Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly Normies Vs Average Looking Incels

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Who does better in today's dating scene? Are most ugly normies virgins/incels in denial? I honestly think being an ugly normie is better than being an average looking incel. Ugly normies won't get laid easy unless they are white and go for white worshiping ethnic women but I think they will have a better chance of finding a relationship than an average looking incel.

Ugly normies because the atmosphere of a deranged person is enough to set off fight or flight instincts

You have to be in it to win it?

This makes no fucking sense. "incel" and "normie" already answers this.

kkt6 said:
Ugly normies because the atmosphere of a deranged person is enough to set off fight or flight instincts
You are saying that incels are deranged?

NeverSubmit said:
You are saying that incels are deranged?
You're talking about 5/10 incels. If you're 5/10 and still incel there's a chance there's something wrong with your head, because ugly (i.e. sub-5) normies can still have sex.

kkt6 said:
You're talking about 5/10 incels. If you're 5/10 and still incel there's a chance there's something wrong with your head, because ugly (i.e. sub-5) normies can still have sex.
I am 5/10 but ethnic so it's over for me

NeverSubmit said:
I am 5/10 but ethnic so it's over for me

for ethnics you remove 2 points, you're actually a 3

foreveralone333 said:
for ethnics you remove 2 points, you're actually a 3
I agree I live the life of a 3/10

not_here_4_points said:
This makes no fucking sense. "incel" and "normie" already answers this.

Agree