Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ukcels GTFIH. Why is my internet awful?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Wifi Internet speed is soooo shit.

Currently getting 0.34 Mbps (PEAK DOWNLOAD) and it can't even register an upload speed :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: This is on ethernet btw.

Should I just buy another mobile sim for £20 a month with unlimited data for 4 months?

sorry you got no reply

sorry you got no reply
Giphy 3

Cause you don’t have fiber son, never began.

Cause you don’t have fiber son, never began.
It's my low IQ ethnic parents. In their heads cheaper = good so we're running some crappy ADSL line.

cant relate i got that fast u.s. internet :chad:

What part of the country you in?

Fuck FUUCK im also getting like 2mbit spped rn

Wifi Internet speed is soooo shit.

Currently getting 0.34 Mbps (PEAK DOWNLOAD) and it can't even register an upload speed :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: This is on ethernet btw.

Should I just buy another mobile sim for £20 a month with unlimited data for 4 months?
Where do you live, who is your provider? I get 350mb download speed with virgin media.

Where do you live, who is your provider? I get 350mb download speed with virgin media.
Mogs me to oblivion. Not saying where I like for obvious reasons, but I live in a dump.

It's not my house it's my parents house, so they manage everything. They're with sky and it's not even fibre optic or anything, it's the stock standard shitty ADSL line.

I've just bought an unlimited monthly sim with SMARTY (Basically 3), and for £20 a month (no contract), I'll be using that for the next 4 months whilst I'm here anyway.

As I said my parents aren't the smartest bunch and don't realise how much of a rip off sky is (They have line rental, skybox and everything), but so long as it's easy and requires little work they'll go for it.

Mogs me to oblivion. Not saying where I like for obvious reasons, but I live in a dump.

It's not my house it's my parents house, so they manage everything. They're with sky and it's not even fibre optic or anything, it's the stock standard shitty ADSL line.

I've just bought an unlimited monthly sim with SMARTY (Basically 3), and for £20 a month (no contract), I'll be using that for the next 4 months whilst I'm here anyway.

As I said my parents aren't the smartest bunch and don't realise how much of a rip off sky is (They have line rental, skybox and everything), but so long as it's easy and requires little work they'll go for it.
I use to have sky. Absolute balls. Got 2mb download speed religiously. Their tv set up is better than virgin but isn't worth the extra cost. I phoned up virgin media an got my monthly bill reduced from 90 odd pounds a month to 56 a month.

I use to have sky. Absolute balls. Got 2mb download speed religiously. Their tv set up is better than virgin but isn't worth the extra cost. I phoned up virgin media an got my monthly bill reduced from 90 odd pounds a month to 56 a month.
Sky is the epitome of trash but their business model revolves around customer retention. Whenever someone tries to leave they'll do whatever they can to entice them to stay hence why my parents are still with them.

I've seen stories of people calling every year or every other year: "claiming to leave", sky gives them a very generous discount/bundle: they repeat that. My parents are too busy to bother with that.

As I said I don't pay the bills so don't have a say, hence why I just ordered a phone sim
:feelsmage:

cant relate i got that fast u.s. internet :chad:
Lol, US has some of the slowest internet speeds outside the big cities because there is so much ground to cover.