Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK back at it again: pay your organ license or we'll take it away buddy

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

UK might just be the worst place on the planet right now to live in

:lul:

The state is entitled to your organs, but you're not entitled to sex inkels.

Dr Shekelstein needs his new mansion, silly goyim. These sick fucks also sell the organs of aborted babies, too. All for the shekels.

View attachment 98564

UK might just be the worst place on the planet right now to live in
I fucking hate every Brexitfag for thinking that leaving the EU would make his country better but I was right nothing changed after they won that referendum.

As usual it was a politics scapegoat making the rest of EU the enemies without realizing is again the media and the politics it self and you believed the Brexitcrap like good low IQ stormfaggots.

I fucking hate every Brexitfag for thinking that leaving the EU would make his country better but I was right nothing changed after they won that referendum.

As usual it was a politics scapegoat making the rest of EU the enemies without realizing is again the media and the politics it self and you believed the Brexitcrap like good low IQ stormfaggots.

Nah everyone is better off if we just close off the borders to UK and keep the filth in there

damn i sometimes take living in america for granted tbhngl

Nah everyone is better off if we just close off the borders to UK and keep the filth in there
Nothing to do with closing the borders, again failling for the scapegoat.

Do you think a corruptless and functional politics system would make the shit UK and EU is now? It wouldn't, the problem relay on the actual system based on media and democracy tbh.

Not on muh degenerates, muh immigration and etc, problem are the rulers and the system that validate them with good rulers ( or the lack of them on some politics systems...) we wouldn't be in our actual situation of hypergamic feminist multicultural shitholes.

Last edited:
you’re a cuck if you willingly donate your organs tbh

imagine one of your organs is given to a roastie so she can get fucked by chad. Rage fuel.

imagine one of your organs is given to a roastie so she can get fucked by chad. Rage fuel.
It's a horrifying thought, she would use your liver to process chads cum or some shit.

All UKcels should opt out then have their body cremated and left outside an organ donation center just to spite your shitty government and the motherfuckers trying to steal your organs for their own.

I'm willing to bet they just want to profit from the deads organs, this world is getting worse and will only continue to get worse.

Tbh I don’t really care what happens to my organs when I die. I just hope an incel gets them instead of a Chad or foid

Fakecel if any of your organs goes to Chad and he proceeds to go on and fuck Stacies tbh.

Jfl if your testicles end up in a Chad

If some of my organs goes to chad then that will be the closest i get to a foid and ascending

I don't want to donate my organs to some chad + stacy who got in a car crash for being careless trash

I'd be paranoid about some corrupt doctor killing me for my organs.

Ok, just fuck up your health so badly that your organs are unusable.

I wouldn't mind to donate my organ to a incel brother

I wouldn't mind to donate my organ to a incel brother
It would be different if you knew who your organs were going to.

I wouldn’t be as hostile to my organs going to a retarded person or something.

it's the same in Poland, you're automatically an organ donor unless you fill in an opt-out form (which I did a year ago)
I'd be paranoid about some corrupt doctor killing me for my organs.
pretty much this
organ donations are quite often some shady shit

Tbh I don’t really care what happens to my organs when I die. I just hope an incel gets them instead of a Chad or foid

If you get into a car crash and might have a chance to survive the doctors will probably just be like, eh fuck it let's just harvest his organs and sell them instead

Wait, they dont take your organs when your alive right? This law means if you die they get your organs. I guess i really dont care then
No, but say for example you're in a terrible car accident and your vertebrae column is severely damaged, though you're still breathing; they'll work to keep you alive and "fresh" so they can bring you to the hospital, keep you alive long enough so the highest bidder for your organs fly in, then let you die so they harvest them and make money off of you.

If you get into a car crash and might have a chance to survive the doctors will probably just be like, eh fuck it let's just harvest his organs and sell them instead
based and awarecel

Just donate to stacy can stay alive and fuck more br0

Damn thats fucked
doctors will even lie to families and next of kin about patient's survivability rate so they're more inclined to "pull" the plug. It's fucked up.
Alex opened my eyes to this
That and it's literally an underground, international black market worth millions. Been going on for awhile. Though you even mention it you're deemed as a conspiracy theorist lunatic.

Lol. The UK and it's licensing policies. In 2030: "Oi mATe YoU goT A LOicEnSe fOr ThAt OXygEn yOU'rE BREaThinG???"

Lol. The UK and it's licensing policies. In 2030: "Oi mATe YoU goT A LOicEnSe fOr ThAt OXygEn yOU'rE BREaThinG???"

Incorrect thoughts detected. Deploying poison gas.

Probably if you have incel looks lol

The UK was the first nation to be taken by (((them))), after the Napoleonic wars.

United cuckdom will make people pay for taking shit

we are all going to be managed like ant farms

I use to care about the environment and believed in selfless acts like donating your organs upon death, inceldom has led me to not give a fuck