Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine won the jewrovision jfl

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I don't watch that faggotry but i saw a map with results my country got 0 points i think

I watched the first few songs and got bored, there wasn’t enough foids in slutty clothing

I don't watch that faggotry but i saw a map with results my country got 0 points i think
First place from the bottom just like my EE wasteland country

Eurovision is a gay contest with nothing of value

They only voted for Ukraine because of what is happening there rn, pathetic.

Of course they fucking did.

Betting on Ukraine winning the world cup. :feelzez:

Betting on Ukraine winning the world cup. :feelzez:
That's a bit of a stretch TBH, but I'm pretty sure Ukraine will "defeat" Scotland and Wales to qualify, where they'll be grouped against England, US, and Iran, and will be the black horse of the tournament, "surprising" the big teams and "reaching" the quarterfinals or even the semis.

The world now is simping for Ukraine, more than a normie male simps & pays for an onlyfans whore

Lost all credibility. If there was any left to begin with

the fuck is this finals bullshit? most of the countries are in the finals, it doesn't make any sense. it should be only two countries :feelsree::feelsree:

the fuck is this finals bullshit? most of the countries are in the finals, it doesn't make any sense. it should be only two countries :feelsree::feelsree:
Wouldn't last very long.

That's a bit of a stretch TBH, but I'm pretty sure Ukraine will "defeat" Scotland and Wales to qualify, where they'll be grouped against England, US, and Iran, and will be the black horse of the tournament, "surprising" the big teams and "reaching" the quarterfinals or even the semis.

The world now is simping for Ukraine, more than a normie male simps & pays for an onlyfans whore

If they cause England to not advance, when England has this super team.. then the UK is switching side in this war and backing Russia.

Normies virtue signaling for the [current thing]
It was decided before it started
Eurovision is a gay contest with nothing of value
:yes:
Who even wastes their time watching that shit
:yes:

Its all so tiresome