Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK mass shooter was a virgin ‘incel’ who warned he was ‘a Terminator’

Dumb ass piece of shit. Uninronically he just needed to lose weight and cut that ugly hair. Fuck him tbh.
He was a bodybuilder in his early years and probably had a trimmed body and a haircut.

The movie Terminator needs to be banned because it radicalises young men

Dude wasn't even ugly, just fat and ungroomed. And what's the point of killing a 3 years old child? :dafuckfeels:
Let's get prepared for more "incels do not get rejected because they are ugly, but because they are violent psychos" shit. Thanks mate, great job :feelsseriously:

Boomer

just haircut dude , just be yourself bro

yeah...

I agree this guy is a punk.

He is tall and good frame. He just needs to lose weight.

He is not CHAD but he is NOT incel.

He is blaming people when is fully capable with working a job and supporting himself so he can find a place better then his situation.

An incel can not work. A Truecel because constantly you will run into assholes who will try to fuck with you. The low pay with all that stress is not feasible.

If they want to a pay LIVABLE fucking wage like $70K min/year - GREAT!

But no fucking incel EVER gets that... These days.

Ugly Boomer men are living in pastimes.

yeah...

I agree this guy is a punk.

He is tall and good frame. He just needs to lose weight.

He is not CHAD but he is NOT incel.

He is blaming people when is fully capable with working a job and supporting himself so he can find a place better then his situation.

An incel can not work. A Truecel because constantly you will run into assholes who will try to fuck with you. The low pay with all that stress is not feasible.

If they want to a pay LIVABLE fucking wage like $70K min/year - GREAT!

But no fucking incel EVER gets that... These days.

Ugly Boomer men are living in pastimes.
I wonder why so many shooters look like low-tier normies -- not incels.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ToP3ZxPtHE

View: https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/status/1426070687836409861?s=21
(sorry the video got taken down this is the best I have now)

TDLR: guy in Plymouth England shoots 5 people, 2 women, 2 men and a “very young girl”. In his last video’s he claims he’s incel and hints at being “blackpilled”. On his subscriber list is “incel TV”

How do you even get a shotgun in England? UK takes mass shootings very srs don’t they?

everything he said in this video is true lol

he may have a low iq delivery but dude was literally spouting black pills

Also there are better ways of getting back at these plebs than going koko loko

you get high and then shit on them from a great height

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ToP3ZxPtHE

View: https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/status/1426070687836409861?s=21
(sorry the video got taken down this is the best I have now)

TDLR: guy in Plymouth England shoots 5 people, 2 women, 2 men and a “very young girl”. In his last video’s he claims he’s incel and hints at being “blackpilled”. On his subscriber list is “incel TV”

How do you even get a shotgun in England? UK takes mass shootings very srs don’t they?

Ever Notice how NONE (I mean zero.) of these "News" outlets didn't even bother to answer the question, Why?
Instead these propaganda outlets just spew bullshit about his identification with inceldom. Why did he kill his mother? I bet it was because she was a piece of alcoholic shit like my own mother, Why did he shoot a 5 yr old?

it's a real shame. If I looked like him I would be choking sluts at my frathouse every week. Some people are just mental. And I blame normies , leftists, and redditors especially
True