Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK curry rapists at it again

but only days to arrest some liberal british guy who got his girlfriend's dog to do a "nazi salute" as a joke? (and yes that actually happened, google "Markus Meechan").
This world is ridiculous.

why dont whitecels join them or fight them instead of fucking complaining about it. i admire them for taking what they want. they deserve it after being oppressed by white culture.

Why don't White British "Men" cut their brown balls off?
these guys aren't your average low t indian curry. they are high t, alpha paki men who would gang up and fucking destroy any pathetic white "nazi" incel.

Embarrassing some subhuman curry's even uglier than me get to shag and mount hundreds of prime white femoids all over the country whilst I just sit here and rot.

Life is very very very cruel.

Right now some curry is balls deep in some white foid in some kebab shop somewhere whilst I sit here studying like a retard.

So it took them 40 years to catch a large child rape gang that involved more than 1000 victims but only days to arrest some liberal british guy who got his girlfriend's dog to do a "nazi salute" as a joke? (and yes that actually happened, google "Markus Meechan").
1000 / 40 = 25. 25 white women per year fucked by curries.

An average whitecel fucks 25 ethnic women per MONTH.

It's only a matter of time before a Super Pajeet emerges and reigns hell upon all snow monkeys

I would do the same if i was a currycel

A true incel would rejoice with these news, even if he's white.
You should put your hatred for women above your race.

A true incel would rejoice with these news, even if he's white.
You should put your hatred for women above your race.
hating women is cope