Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UK back at it again: pay your organ license or we'll take it away buddy

you’re a cuck if you willingly donate your organs tbh

imagine one of your organs is given to a roastie so she can get fucked by chad. Rage fuel.
High T post

Is the UK public that cucked or are do they just not give a shit enough to stop their politicians from cucking them?

Based caliphate of bongistan gathering infidel organs.

Coma
1978 ‧ Film adaptation/Drama ‧ 1h 53m

Play trailer on YouTube
6.9/10IMDb | 79%Rotten Tomatoes | 60%Metacritic
85% liked this film

Description
Boston medical resident Susan Wheeler (Geneviève Bujold) becomes suspicious when her friend (Lois Chiles) is left in an irreversible coma after a routine procedure. Once she uncovers evidence of other patients being left in comas after undergoing procedures in the same operating room, she fears a conspiracy is afoot. When her physician boyfriend, Mark Bellows (Michael Douglas), is skeptical about her findings, Susan must go it alone to uncover the horrible truth.

It does make me wonder, did the UK decide to Brexit because the EU just wasn't fucked enough for them?
It's a horrifying thought, she would use your liver to process chads cum or some shit.
Fucking lmao

Fucking hell ain't it not bad enough having to pay 147.50 a year for a tv licence for a channel that I rarely watch

BBC

Fucking hell ain't it not bad enough having to pay 147.50 a year for a tv licence for a channel that I rarely watch

BBC

Starts at 1:01:15

How to opt out of BBC extortion