Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK curry rapists at it again

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/11/1000-children-drugged-beaten-raped-telford-grooming-scandal-7377736/

The Tory MP previously called for a Rotherham-style inquiry into the allegations and called the latest reports ‘extremely serious and shocking’.

In time more towns will emerge with these stories I'm sure. These midland curry gangs were fucking brutal, a far cry from the comedic curry meme that goes around on incel sites.

It's fucking sad isn't it that guys like itsOVER have to go to Thailand to get girls, while his fine little white sisters are being brutalised by these gangs. Just fucked up.

Currycels doing god's work.

why dont whitecels join them or fight them instead of fucking complaining about it. i admire them for taking what they want. they deserve it after being oppressed by white culture.

why dont whitecels join them or fight them instead of fucking complaining about it. i admire them for taking what they want. they deserve it after being oppressed by white culture.
I've heard whites have indeed got in on the action, but not Anglo whites of course the EE gypsy type whites e.g. Albanian, basically fellow criminals that worked alongside the curries.

The native whites have begun to fight back. They took their fucking time.

It's all down to bad parenting. Anglo saxons allow their children way too much freedom

I've heard whites have indeed got in on the action, but not Anglo whites of course the EE gypsy type whites e.g. Albanian, basically fellow criminals that worked alongside the curries.

The native whites have begun to fight back. They took their fucking time.
A native white female sold out a lot of white girls in the rotherham scandal LMAO. a lot of white males also knew about this but i guarantee the curries probably paid them off or threatened them.

Lmao white guys think they can fuck paki women and we won't do anything to their women. who the fuck do they think they are. i support every one of my paki brothers doing this in the uk, i hope the "victims" stay miserable and remember our multiple brown cocks in them taking their virginity for the rest of their lives.

I would bet any money that a lot of the victims were put into that position by their own mothers (single drug fucked mothers ofcourse).

A mother who forced her young daughter to have sex with as many as 200 men a month has been freed on parole.
The Tasmanian woman was sentenced to 10 years in prison for selling her 12-year-old daughter as a prostitute with the help of her pimp boyfriend, Gary John Devine, 51.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4878654/Mother-sold-daughter-12-prostitute-freed-parole.html

I hate white leftist women so it's a nice backfire to them.

The "curry" rapists in Rotherham are mostly from northern Pakistan. They are more Middle Eastern than curry in my opinion.

"Rapefugee isn't real" lmao. :lul:

these are the paki currys they are very violent and aggressive

These white cuntslimes thoroughly deserve every modicum of abuse suffered. I sincerely hope that these cunts spend the remainder of their days in mental anguish, haunted by PTSD and are ultimately driven to suicide.

It's over for cumskins.

How is that what you gleaned from this news? Curries are going to rape all whites?
I really don't give a shit dude, kek. But that's the first thing that popped in my head.

Cool, curry gangs raping cumskins.

No fucks given.

These white cuntslimes thoroughly deserve every modicum of abuse suffered. I sincerely hope that these cunts spend the remainder of their days in mental anguish, haunted by PTSD and are ultimately driven to suicide.

Superkek.

Brits are fucking retarded, why are they letting these airplane masturbating rapefugees in, do they want to be cucked by Pajeet.

Why would u care for the well-being of these foids? They hate u and always will.
they don't hate me. At worst they see me as invisible.

They probably hate me a hell of alot more after shit like this happens.

Lmao white guys think they can fuck paki women and we won't do anything to their women. who the fuck do they think they are. i support every one of my paki brothers doing this in the uk, i hope the "victims" stay miserable and remember our multiple brown cocks in them taking their virginity for the rest of their lives.

Sorry that’s sort of fucked up, some of those were 11 year olds :(

Sorry that’s sort of fucked up, some of those were 11 year olds :(
11 year olds already hate ugly boys. I remember being 11yo and girls being complete cunts to me because I was ugly. To hell with them.

"Asian" sex gangs...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
We don't have many Asians in Northern Ireland but we have a lot of Eastern Europeans, I take nothing to do with them, a lot of them seem to have anger management problems, I refuse to be brainwashed by politicians into thinking we should welcome them. My ancestors never welcomed the Vikings or the English, why change?

they don't hate me. At worst they see me as invisible.

They probably hate me a hell of alot more after shit like this happens.

I'm certain they don't care about you either way.

"Asian" sex gangs...

tenor.gif
what's funny about that?

You're the type of retard that buys into idiotic stereotypes, such as those promoted on this website.

And with this stupidity and ignorance you are only sowing your own destruction and mockery, I hope you understand that.

what's funny about that?

You're the type of retard that buys into idiotic stereotype, such as those promoted on this website.

And with this stupidity and ignorance you are only sowing your own destruction and mockery, I hope you understand that.
Chill bro, incels aren't supposed to give a fuck about roasties getting brutalised. In fact, we should rejoice.

If a curry doesn't have camels, he can't fuck. Curries rape or are incel for life. Europeans are at fault for allowing them in. In America, these shits would be dead and buried.

If a curry doesn't have camels, he can't fuck. Curries rape or are incel for life. Europeans are at fault for allowing them in. In America, these shits would be dead and buried.
I heard same thing going on in America, except it's spics and niggers

Payback for all the ethnic women fucked by whitecels

In time more towns will emerge with these stories I'm sure. These midland curry gangs were fucking brutal, a far cry from the comedic curry meme that goes around on incel sites.
Normie bluepilled FAG

So it took them 40 years to catch a large child rape gang that involved more than 1000 victims but only days to arrest some liberal british guy who got his girlfriend's dog to do a "nazi salute" as a joke? (and yes that actually happened, google "Markus Meechan").