Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK mass shooter was a virgin ‘incel’ who warned he was ‘a Terminator’

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ToP3ZxPtHE

View: https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/status/1426070687836409861?s=21
(sorry the video got taken down this is the best I have now)

TDLR: guy in Plymouth England shoots 5 people, 2 women, 2 men and a “very young girl”. In his last video’s he claims he’s incel and hints at being “blackpilled”. On his subscriber list is “incel TV”

How do you even get a shotgun in England? UK takes mass shootings very srs don’t they?

Last edited:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ToP3ZxPtHE

View: https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/status/1426070687836409861?s=21
(sorry the video got taken down this is the best I have now)

TDLR: guy in Plymouth England shoots 5 people, 2 women, 2 men and a “very young girl”. In his last video’s he claims he’s incel and hints at being “blackpilled”. On his subscriber list is “incel TV”

How do you even get a shotgun in England? UK takes mass shootings very srs don’t they?

what a hero I hope he is in heaven rn

He had a license. It's not uncommon outside the major cities.

And whilst the shooter self-identified as an incel, there is no indication that the shooting was motivated by the blackpill, and therefore law enforcement is not treating it as a terror-related incident. See more:

Last edited:

he seems quite gl tbh

We were past overdue for a new ER

He had a license. It's not uncommon outside the major cities.

And whilst the shooter self-identified as an incel, there is no indication that the shooting was motivated by the blackpill, and therefore law enforcement is not treating it as a terror-related incident. See more:
“The gunman also claims he hasn't spoken to a girl since he was 18 and said he had been "consuming the blackpill”

Cross posting my comment from another thread:

A lot of guys here are worried that this guy and others who go ER will cause governments to clamp down and pass draconian laws that equate inceldom to terrorism. My response to that is the Western governments are gonna do that either way, even if no one goes ER.

In fact Canada already has under Justin Cuckdeau and here in Cuckmerica Joe Biden has declared incels as domestic terrorists (as well as trump supporters & white "extremists").

As far as this incident, I think this guy just snapped and decided to take out his anger on people he knew (possibly his neighbors?).

Of course mainstream media, soyciety, and normies are gonna hate and condemn incels. They're already hate us when we haven't been violent or gone ER, they're just gonna hate us even more if someone goes ER.

Stop seeking their approval or begging them by saying "not all of us are like that". It doesn't matter, THEY WILL ALWAYS SEE US AS EVIL. Never back down and never apologize for something you didn't do.

If it was up to me I'd love to see the West and the whole world collapse and die. To see this evil fucked up world die would bring me such peace and happiness. I'd be like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

“The gunman also claims he hasn't spoken to a girl since he was 18 and said he had been "consuming the blackpill”
The force took him for granted.
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Terminatorcel mogs me
ill be back arnold schwarzenegger GIF

Yes I can say it this time

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

A new ER :feelsdevil:

now everyone he's ever known and the wider world know he was a virgin loser, that's the legacy of his life. Brutal.

just like ER, ER mogs too
Exactly. Now we will have soycel be worshipped like ER:feelshaha: and make us look like where all good looking schizos:fuk:

pretty sure me too, especially cause he was rich and had a good car, but in general he was below average and autistic. It was definitely over for him. This guy could have SEAmaxxed i think though

pretty sure me too, especially cause he was rich and had a good car, but in general he was below average and autistic. It was definitely over for him. This guy could have SEAmaxxed i think though
i mean it definitely sucks that he was in SoCal -- biggest blackpill hotspots in the U.S. are around LA, SF, NYC, Miami

It was a long drought but finally it's ER season again.

[UWSL]If it was up to me I'd love to see the West and the whole world collapse and die. To see this evil fucked up world die would bring me such peace and happiness. I'd be like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.[/UWSL]

:feelsokman:

he'll be back

I hope it happens more, when someone goes ER my day improves a lot

A lot of guys here are worried that this guy and others who go ER will cause governments to clamp down and pass draconian laws that equate inceldom to terrorism. My response to that is the Western governments are gonna do that either way, even if no one goes ER.

In fact Canada already has under Justin Cuckdeau and here in Cuckmerica Joe Biden has declared incels as domestic terrorists (as well as trump supporters & white "extremists").

As far as this incident, I think this guy just snapped and decided to take out his anger on people he knew (possibly his neighbors?).

Of course mainstream media, soyciety, and normies are gonna hate and condemn incels. They're already hate us when we haven't been violent or gone ER, they're just gonna hate us even more if someone goes ER.

Stop seeking their approval or begging them by saying "not all of us are like that". It doesn't matter, THEY WILL ALWAYS SEE US AS EVIL. Never back down and never apologize for something you didn't do.

If it was up to me I'd love to see the West and the whole world collapse and die. To see this evil fucked up world die would bring me such peace and happiness. I'd be like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.
This.

People worried about ZOG branding us this or that are fucking stupid.

Eventually they’re going to call us any nasty new name that suits their narrative at the time.

A new hERo has risen

Common misconception.

He was NOT rich.

His father pissed away what was left of the family fortune on his shitty little failed anti religion documentary.

Which was why Elliot was trying to win the lottery by buying lottery tickets and trying to get his mother to date and marry a rich guy since Elliot reasoned he’d be able to tolerate the hurt and shame of inceldom without going on his ER rampage if he could at least have the comfort and prestige of wealth maxxing.

New ER dropped? Dayum

素晴らしい

On his subscriber list is “incel TV”
oh shit, if they ban incel tv this is severe ropefuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Common misconception.

He was NOT rich.

His father pissed away what was left of the family fortune on his shitty little failed anti religion documentary.

Which was why Elliot was trying to win the lottery by buying lottery tickets and trying to get his mother to date and marry a rich guy since Elliot reasoned he’d be able to tolerate the hurt and shame of inceldom without going on his ER rampage if he could at least have the comfort and prestige of wealth maxxing.
its funny how a newish car makes people think youre rich. This world is just full of symbols and status, is all fake shit

Last edited:
IQ of 12? He was smart enough to load a firearm.

it's a real shame. If I looked like him I would be choking sluts at my frathouse every week. Some people are just mental. And I blame normies , leftists, and redditors especially