Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women don't chase you, you're ugly

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Chads get approached by women all the time. Meanwhile redpill buddy boyos are coping by saying that women want to be approached by men. But how often do women reciprocrate this interest when men approach them? One would have to assume by womens reactions that they don't even want to be approached by men.

But redpill faggots love to cope.

If you need to convince women to date you by betabuxxing, you're ugly.

If women have never taken the initiative and approached you, you're ugly.

This, so many sub chads deny this. Scamza tells them MaN uP hIt ThE gYm BrO.

Real. Women WILL chase a man they truly desire.

I don't agree with this, women have very high inhibition and most men need to approach, chad is an exception
Gigacopium

I don't agree with this, women have very high inhibition and most men need to approach, chad is an exception
He probably believes chad doesnt chase women

Chads are ironically the biggest simps
Can't agree more. I have chad friends and I witness them being bluepilled cucks.

Chads get approached by women all the time. Meanwhile redpill buddy boyos are coping by saying that women want to be approached by men. But how often do women reciprocrate this interest when men approach them? One would have to assume by womens reactions that they don't even want to be approached by men.

foids through their actions...determine who is sub 5 and who is not...we can assume just by looking...but the data doesn't care about feelings..

Anyone who thinks foids dont approach, is coping hard, especially when alcohol is involved.

Yes, foids arent always going to be direct, in many cases, but they will look for reasons to be around chad, like projects at work or college.

If a girl wanted you badly, she will ask you out shamelessly, you don't need to wonder whether you are ugly or not

foids have never approached me...I'm ugly...matter of fact...they move themselves from me or show anger/contempt when they cant....lmmmaoo...I'm OOGLY

Anyone who thinks foids dont approach, is coping hard, especially when alcohol is involved.

Yes, foids arent always going to be direct, in many cases, but they will look for reasons to be around chad, like projects at work or college.
If your not banging foids in college or from ur job....ur an incel....point blank...which makes u a sub 5 male

This is the usual path to a black pill jedi

1. Blue pill NPC

2. Red pill cuck

3. MGTOW slave

4. Blackpill final boss

Water wet,toilets approach good looking men all the time

This, so many sub chads deny this. Scamza tells them MaN uP hIt ThE gYm BrO.
Elliot wasn't a bad looking guy, just autistic. If he looksmaxxed he could've been chad.

If a foid wants you, she will try to have you. Otherwise, she wouldn't even notice you.

Yeah and foids only want chad and htn. They make it abundently clear if they are into you. They will seek you out in every way possible.

Sad but true

I agree with this. High tier normies have to actively do some work approaching them.

If a foid wants you, she will try to have you. Otherwise, she wouldn't even notice you.
Chances are, if she wants you, a lot of other females in that space want u. They're competing amongst themselves and backstabbing each other but to you, it'll probably seem like not too many are interested. The less attractive females would have less confidence approaching

Chances are, if she wants you, a lot of other females in that space want u. They're competing amongst themselves and backstabbing each other but to you, it'll probably seem like not too many are interested. The less attractive females would have less confidence approaching
Yeah, social proof theory

Plain and simple in fact if you have to approach it’s over

They give hints, like look at you and smile at you. If they want you, they will let you know that they want you to approach her.

I go back and forth on this. I think some women will never make the first move, even if they initiate talking.

I remember this tweet when i foid said " men if women don't approach you your ugly"
Over

this is true. at my last job, we got a hot new hire shortly before i left. she was a single mom, so automatically low tier. she was put in my department. i tried some small talk and basic shit. fuck it, shes a single mom. maybe i have a chance. she was fucking my chad coworker within a week.

a while after leaving that job a former coworker told me he was beating her. he was a known abuser and, by 19, had already been to prison. told her, "what did she expect? she's getting what she asked for."

point is, yes, women will go out of their way for chads. even if chad abuses her, the idea of being with a sub 5 is worse.

So my attempts at fat becky online is waste of time and I should ask them in person?

Last edited:

exactly, all that bullshit of how foids need to be cold approached is complete bullshit

You're not wrong at all

I agree but not completely. Women care about their reputation a lot, 'their face' as sime Asian cultures would put it. Getting rejected by a man would lower their social status, so they usually send plausibly deniable signs of interest, which get more and more obvious the more a woman wants the man, though there are women so retarded they play the hard to play game so much they end up pushing men away.

Women avoid rejection by being indirect, negging, sour grapes and other tactics unless a man is so desirable they get FOMO, because they know every other foid in fifty mile radius is coming for that Chad booty.

I'm sure there are many Chads who get raped by women but its never reported