Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine War update.. the return of industrial warfare

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The war is becoming a war of attrition/industrial warfare. The Russians know they aren't going to just roll over the Ukrainian army anytime soon. So Russia is making long term moves, of scaling up the military manpower and scaling up the industrial production. They have to wear down the Ukrainians, and try to gradually overwhelm them.

In this war of attrition the frontlines don't have to move much, but if one side is gradually running out of weaponry, ammo and manpower, then they are in trouble unless something changes.

The Pentagon is really good at this type of war though too, America is the masters of economics and logistics. The US is finding the American and West European arms manufacturers they are too slow at scaling up production and too costly for their weapons systems for a long war of attrition. So the US has found its better to give big contracts to defense manufacturers in Eastern Europe, who also make the same Soviet era equipment the Ukrainians have. And the West is starting to buy a ton of weaponry from South Korea. As the Asians as usual can manufacture high quality equipment fast and cheap.

Meanwhile Russia is turning to among others, North Korea for weaponry. As the North Koreans might not have state of the art weaponry, but they can make large amounts of regular weaponry, and have very large stores of weaponry.

The Russians know
Westerner. Stop. Just stop thinking like you know everything about this, you are not a russian, you know jack shit about us

why russia cant win? not cuz oooh ukraine stronk
but cuz our leaders dont want to win this

somebody just profits from status quo

I can be wrong, of course - but hell it is funny to see westerners trying to be military experts on this

Westerner. Stop. Just stop thinking like you know everything about this, you are not a russian, you know jack shit about us

I can be wrong, of course - but hell it is funny to see westerners trying to be military experts on this

There is the other side for an outsider. I am not biased and not living inside the box in Ukraine or Russia. I am looking at what is actually happening on the battle field.

There is the other side for an outsider. I am not biased and not living inside the box in Ukraine or Russia. I am looking at what is actually happening on the battle field.
Russia will win, but at a very steep price, i assure you

LMFAO this NigGER IS LEGIT ACTING LIKE HE'S SHARING SOME GREAT ADVANCED TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE!

The war is becoming a war of attrition/industrial warfare. The Russians know they aren't going to just roll over the Ukrainian army anytime soon. So Russia is making long term moves, of scaling up the military manpower and scaling up the industrial production. They have to wear down the Ukrainians, and try to gradually overwhelm them.

In this war of attrition the frontlines don't have to move much, but if one side is gradually running out of weaponry, ammo and manpower, then they are in trouble unless something changes.

The Pentagon is really good at this type of war though too, America is the masters of economics and logistics. The US is finding the American and West European arms manufacturers they are too slow at scaling up production and too costly for their weapons systems for a long war of attrition. So the US has found its better to give big contracts to defense manufacturers in Eastern Europe, who also make the same Soviet era equipment the Ukrainians have. And the West is starting to buy a ton of weaponry from South Korea. As the Asians as usual can manufacture high quality equipment fast and cheap.

Meanwhile Russia is turning to among others, North Korea for weaponry. As the North Koreans might not have state of the art weaponry, but they can make large amounts of regular weaponry, and have very large stores of weaponry.
Get off your fucking high horse.

Russia will win, but at a very steep price, i assure you

Yes that is what I think the most likely outcome is. A lot of the war is a story like 'man vs. himself'. Russia has to overcome its internal problems. But 'war is the health of the state' in Russia.

And then Russia has to be willing to make the sacrifice in blood and treasure. Everything is hard work like at the weapons factories that are scaling up production now.

They also knew they couldn't get the political support for a world war level mobilization and war economy right at the start. You have to ironically start the war, then be losing in the war, before the people are willing to support going up to the next level. So they had to go in with the army they had and hope to win that way, but if not, then they could begin the scaling up.