Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugly Malnourished African snags GigaStacy ..proving looks do not matter for BBCs

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
2A01B7F1 E9B4 4919 B840 5D47F898459E
79D4CE71 A168 4A42 AFDB BCCAD06BDA03

Show us his bank account and social status.

Giga Stacy? 6-7 goblina, wipe the makeup off and it'll go down even more

Last edited:
That's not "Giga-Stacy".

Also, Blasians/Blacks rarely succeed with non-Black foids...

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes. I've had foids switch bus seats because they believed I was staring at them.

Why would I? White liberal femoids(Many around) did nothing to help me when I was being denigrated by a tall White man while waiting for a transit bus.

Yes. They tend to dislike me:

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

What was the race of the foid you encountered?

He is not bad looking minus the nose, they are looksmatched.
Show us his bank account and social status.

Giga Stacy? 6-7 goblina, wipe the makeup off and it'll go down even more
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Also, Blasians/Blacks rarely succeed with non-Black foids...

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

I was waiting in the "shelter connect" room on another occasion when a blonde White woman told me to leave. She was the only receptionist present and said, "You must wait upstairs!". When I returned the next day, the White male clerk said nothing about me staying and let me stay until closing time.

That's a literal curry hoe. :feelswhere:

She's curry, but I agree that she's decent looking. They black guy is a HTN but does look ectomorphic.

mogs me to wakanda's hall of african inventions and back

Normie got a girl above his looksmatch. I'm sure he's NT with decent height and social status.

I'm sure they'll break up at some point.

Welp, Indian and Black Stacies are at the bottom of the Racial Stacy Ladder.

Where’s the giga Stacy, that’s some shitskin indian

That nigga mogs.

Looks , MONEY and STATUS