Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Zelenskyy wants Ukraine to become a "big Israel".

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1783987112389595478

Zelenskyy, who is Jewish, has on several occasions stressed the importance of maintaining close ties with Israel, which he hailed as a model for Ukraine.

“I am sure that our security issue will be number one in the next 10 years,” Zelenskyy said, dismissing the idea that post-war Ukraine would emulate a liberal European democracy such as Switzerland as a model. He said that the Ukrainian people “will be our great army”.

@faded @Copexodius Maximus why are your people so narcissistic, evil, and destructive to host cultures?

b-b-but look at this picture of putin dancing with a jew. you see!! they're both totally ZOGed!

Zelenskyy, who is Jewish, has on several occasions stressed the importance of maintaining close ties with Israel, which he hailed as a model for Ukraine.

“I am sure that our security issue will be number one in the next 10 years,” Zelenskyy said, dismissing the idea that post-war Ukraine would emulate a liberal European democracy such as Switzerland as a model. He said that the Ukrainian people “will be our great army”.

@faded @Copexodius Maximus why are your people so narcissistic, evil, and destructive to host cultures?

The more I read about Ukraine, the more I love it. Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the heroes defending us from evil. :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

The more I read about Ukraine, the more I love it. Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the heroes defending us from evil. :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:
2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624

This is what happen when you elect a jewnigger as the head of state

This is what happen when you elect a jewnigger as the head of state
The current Ukraine administration was brought in by a coup

Khazar milkers.

Fuck off raicst!!!!!!!

Fuck off raicst!!!!!!!
NO! Answer the question: why are your people so narcissistic, evil, and destructive to host cultures?

So you are basically saying that he want to genocide the population that is living there and replace that with the Jew and make it a new Israel.
Maybe it could work

No, he together with his accomplice putin wants to make this land free of living people in accordance with UN's "Agenda 21" and the concept of "sustainable development" (aka just round everyone up, take away their land and resettle them in massive concrete multi-storey boxes)

Last edited:
No, he together with his accomplice putin wants to make this land free of living people in accordance with UN's "Agenda 21" and the concept of "sustainable development" (aka just round eveyone up, take away their land and resettle them in massive concrete multi-storey boxes)
:feelsLSD:

Khazar milkers.
This has made my views on Jews extremely polarized. Abby Shapiro ruined me. I fucking hate Judaism, but those Khazar milkers man.... :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

This has made my views on Jews extremely polarized. Abby Shapiro ruined me. I fucking hate Judaism, but those Khazar milkers man.... :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stay tf away Jewish girls

Stay tf away Jewish girls
No I will breed them and put the videos on CURRIED.COM :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Kike foids wil taste the spiciest curry

not surprised

It was the plan from the start. Wipe out ukrainians and replace them with kikes.

Biblical Exodus location
IMG 3474

Much of that Russian territory, formerly Khazar. Russian border stops at Darial Gorge tho. The gorge was carved by the river Terek named after Abraham’s father.

The Darial originates from "Gate of the Aryans" in Persian. The Aryans held the lands north of the pass in the first centuries AD. It has been fortified in ancient times by the Romans and Persians; the fortification was variously known as the Iberian (Hebrew) Gates or Israel Pass.

View: https://youtu.be/Z_uIGTW9raY?si=5QDUclguWyZI2COl

Last edited: