ukraine like when an anime villain fights using only 1% of his full power and says you should surrender instantly
Kekw kek

made me kek ngl
Then it turned into an actual protracted war which they didn’t expect and it turns out even the relatively small army Russia sent in could barely supply themselves let alone capture a single relevant urban population center or win any major confrontation where they faced resistance. Now Russia has to go Juche (North Korea style economy) and fight a full war when actually had zero intention or plan for any of that. Meanwhile Ukraine is in a state of total war now and has mobilized a huge army with an infinite supply of guns and equipment from the West and a population that is immensely hostile to Russia. That’s why Russia is coping now and saying they didn’t want to fully control Ukraine in the first place
still it is a fact that they want to preserve ukra-shithole with minimal losses.

The Ghost of Kyiv already killed 50 million Russian troops single handedly by himself and we will see more soon:feelshehe:

Day 1: “Kiev will fall in 12 hours, 3 days to annex the whole country”

Day 10: “It’s a 15 day special operation, Putin is playing 8d chess”

Day 30: “Russia can still win, we just wanted Donbas”

Day 60: “We will fight in the streets of Moscow, Ukraine will lose like France and Hitler”

Day 90: “Siberia is the perfect place to regroup, the Chinese counter attack will save us”

Day 120: “At least my ass is still unraped”
It was clear to me from the beginning that they were taking Donbas, and I barely follow it or care.

big truth. Russia has fucked up. This is why you need to make sure your nation never has too much corruption nor yes men. Most dictatorships fail to tackle this issue and pay for it eventually.

It was clear to me from the beginning that they were taking Donbas, and I barely follow it or care.
Donbas is an insignificant backwater that Russia has already (mostly) de facto controlled for the better part of a decade. They definitely weren’t intending to dive headfirst into an unwinnable protracted war, crash their stock market, put their country under international embargo, destroy their own currency, and have all their overseas assets frozen indefinitely over it

They just catastrophically failed to fulfill any of their actual objectives in the war so they shifted gears to getting some insignficant Donbas-related concessions for their trouble and framing it as a victory. Basically the best case scenario is that this is Winter War 2.0 for Russia

Everyone (even Pro-Russia people) acknowledges this by now tbh

where the fuck are you getting your information from :feelskek:
Everything I’ve said in this thread is literally just basic verifiable facts that everyone agrees on:feelskek: Feel free to refute any point here if you disagree:feelshehe:

The Ukranians are running out not only people, but also guns. They are continuing to lose on literally every front.

Until you can actually prove they're losing anything there's nothing for me to refute

also by "everyone" do you mean the """""""international community""""" and reddit?
Russia expected to take Ukraine in approximately 3 days (they even accidentally release a scheduled victory speech on the fourth day and had to retract it), literally nothing indicates that it was their intention to fight a protracted war (even the giga copers were saying it was a 15 day special operation after it became clear Russia was failing) and most importantly: they haven’t taken a SINGLE major urban population center other than Kherson which they is currently being recaptured:feelskek:

Wtf do you mean Ukraine is running out of people and guns, that is so retarded, who even said that:feelshaha: they have a million soldiers in reserve and an endless supply of guns and weaponry from the West flooding into the country. You just pulled that out of your ass. I’m willing to bet that you aren’t even following the conflict and just go off of arbitrary narratives you vaguely hear online

Even supporters of Russia had to recognize a long time ago that they are completely incompetent, especially now that they’ve officially abandoned the attack on Kiev

Donbas is an insignificant backwater that Russia has already (mostly) de facto controlled for the better part of a decade. They definitely weren’t intending to dive headfirst into an unwinnable protracted war, crash their stock market, put their country under international embargo, destroy their own currency, and have all their overseas assets frozen indefinitely over it

They just catastrophically failed to fulfill any of their actual objectives in the war so they shifted gears to getting some insignficant Donbas-related concessions for their trouble and framing it as a victory. Basically the best case scenario is that this is Winter War 2.0 for Russia

Everyone (even Pro-Russia people) acknowledges this by now tbh
Ok, reddit. McDonalds is already back in Russia. USA is still buying Russian oil through China at marked up middle man prices.

I could have told you on Feb 25, 1 month ago, they were taking complete control of Donbas/making it independent. So this idea that it's a new "cope" and a cop out is idiotic. They have in fact not controlled it, it has been in a civil war.

Jesus Christ, some of this is either proven false, or just completely made up :feelskek:

A winning side doesn't use child soldiers and trap men in the country as well as using foreign students as hostages while fighting on the same level of moral depravity as HAMAS

If you want an actual look on what exactly is happening on the ground, supported by video and photographic evidence, please join that Telegram
You literally just sent me a telegram group of schizo Russian nationalists posting random bullshit (like some video of a Ukrainian city being bombed or heckin wholesome Russian soldiers)

If you can name one major city that Russia has taken control of in the month since they started the war (and isn’t currently being actively recaptured) then I will concede that they aren’t failing and this is actually the start of Russia’s epic victory where they blitzkrieg and take Berlin and London in 7 days
Ok, reddit. McDonalds is already back in Russia. USA is still buying Russian oil through China at marked up middle man prices.

I could have told you on Feb 25, 1 month ago, they were taking complete control of Donbas/making it independent. So this idea that it's a new "cope" and a cop out is idiotic. They have in fact not controlled it, it has been in a civil war.
Ironically they still haven’t even done that in Donbas (Ukraine controls Mariupol) it’s just their new goal after the original ones failed

Meanwhile Russia is opening bank accounts in Chinese Yuan, in 30 years Siberia will be fully integrated into Chinese Special Economic Zone:blackpill:

Ok you're completely delusional :feelsjuice:

No point in arguing with you

View attachment 594225

Observe :feelskek:
Nigga you literally get all your info from “Intel Slava Z”, that’s like if I unironically cited the Ghost of Kyiv and Snake Island as why Ukraine is winning

Russia already officially announced that they gave up on taking Kiev so there’s no point in arguing

The Russian meme is dead, they already failed to accomplish any of their goals, it’s over, everyone (including Russia supporters) except schizo nationalists acknowledged this a month ago

You literally just sent me a telegram group of schizo Russian nationalists posting random bullshit (like some video of a Ukrainian city being bombed or heckin wholesome Russian soldiers)

If you can name one major city that Russia has taken control of in the month since they started the war (and isn’t currently being actively recaptured) then I will concede that they aren’t failing and this is actually the start of Russia’s epic victory where they blitzkrieg and take Berlin and London in 7 days

Ironically they still haven’t even done that in Donbas (Ukraine controls Mariupol) it’s just their new goal after the original ones failed

Meanwhile Russia is opening bank accounts in Chinese Yuan, in 30 years Siberia will be fully integrated into Chinese Special Economic Zone:blackpill:
How is it a new goal when I could have told you that at the beginning?

This is your brain fried on reddit.

How is it a new goal when I could have told you that at the beginning?

This is your brain fried on reddit.
It was like 1% of their actual motive for starting the war, they wouldn’t have bothered going to war if that was their main goal. They’re shifting the focus to it because everything else was a failure and now Donbas is the only (maybe) salvageable thing that Ukraine is willing to compromise on; ie coping. Simple. Its like if I tried to rob u and settled for u just giving me five dollarlos

Just the fact that the cope posts rapidly shifted from “Ukraine will surrender in 3 days” to “Ukraine will surrender in 15 days” to “Ukraine will maybe cede part of Donbas eventually” tells you everything you need to know

/pol/ and pro-Russia forums all agree that Russia is incompetent it’s not just soyddit
:feelsseriously: it's a good source of war footage and updates, I don't know why you think I get "All" my info from there

I literally cannot find that ANYWHERE? PLEASE tell me where you get your information from :lul:
Idk how we’re at the point where Russia’s government openly admits that the war was a failure and they’re just trying to hang onto Donbas now and some people still deny it

It was like 1% of their actual motive for starting the war, they wouldn’t have bothered going to war if that was their main goal. They’re shifting the focus to it because everything else was a failure and now Donbas is the only (maybe) salvageable thing that Ukraine is willing to compromise on; ie coping. Simple. Its like if I tried to rob u and settled for u just giving me five dollarlos

Just the fact that the cope posts rapidly shifted from “Ukraine will surrender in 3 days” to “Ukraine will surrender in 15 days” to “Ukraine will maybe cede part of Donbas eventually” tells you everything you need to know

/pol/ and pro-Russia forums all agree that Russia is incompetent it’s not just soyddit

Idk how we’re at the point where Russia’s government openly admits that the war was a failure and they’re just trying to hang onto Donbas now and some people still deny it
It's a civil war happening on their border, Donbas region has many ethnic Russians. Why'd they take Crimea and stop at that before?

Your brain on reddit = :feelstastyman:

They shift their focus to the lands they originally set to liberate, while HALTING their advance on Kiev. From the very beginning Putin announced their goal wasn't even to occupy Ukraine, but to assist those who had been bullied, (referring to the people in the Donbas and eastern regions) Basically everything happening now is consistent with what was proclaimed during Putin's speech announcing the millitary operations. Which is funny because the speech seems to have been scrubbed of youtube :feelskek:. Hell, Ukraine has already claimed they are willing to hand over the Donbas & Crimea in exchange for peace. It may be true that Russia expected the war to be over quicker, but trying to claim that Ukraine is "Winning" is just hilariously wrong.
It's a civil war happening on their border, Donbas region has many ethnic Russians. Why'd they take Crimea and stop at that before?

Your brain on reddit = :feelstastyman:
Putin literally cited the fact that Ukraine is a fake country created by communists and that Ukrainians are Russians + deposing the genocidal pro-Nazi Ukrainian government among his reasons for starting the war in his formal address. That obviously goes way beyond the Donbas which they already mostly de facto controlled for years and didn’t need. Literally no one genuinely believes that Russia’s initial goal was to secure land in Donbas, it would just be asinine for them to voluntarily crash their economy and currency and galvanize Europe against them over that. The pro-Russia side outside of Russia all expected them to subjugate Ukraine immediately and are pissed off at their incompetence right now

Putin literally cited the fact that Ukraine is a fake country created by communists and that Ukrainians are Russians + deposing the genocidal pro-Nazi Ukrainian government among his reasons for starting the war in his formal address. That obviously goes way beyond the Donbas which they already mostly de facto controlled for years and didn’t need. Literally no one genuinely believes that Russia’s initial goal was to secure land in Donbas, it would just be asinine for them to voluntarily crash their economy and currency and galvanize Europe against them over that. The pro-Russia side outside of Russia all expected them to subjugate Ukraine immediately and are pissed off at their incompetence right now

Literally someone does literally think that, I posted video proof. A retired American colonel with actual expertise on the geopolitical situation there, no less. He said it MARCH FIRST.

March 1st, 2022.

:feelstastyman:: "It's a new cope!!!!"
:feelstastyman:: Dey is fail take Ukane, dey gettin beated by ghost of kyiv, dey wanted all ukane and europe and the world!!! but we stoped dem avengers style!
Ironically Russia will still have a pro-NATO Ukraine and American missiles on their borders after this even in the best case scenario where they fully seize Donbas

If anything this interview just proves my point that Russia failed their initial objectives:feelshehe:

Russia hasn’t even fully committed yet. They only sent a fraction of their army.

Ironically Russia will still have a pro-NATO Ukraine and American missiles on their borders after this even in the best case scenario where they fully seize Donbas

If anything this interview just proves my point that Russia failed their initial objectives:feelshehe:
Yep, USA supplying Ukraine with weapons is already an act of war, wait until Russia escalates the conflict and actually does take and assrape the western portion of the Ukraine. Right now they're using a pittance of their military forces. Also wait until OPEC moves off the petrodollar and crashes our economy, all the jokes said about rubles will pale in comparison to the US dollar jokes :feelshehe: but we did it reddit :bigbrain:

Russia hasn’t even fully committed yet. They only sent a fraction of their army.
Which they can barely supply and utilize as is; they didn’t expect the war to escalate to this degree so they didn’t prepare for it logistically. By the time Russian reinforcements arrive Ukraine will have mobilized their nearly 1 million soldiers in reserve with the endless guns and equipment pouring in from the west

Yep, USA supplying Ukraine with weapons is already an act of war, wait until Russia escalates the conflict and actually does take and assrape the western portion of the Ukraine. Right now they're using a pittance of their military forces. Also wait until OPEC moves off the petrodollar and crashes our economy, all the jokes said about rubles will pale in comparison to the US dollar jokes :feelshehe: but we did it reddit :bigbrain:
This is like leftists talking about how Bernie can still win in 2016/2020:feelskek:

This is like leftists talking about how Bernie can still win in 2016/2020:feelskek:
I mean I've already demonstrated that you matter of factly don't know what you are talking about by posting that video from March first. Post all the smileys you want. If Ukraine does indeed join NATO then Russia will indeed smash them with the full force of their military. The best case scenario for all involved is for Ukraine to agree to neutrality and to concede Donbas to Russia or grant it independence.

They do have nukes though

Which they can barely supply and utilize as is; they didn’t expect the war to escalate to this degree so they didn’t prepare for it logistically. By the time Russian reinforcements arrive Ukraine will have mobilized their nearly 1 million soldiers in reserve with the endless guns and equipment pouring in from the west
Russia needs to fully commit before this turns into a war of attrition. If it wasn’t for the west, Ukraine would of already capitulated.

I mean I've already demonstrated that you matter of factly don't know what you are talking about by posting that video from March first. Post all the smileys you want. If Ukraine does indeed join NATO then Russia will indeed smash them with the full force of their military. The best case scenario for all involved is for Ukraine to agree to neutrality and to concede Donbas to Russia or grant it independence.
No one expects Ukraine to directly sign the North Atlantic Treaty on paper but you’d have to be insanely delusional to think they won’t align themselves with the West in every single venture after repelling an invasion from Russia. Ukraine voluntarily demilitarizing and being “neutral” (after Russia declared war under the pretense that Ukraine is a fake country and a part of Russia ruled by genocidal neo Nazis) is a non starter especially with Russia’s current bargaining power

Realistically Russia right now is like Japan in the 1940s where they’ve gambled themselves into a difficult situation where they can either continue recklessly escalating or fall back on all their commitments and face catastrophe. I do expect them to start chimping out with nukes like North Korea but a conventional geopolitical victory like they wanted is a pipe dream now

Last edited:
No one expects Ukraine to directly sign the North Atlantic Treaty on paper but you’d have to be insanely delusional to think they won’t align themselves with the West in every single venture after repelling an invasion from Russia. Ukraine voluntarily demilitarizing and being “neutral” (after Russia declared war under the pretense that Ukraine is a fake country and a part of Russia ruled by genocidal neo Nazis) is a non starter especially with Russia’s current bargaining power

Realistically Russia right now is like Japan in the 1940s where they’ve gambled themselves into a difficult situation where they can either continue recklessly escalating or fall back on all their commitments and face catastrophe. I do expect them to start chimping out with nukes like North Korea but a conventional geopolitical victory like they wanted is a pipe dream now
Only time will tell I think this will drag on for a while

They won't repel the Russians.
If they install weapon systems from NATO Russia will smash them. As the colonel said.
They will concede the Donbas region, whether directly to Russia or by making it independent.
The longer this is protracted only hurts ethnic Ukrainians.

They won't repel the Russians.
If they install weapon systems from NATO Russia will smash them. As the colonel said.
They will concede the Donbas region, whether directly to Russia or by making it independent.
The longer this is protracted only hurts ethnic Ukrainians.
Russia will not depose the Ukrainian government, it isn’t even what they’re trying to do anymore. It’s exactly like the Winter War; Russia gains some minuscule territory with no strategic significance (which is vastly outweighed by what they lost) while failing to accomplish everything they actually cared about that made them go to war in the first place

China has 1.1 million reserve. U telling me smol slav shithole puppet state has 1 million?
Ukraine has 44 million people and is in a state of total war rn, 5% of the male population is a reasonable amount

Sure, the headline gives that impression. But only to those who do not read down into the report:

The asserted gains in territory are hard to quantify, or verify. In at least one crucial battle in a suburb of Kyiv, where Russian troops had made their closest approach to the capital, brutal street fighting still raged on Thursday and it was not clear that Ukraine had regained any ground.
But even this muddied picture of Ukrainian progress is helpful for the country’s messaging to its citizens, and to the world — that it is taking the fight to a foe with superior numbers and weaponry, and not just hunkering down to play defense.
In Makariv, another battleground town to the west of Kyiv that Ukrainian officials claimed to have recaptured this week, the fighting was also ongoing, Vadym Tokar, the mayor, said in a telephone interview.
“I don’t understand where this nonsense came from,” he said of reports his town had been liberated. “It is not true. We have shelling and we have Russian tanks shooting into the town right now.”
:dab:

^ NYTimes article ^

The Ukrainians, with unlimited support from NATO aren't going to stop and let them have the Donbass area either, heck even Crimea they might go after.

And sooner or later the Ukrainians will get more advanced Western weapons systems like a bunch more drones, and older cruise missiles. NATO is going to keep up the money train to Ukraine now, after the war it will be loans and assistance for rebuilding, humanitarian aid, military support, government budget support.

As the whole nominal GDP o the Ukraine before the war was ~$250 billion. Even assuming 50% of the Ukraine economy was government spending, so $125 billion USD equivalent. NATO can fund that and a lot more for as long as needed.

At some point I think the Russian government itself in Moscow has to think ya its just easier going along with this, like Poland & co. did.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back