Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly people being low-inhib is a major cringe in the eyes of others

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
When normal and pretty people are low-inhib, it looks natural on them. But when some ugly dude tries to be low-inhibited it just looks silly and cringy. I remember when I was at some high school party where everyone was dancing and having a great time, I was of course sitting in a corner. There was this ugly dude at the party, he suddenly jumped and mingled with the crowed, started dancing. Everyone gave him weird looks and started laughing uncomfortably. So if you're ulgy don't try to look relaxed, cool and low-inhibited, you'll only make a fool out of yourself.

if a guy like that is low-inhib people just go over everything he says and does with the finest tooth comb possible

I don't think this is always true honestly. Plenty of ugly people who are accepted socially but still never get layed. Especially if you go somewhere that people are doing drugs or drinking.

I don't think this is always true honestly. Plenty of ugly people who are accepted socially but still never get layed. Especially if you go somewhere that people are doing drugs or drinking.

No. Black people can be ugly af and still be cool af in their low inhib ways.

tenor.gif

Am I getting quoted because I'm having the piss taken out of me or because people agree? That was my first ever post and I'm high as fuck.

Very true. Ugly men are expected to remain restrained and follow every social norm to a "T". One slip-up, and you're a "creep".

its kind of in the middle..yes you can be excepted or tolerated as long as you know your place and bring something to the party ie drugs or beer. but you are never REALLY excepted. I made this mistake plenty of times during my nice guy years. these days i rather be no status than low status.

its kind of in the middle..yes you can be excepted or tolerated as long as you know your place and bring something to the party ie drugs or beer. but you are never REALLY excepted. I made this mistake plenty of times during my nice guy years. these days i rather be no status than low status.
Ok I'll respect your expertise.

Am I getting quoted because I'm having the piss taken out of me or because people agree? That was my first ever post and I'm high as fuck.

Strong third post.

god I want to have drugs

I know some charismatic ugly guys but being low inib and cold approaching while ugly is a bit cringe

Yeah im low inhib and was taunted a lot for just trying to act nornal

yeah just be low inhib bro is a major cope and meme for autisticcels

This. Even if you have friends, you are always low status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back