Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sluts dont need betabux anymore, here's why

It proves foids should be put in strict religious-moral chains and be properties of their fathers and husbands, and have no rights at all if you don't want your civilization to be reverted to pre-cultural barbarism, where people fuck each other like cavemen.

But now we reached a point of no return, it's downhill from now.
You're so correct.
Only non-virgins do that.
How to get virgns?

You're so correct.
Only non-virgins do that.
How to get virgns?

You need to be part of a hardcore religious group where women get married in their early twenties / late teens and where virginity is strictly enforced.

Such groups are rare and secluded, you won't find these women at your local bar or on tinder.

You need to be part of a hardcore religious group where women get married in their early twenties / late teens and where virginity is strictly enforced.

Such groups are rare and secluded, you won't find these women at your local bar or on tinder.
A vacation to pajeetastan?

Important nuance

Agreed
Foids have brutally killed any sense of romance I had inside me.

It wasn't us who twisted the role a man in a relationship into a betabux.
It wasn't us who twisted men's reaction to foids' emotional betrayal into them being entitled to sex.
It wasn't us who wanted to buy foids.

Like me, I'm sure there's plenty here who didn't have anything going for them since birth. But at least, the hope of romance kept me going. Ironically, that hope getting crushed turned out to be the most painful.

Go after 15-17 yo girls and you still can find many. You don't break any law by doing this, regardless of your age.
No laws, that is correct.
I wonder how our fellows think about this. Defeated, roastie worship, wizardhood block, or whatnot.

No laws, that is correct.
I wonder how our fellows think about this. Defeated, roastie worship, wizardhood block, or whatnot.

That’s not illegal but it’s highly taboo, all it takes is one slut to say you’ve harassed her or something and bad stuff can happen to you

Go after 15-17 yo girls and you still can find many. You don't break any law by doing this, regardless of your age.
You say you can find many. What places are out there? You must have considered it.

That’s not illegal but it’s highly taboo, all it takes is one slut to say you’ve harassed her or something and bad stuff can happen to you
Be extremely timid when rejection happens (to avoid so called "offending" feelings "further"), and nearly-run when walking away (for no photo). Congratulaton, now that chance is lowered as much as we can affect it.
Now what.

femicunts and libtards were sadly successful at devaluing and outpricing the avg male out of the dating pool
no longer can a avg male or below even think about getting a decent looking non slut foid now

but thats fine economic depression and ww3 is around the corner, we'll see how these whores survive that:feelskek:
no welfare
no social media
chaos
uncertain tomorrow
lack of resources
no cash app/onlyfans/etc
food/shelter/safety insecurity
huge downgrade in life
for foids future is not looking good :feelshaha:

sit back and enjoy :feelsjuice:
cant wait

View attachment 1179027

Sluts in 1st world countries dont need betabux anymore

It's a nice to have when you're 30+ but it's not like we're in the pre-industrial era where the world out there was actually brutal and hard work had to be carried out daily to survive.

Most sluts would rather live in a smaller apartment, live in a shittier neighbourhood, and not have a car, if that means she doesn't depend on Mr Oofy Doofy and can fuck chads.

Marrying a betabux for what ? a bit more space in the house ? a bit of a bigger garden ? some savings on energy ? Going on some mediocre vacation one per year ? But is that worth having to sleep with in the same bed as Oofy Doofy ?

Taking Chad's cock in some club's toilets gives a woman more happiness than a 2 week vacation in the maldives with Mr Oofy Doofy.

She'll happily sacrifice all that if that means she's free to fuck chad and expose herself on socials without having to suffer the tantrum of Mr Betabux :

View attachment 1179032

:soy: "honey, I'm completely okay with you being on instagram, but that picture in that thong-bikini, in that position, isnt that a bit much ? I mean you can dress like you want of course but I want to make sure you dont feel forced to do that for validation, I know this society is so oppressive for women's self esteem " :soy: :soy:

OMFG CAN HE SHUT THE FUcK UP ALREADY IM TRYING TO GET CHAD'S ATTENTION :foidSoy:

Matter of fact she'd rather be part of Chad's harem, sleep on a bunk bed in a basement filled with other sluts and spend the day cooking and cleaning if that mean she can fuck Chad at least once per week.

View attachment 1179031

In any case her SMV remains sky high until she's like 60.

Worst case scenario she can ALWAYS marry a betabuxing stemcel at any given time and divorce 2 years later to keep the house and the money.
Based and true take. Just goes to show how odd foids are. I don’t care how incel I am, never would I steep to the level that foids do just to bang Stacy.

Why do foids obsess over Chad so much? They literally would be a part of his harem along with dozens of other foids, just to be with Chad. Absolutely brutal foidpill.

femicunts and libtards were sadly successful at devaluing and outpricing the avg male out of the dating pool
no longer can a avg male or below even think about getting a decent looking non slut foid now

but thats fine economic depression and ww3 is around the corner, we'll see how these whores survive that:feelskek:
no welfare
no social media
chaos
uncertain tomorrow
lack of resources
no cash app/onlyfans/etc
huge downgrade in life

there's a catch though, they'll go 'white feather' on us incels, beta normies and some unfortunate chads and send us all to slaughterhouses, while remaining above military age geriatric boomers, chads, normies et al will get to enjoy womenfolk at their leisure - JUST LIKE HOW IT HAPPENED DURING BOTH WORLD WARS

if you won't be able to avoid drafts your era shall not come

A lot of guys won’t even be able to betabuxx with more foids “going their own way.” It’s over

FGTOW. Has it ever been more over than it is now

View attachment 1179027

It's a nice to have when you're 30+ but it's not like we're in the pre-industrial era where the world out there was actually brutal and hard work had to be carried out daily to survive.

Most sluts would rather live in a smaller apartment, live in a shittier neighbourhood, and not have a car, if that means she doesn't depend on Mr Oofy Doofy and can fuck chads.

Marrying a betabux for what ? a bit more space in the house ? a bit of a bigger garden ? some savings on energy ? Going on some mediocre vacation one per year ? But is that worth having to sleep with in the same bed as Oofy Doofy ?

Taking Chad's cock in some club's toilets gives a woman more happiness than a 2 week vacation in the maldives with Mr Oofy Doofy.

She'll happily sacrifice all that if that means she's free to fuck chad and expose herself on socials without having to suffer the tantrum of Mr Betabux :

View attachment 1179032

:soy: "honey, I'm completely okay with you being on instagram, but that picture in that thong-bikini, in that position, isnt that a bit much ? I mean you can dress like you want of course but I want to make sure you dont feel forced to do that for validation, I know this society is so oppressive for women's self esteem " :soy: :soy:

OMFG CAN HE SHUT THE FUcK UP ALREADY IM TRYING TO GET CHAD'S ATTENTION :foidSoy:

Matter of fact she'd rather be part of Chad's harem, sleep on a bunk bed in a basement filled with other sluts and spend the day cooking and cleaning if that mean she can fuck Chad at least once per week.

View attachment 1179031

Worst case scenario she can ALWAYS marry a betabuxing stemcel at any given time and divorce 2 years later to keep the house and the money.
Why are women like this, It’s times like this I wish I was never ever attracted to a group that clearly hates me and just wants to use me AT BEST . I’m gonna die alone and I won’t regret a single moment of it because it was never possible for me to be chad. Not in this lifetime

Women already make more than men and have a higher employment rate

Women already make more than men and have a higher employment rate
Djeez THAT SUCKS ! I didn't know that. Some women, Women on average, Most women, Every woman, All women together, what you mean?

here not yet:

Maybe you saw certain age groups, or per hour ? Maybe men make more hours to be able to out-earn yearly.
I googled a bit and found several sites saying:

Men still make more.

In the US: "Woman are now out-earning - or making the same - as their husbands in nearly half of marriages"
So that means in a bit more then half of mariages men make more. That's not average, but from a median standpoint.

Hope the trend stops and men make DOUBLE as much again. If you live in a trendsetting country it might be over everywhere soon.
Do you have a source for your country?

Last edited:
You could join a church. Those are everywhere. However, I think that religious women also want mentally and physically attractive normies.

Last edited:
yeah because of jewfans platforms

I agree with this. Foids don't actively need men, but passively need men. This is because foids are not punished for their poor behavior and society provides everything on a silver platter for foids and safety nets if she fails. Though the majority of men are hired and run major societal infrastructure that no matter how hard feminist try to replace would still be unsuccessful in running a functional society. Rejection of the majority of men is essentially foids want male enslavement for work with no sex or pussy provided. This is only beneficial for foids but in our perspective, its pointless as why slave away and have your tax money to feed a single mum and her chad's orgasm while you get no pussy in return. In addition generations before had hopeful prospects of having a non-whore wife and children to work for, but now its for nothing.

Often similar income people and similar status people group together. If one sister marries rich and another poor. Sometimes the poor are happier. But true….

Jealousy stinks.

Being here saves us a lot of troubles : - )
I meant only in terms of foids over 30 'desperately' trying to find a betabux, who she sees as a mere tool, to achieve what she thinks she is missing out on. And when the high wears off @ close to 40, the guy gets divorce-raped.

As for money and status, it's not those things that cause division, rather people's haughtiness.

there's a catch though, they'll go 'white feather' on us incels, beta normies and some unfortunate chads and send us all to slaughterhouses, while remaining above military age geriatric boomers, chads, normies et al will get to enjoy womenfolk at their leisure - JUST LIKE HOW IT HAPPENED DURING BOTH WORLD WARS

if you won't be able to avoid drafts your era shall not come
More like YOU want it to happen. With the mask full off in modern times, during the tensed time of war, if some whore tried that shit, she would be curb-stomped to death. It'd take just a few unhinged guys to turn war-crimes more devastating than the actual war with modern weaponry and mobilization. Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but way fucking worse.

What era are you talking about? The boomers' where most of them got divorce-raped.

Fucking militant misandrist.

Last edited:
You say you can find many. What places are out there? You must have considered it.
Write to them on social media. When you write to 50 such girls on let's say kikebook, at least 5% will be interested. Girls 15-17 are often stupid as fuck and gullible, and they write with hordes of mudslimes and jeets since early age.

Write to them on social media. When you write to 50 such girls on let's say kikebook, at least 5% will be interested. Girls 15-17 are often stupid as fuck and gullible, and they write with hordes of mudslimes and jeets since early age.

View attachment 1196641View attachment 1196642View attachment 1196643
You're too optimistic to say 5%. Otherwise this forum woudn't exist, in fact, ALL of us would either be in absolute heaven (best divorce statistics and happiness statistics), or absolute hell (jail and ward).
All those guys still look like high tier normies at least, and the right guy is chad.
Anyway. Being stupid is wholesome. In fact, all the OF girls are stupid as fuck to be manipulated to be whores, it's a shame they were corrupted, BUT it proves that stupidity is wholesome because their pimps are oftentimes low tier normies (meaning those girls were wholesome in their looks acceptance from the very beginning).
Alternative to being stupid is being a divorce raping roastie who tasted some chads to whom you will never compare.
You collected those photos as ragefuel, but it is such a lifefuel, ngl, and I am not an ethnic in any way, just typical ugly.

I meant only in terms of foids over 30 'desperately' trying to find a betabux, who she sees as a mere tool, to achieve what she thinks she is missing out on.
:yes: Check yeah.

Sad if people do this and too many do. I guess 20% of the women, most of those not knowing or realising it. Super sad for the normies. We don’t have that problem here.

And when the high wears off @ close to 40, the guy gets divorce-raped.
:yes: Right again.

I think 10% financial rape. Brutal.
And 10% less brutal but still sad situation financially. Poor kids. Together with above gets the total 40% divorce rate. Brutally high. The other 60% stays together with ups and downs, when normies. In many countries the divorce laws are brutal for men, making in sad for children too if the parents fight. Another shit we don’t experience.

As for money and status, it's not those things that cause division, rather people's haughtiness.
:yes: Very true

Last edited:

no welfare
no social media
chaos
uncertain tomorrow
lack of resources
no cash app/onlyfans/etc
huge downgrade in life

Yaaaasss!!!!! Yeeeeesssss!!!!!

no welfare
no social media
chaos
uncertain tomorrow
lack of resources
no cash app/onlyfans/etc
huge downgrade in life

I wish with all my heart that that happens man.

I only want justice now, not sex or romance

I want justice against these fucking motherfuckers

It's so funny to me to see pics like these, or any group pic of foids trying to casually show their tits and asses, revealing clothes, tons of make up, they're all exactly the same and they're only good for one thing and they're visibly happy with that. How is this thing supposed to be a man's equal, exactly? They don't even look sentient.
Pieces of meat to have sex and nothing more

They put themselves in that position and that's how they want to be treated.

View attachment 1179027

View attachment 1179032

View attachment 1179031

I came across this post as an accident....I'm almost in tears at the validity and BASENESS of this post...I been thinking like this under the black pill liquidation syringe morphinated into my veins for the past 2 years...fuucckkk god bless you!!!

It's so funny to me to see pics like these, or any group pic of foids trying to casually show their tits and asses, revealing clothes, tons of make up, they're all exactly the same and they're only good for one thing and they're visibly happy with that. How is this thing supposed to be a man's equal, exactly? They don't even look sentient.
Look like a couple of sexbots, compare to some skyrim mods. They're OK objectifying themselves for Chad, but don't you dare. Ridiculous.

I came across this post as an accident....I'm almost in tears at the validity and BASENESS of this post...I been thinking like this under the black pill liquidation syringe morphinated into my veins for the past 2 years...fuucckkk god bless you!!!

Thank you brocel :feelsYall:

I think I’ve talked about this before, in order to betabuxx you have to be a billionaire (Like below 1% of the population), You’re not gonna be able to betabuxx working a regular job anymore with Women making 10x that off just doing cam shows and only fans, or you’ll need to go to a country where everyone is broke (Somewhere in Africa, a bad section of a Asian country etc)

But in America, where Women can make just as much as you, if not more, Betabuxxing won’t help you unless you have Donald Trump levels of money, and even then the chance of the Woman cheating is high as shit.

View attachment 1179027

View attachment 1179032

View attachment 1179031

Most women in my area have better degrees and have better careers than most men. This is also proven by numbers. Most women can learn better because they help each other more. they are more social and therefore get further.

Most women in my area have better degrees and have better careers than most men. This is also proven by numbers. Most women can learn better because they help each other more. they are more social and therefore get further.

To be perfectly honest, 90% of what we learn at university is completely useless. Once on the job - the actual job - men always outperform women.

But of course better positions will be offered to people with a better degree, and these positions come with more money. Even when a man and a woman occupy the same position, their salary might be identical even if one outperform the other.

In the end, academic success is a better predictor of earnings than performance on the job or skill, so I'm not surprised that women will have better degrees and better pay (because both are linked).

But I wouldn't say that women learn better because they help each other more. In many instances women will just be better when it comes to learning by heart VS men are gonna be better when it comes to actually applying the knowledge, working under pressure, and being adaptive.

The exception being STEM.

In any case, promoting lower performers (women) while they should be supporting better performers (men) and making children will definitely have a major impact on our society (it already does, look at the amount of 30 yo men who are literally checking out, but it's only the tip of the iceberg), and it won't be a positive one.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest, 90% of what we learn at university is completely useless. Once on the job - the actual job - men always outperform women.
nope. it is wrong. I can show you statistics that my men's IQ tends to be in the low or high range. Many men do not have an average IQ. Women, on the other hand, tend to have an IQ in the middle range. So most women are in the middle. men spray more in low and high iq

nope. it is wrong. I can show you statistics that my men's IQ tends to be in the low or high range. Many men do not have an average IQ. Women, on the other hand, tend to have an IQ in the middle range. So most women are in the middle. men spray more in low and high iq

This is not in contradiction with that

But if you think women outperform men on the job more often than not, that's your opinion, it just isn't mine.

Here's another fact : jobs where men are overrepresented are almost always vital for society, jobs where women are overrepresented are often completely optional nice-to-haves.

Last edited:
This is not in contradiction with that
what you mean?
But if you think women outperform men on the job more often than not, that's your opinion, it just isn't mine.
So where I live, women have higher careers than men. this varies from country to country. But I can only speak about the countries in which I live.

what you mean?

So where I live, women have higher careers than men. this varies from country to country. But I can only speak about the countries in which I live.

What I mean is that your statement does not contradict my statement (both can be true at the same time)

It's true that IQ distribution is different for men (more retards and more geniuses) and for women (more average people) but it doesn't contradict the fact that 90% of what we learn at university is completely useless. Once on the job - the actual job - men always outperform women.

The thing is that in your area, it's completely possible for women to have better careers because they have better degrees, yet, I bet 100% that if you'd take a man of similar intelligence, even without a degree, and put him on the job, he'd be better than his female educated counterpart in just 6 month to a year.

The thing is that he won't have that chance because in our society, academic success is the key to getting into positions that pay well.

So some men might get stuck at the bottom of the ladder, even if theoretically they could do the job of these highly educated women much better than them.

Last edited:
Germany - pay differences - for the same jobs: men get more.

18 % difference - men do more hours - at same job
men earn more

6 % difference - adjusted for same amount of hours - at same job
men earn more

Source:
https://www.dw.com/en/gender-pay-gap-in-germany-women-earn-18-less-than-men/a-68022521#:~:text=Women in Germany earned 18,with €25.3 for men.

Whether women hold more higher-paying jobs isn't specified here; it's possible.

However, when men and women do the same job, men outperform,
or at least earn higher salaries.

Last edited:
haha trump got shot at...
told you retards world is losing it

and i can't fking wait

Yes bro, I get you.

But Education and starting salaries are not everything.

Facts :

Everywhere there are humans smarter - and/or more successful and/or more specialised in something valuable - then other humans, regardless of sex or gender.

On average in Germany and the Netherlands:

Men make more hours - on average
Men get a higher hourly wage - on average
Men make a higher yearly income - on average

IF women have higher educations and higher starting saleries then men in more cases then 20 years ago, it is still expected that men overtake them again when the woman make less hours and less working days per week later in life. Also are Men better in asking/getting pay raises later in life.

Emotion:

Men should be paid triple as much.
Because: give me more when I work kek.

Conclusion for myself:

Everyone makes more money then I. All working people, all women with a job too. I only spend it. I should get a job. But I am lazy. And I like it : - )

SO:

Give me a high earning woman.
One that cooks and cleans too
Hot looking would be nice, please
And pleasant and funny. What else is on the wish list ?
O. She must enjoy the advantages of a life long incel without income and status with multiple issues.

Why is trumps ear being pierced relevant to this topic ? KEK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back