Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly looks don't affect women ONE IOTA. If you believe ugly women can't get chads, you're bluepilled AS FUCK

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS.

CHAD-LITES WILL FUCK UGLY WOMEN. HIGH TIER NORMIES WILL RELATIONSHIP UGLY WOMEN.

NO WOMAN THINKS SHE IS UGLY. ALL WOMEN LITERALLY BELIEVE THEMSELVES TO BE HOT

It's not hyperbole when folks say that all a woman has to do is not be an obese slob.

And even if they are, they get far more validation than the common male.

And if they believe themselves to be ugly, society validates them as beautiful.

Notice how no one on rate, fa, etc. threads tell femoids to:

> Shower
> Haircut
> Gym
> Hobby

No, every woman is perfect just the way she is.

Time to rope chad-lites, the ugly women are supposed to be for us

If you have Two X chromosomes you cannot lose in life

IIt's not hyperbole when folks say that all a woman has to do is not be an obese slob.

I'm from a big family with 4 other siblings. 3 guys and 2 girls. We're all cut from the same cloth. Both of my sisters are married with kids, me and my brothers are holed up in our bedrooms browsing youtube 24/7.

That should say it all.

It's not hyperbole when folks say that all a woman has to do is not be an obese slob.

all a woman has to do is exist.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS.

CHAD-LITES WILL FUCK UGLY WOMEN. HIGH TIER NORMIES WILL RELATIONSHIP UGLY WOMEN.

NO WOMAN THINKS SHE IS UGLY. ALL WOMEN LITERALLY BELIEVE THEMSELVES TO BE HOT
true. even the ugliest femoid you can find will still get positive male attention from someone

women don't care about fucking CHads. That's just part of their life like eating and breathing. Women care about mogging other women and that alone. THat is their purpose and soul desire.

women don't care about fucking CHads. That's just part of their life like eating and breathing. Women care about mogging other women and that alone. THat is their purpose and soul desire.
nah, they love fucking Chads.

Legit boyo legit.