Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel UK Sluts get free money and unlimited time to fuck chads.

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
The uk government shut down nightclubs, pubs, gyms, leisure centers. There are many other businesses that have shut.

The UK government is giving 80% the the wage you used to earn.

So sluts and chads get free money and time off to fuck each other on tinder while we rot.

Also I will not be supported by the uk government because I am freelance. I've been fucked by the government scum. Its over for me. I will be homeless.

Last edited:
who's your favourite hero in dota?

Also I will not be supported by the uk government because I am freelance. I've been fucked by the government scum. Its over for me. I will be homeless.

You bet foids celebrate whenever a subhuman male dies

State of the UK

Rebel against the goverment. Don't be a cuck.

I thought the UK wasn't shutting anything down. Thought Boris's plan was to mix everybody together and see who survives?

So your contract employer, they're shut down too? Shutdowns are happening in the US too, but most companies are trying to find loopholes to stay open. Trying to redefine themselves as "essential businesses."

Sing God save the Quenn and enjoy pork sausages since boomers in your country voted for this.

So your contract employer, they're shut down too? Shutdowns are happening in the US too, but most companies are trying to find loopholes to stay open. Trying to redefine themselves as "essential businesses."

Yeah they're shut down

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 33, Bluepillers: 64)

Same as usual then.

Toilets in the UK permanently get guaranteed free money from taxpayers and unlimited chad sex.

"muh patriarchy evil inkwell", Inceltears

Last edited:
I hate this cuntry.

Fuck the United CUckdom