Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (UK) Who watches Naked Attraction on Channel 4 ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Some fine examples of real men on here - attractive, muscular and BIG DICKS (the main reason I watch it so I can compare). The exact polar opposite of what I have always been.

Thank god at least my dick is decent :lul:

GlJxpqf.jpg

does it matter if you will never use it anyway?

If his dick is decent at least he has the ability to enjoy sex even if he has to pay for it. Easy to take this for granted when you haven't always had an inadequate dick like me. Being born with a normal dick would have transformed my life even if the other shit was exactly the same.

Last edited:
If his dick is decent at least he has the ability to enjoy sex even if he has to pay for it. Easy to take this for granted when you haven't always had an inadequate dick like me. Being born with a normal dick would have transformed my life even if the other shit was exactly the same.
thats a good point. I have a weird shaped and small dick so I understand.

Some fine examples of real men on here - attractive, muscular and BIG DICKS (the main reason I watch it so I can compare). The exact polar opposite of what I have always been.

IMG 6542

i've seen a couple episodes

na i havent watched uk television in years and for good reason its complete crap catered to the lowest denominator.

coping with videogames > tv shows.