Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uhh why is Fat Link on a Stardew Valley forum

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons

I play the game so I'm not judging but it's unexpected a black man would play this game.

What game even is that ?

He made character of me in his game.

Question is why are you on that forum

VSAUCE MICHAEL Beyond Universe Wiki Fandom, 57% OFF

It’s quite simply the greatest game of all time. :ahegao:

Joined Mar 3, 2021
Last seen Apr 5, 2021

Well I finally got the bugger.

So I guess its not bugged on PC after all.

Still I wouldn't mind if in the future CA re-adjusted this particular fish to make it at least bite more if he's not going to decrease the difficulty of catching it any.

I think thats what frustrated me more about the Legend than anything ie having to cast and cast and cast and cast and cast again to finally get him on the line.

Well I finally got the bugger.

So I guess its not bugged on PC after all.

Still I wouldn't mind if in the future CA re-adjusted this particular fish to make it at least bite more if he's not going to decrease the difficulty of catching it any.

I think thats what frustrated me more about the Legend than anything ie having to cast and cast and cast and cast and cast again to finally get him on the line.
I wonder if xe installed the sex mods

A game where you toil in fields under scorching the sun in hopes of getting rich so you can marry a 2d pixelated sprite
The sex mods make it worth it