Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Irish subreddit r/ireland is so depressing and pathetic

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs I dunno why but this subreddit seems way too popular for a tiny country like Ireland. It shows up on search results even unrelated to the country.

Bunch of soyjaks constantly complaining about the UK (rent free in their head), coping with Irish reunification, woke shit like racism and trans rights, Israel-Palestine conflict and cost of living crisis in Ireland. The last one seems legitimate but still that sub is depressing as hell.

Are Irish people that miserable in real life?

thats 99% of subreddits

'Americans' are obsessed with Ireland. Probably most of the posters there are people from the USA pretending to be Irish. Apart from that though it's Reddit, if you say anything more than very slightly right you'll just be banned.

I was at Ireland an week ago and discovered brazilians get punched out of the blue from some irish people lol

Use of English language is widespread in Ireland. English is even an official language despite all Irish historical hatred of England. This shows that Irish have a common sense unlike those post-soviet countries marginalising use of Russian language.
This just shows how small-minded and stupid elites in many post-soviet countries are.

@slavcel11 @supersoldier

Use of English language is widespread in Ireland. English is even an official language despite all Irish historical hatred of England. This shows that Irish have a common sense unlike those post-soviet countries marginalising use of Russian language.
This just shows how small-minded and stupid elites in many post-soviet countries are.

@slavcel11 @supersoldier
Central Asian shitholes also de facto against russian language and there was ethnic cleansing of russians in the 90s, and putin still lick their ass.

Central Asian shitholes also de facto against russian language and there was ethnic cleansing of russians in the 90s, and putin still lick their ass.
I don't lived in Central Asia. At least I heard at a local market that traders from CA talked between themselves in Russian and they can freely talk with you in Russian.

I don't lived in Central Asia. At least I heard at a local market that traders from CA talked between themselves in Russian and they can freely talk with you in Russian.
Only old generations like 30+, younger ones barely talk any russian or very bad russian, they come from poor villages , often with criminal background. And i don't really care what language they use, great majority of them are radical Islamists and Russophobes, killing some local is honorable for them. Ukrainian nationalists also use russian.

Only old generations like 30+, younger ones barely talk any russian or very bad russian, they come from poor villages , often with criminal background. And i don't really care what language they use, great majority of them are radical Islamists and Russophobes, killing some local is honorable for them. Ukrainian nationalists also use russian.
You don't care because you never experienced discrimination based on which language you use.

Ethnically Irish Americans are a thing, you know
images