Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly guy with no charisma and social anxiety goes on Omegle Subhuman procceds to get skipped by all foids on omegle

I love that video. I have watched it several times now

I did this before. Never again. Life is a total dead end for us, mang.

he fucking mogs me hard

I did extensive research in social dynamics, social behavior and lookism, that's why I can analyze situations like this perfectly and understand them.
Many people gave him a chance, but as soon as they realized that the guy is ACTING (not looking) like a complete mentally ill freak, they nexted him.
The fact that he seemingly doesn't care at all about his appearance and is too low IQ to understand that a messy beard, ungroomed hair combined with a non-fitting T-Shirt in front of a plain white background (like in an asylum) is not the way to appeal to other humans, makes the negative reactions very udnerstandable, fuck even I wouldn't want to be around this guy, because he seems like a mentally ill freak.
People first react and then rationalize.
You instantly had negative impression of him just by looking at him.
If it was some hypermasculine Chad with a non-fitting T-Shirt in front of a plain white background, people would think that he is an ultimate stoic thinker, not concerned with the unimportant banality of an everyday life etc...

If it was some hypermasculine Chad with a non-fitting T-Shirt in front of a plain white background, people would think that he is an ultimate stoic thinker, not concerned with the unimportant banality of an everyday life etc...
This is how you view yourself? Apart from the masculine chad exterior I mean

It's not his looks.
It's the fact that he sits there uncomfortably like a fucking autist with a stick up his ass. Additionally when he says "hi" it sounds as if he's about to cry, he's basically whispering like a fucking betamale creep.
Regardless people are pieces of shit, nobody should be treated like that no matter how he looks like.

And if you're saying it's not his looks. How do you explain minute 1:50 then?

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI?t=110

Btw even if he was the most extroverted chad personality that lives in the moment, none of these girls would be interested in him either. (Because of looks obviously)
Yeah they might not insult him as much. They would just view him as some old uncle. Some of the more disgusting foids would still insult him though

For real, i don't understand why a long term member( 5 years in) would cope like that and spit bluepilled stuff on an incel forum.

I'm doing it today, record and post here
I might have some recording still too but I'll never post them.

I had some decent conversations with nearcels and a chadlite who was JBWmaxxing with his 3 Korean girlfriends.

I dont get it he looks like a low tier normie thats just balding, and he is getting shit on from a great height by foids of ALL RACES even ethnics are shitting on him.

Fvcking brutal, why isnt this, the two foids laughing a simp incel and the incel dancing pinned?

I mean these three videos should be permanently pinned in the front page to shut women and inceltearlosers up.

IT NEEDS TO BE SHOWN! I am going to try Omegle.
please dont try omegle, if you try it get drunkbefore as IS GIGA SUIFUEL, the skips laughing etc
If you actually are an incel no good comes of it, you will get the same treatment as that poor guy

please dont try omegle, if you try it get drunkbefore as IS GIGA SUIFUEL, the skips laughing etc
If you actually are an incel no good comes of it, you will get the same treatment as that poor guy
I know, i don't care though bro tbh

Thanks for the warning, do not worry. I am 34 and I have been giving up.

I think I will try it tomorrow :feelsrope:

Thanks for the warning, do not worry. I am 34 and I have been giving up.

I think I will try it tomorrow :feelsrope:
why what are you going to derive out of it

I have done this before you will get driven into further depression

ITS FUCKING NUCLEAR SUIFUEL DIRECTLY PUMPED INTO YOUR VEINS

why what are you going to derive out of it

I have done this before you will get driven into further depression

ITS FUCKING NUCLEAR SUIFUEL DIRECTLY PUMPED INTO YOUR VEINS
I am 34, life is already over so it is okay.

How do I set to women only?

This is why you should never be nice to foids. Don't show them kindness, dont try to befriend them, don't give them the benefit of the doubt and think "this time it will be different"

Omegle is a waste of time.
99% of users are either other men or scammers.

he fucking mogs me hard
now imagine you going on Omegle and doing what he did (nothing, really). And yes, he mogs me too.

I have always subscribed to the theory that it is the contempt and disdain which foids have for uggos such as this which serves as the primary psychological motivator for anyone who goes er. To discount the emotional and psychological valence which this type of degrading experience has is to not contend with the realities of the human psyche and to ignore causation.
A few of those girls were empathetic and kind.

Should i try this? This is a good way to know if you're truly ugly, for anyone who's questioning this.

Look at this landwhale goblin at 0:37, she is his looksmatch, even this ugly whore skipped him :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77fk2BMVNKI&ab_channel=AnxietyAlien

Check on the comment section, some comments are based, but most of em are bluepilled shit.

No carisma for your face :chad:

I like this one: "Your social anxiety isn't the cause of your loneliness, but rather a symptom of a much larger issue: being ugly as fuck. It's over for you, booooyooooo." - Sigmund Freud :feels:

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI?t=164

Should i try this? This is a good way to know if you're truly ugly, for anyone who's questioning this.

Look at this landwhale goblin at 0:37, she is his looksmatch, even this ugly whore skipped him :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77fk2BMVNKI&ab_channel=AnxietyAlien

Check on the comment section, some comments are based, but most of em are bluepilled shit.

No carisma for your face :chad:

I like this one: "Your social anxiety isn't the cause of your loneliness, but rather a symptom of a much larger issue: being ugly as fuck. It's over for you, booooyooooo." - Sigmund Freud :feels:

Holy fuck
Women are soulless rats

Actually it is his looks. If you got those kind of looks you need to overcompensate big time in some other way. If he was dressed like a pimp they would talk to him.

That's my new thing. I'm just gonna dress ridiculous and try the exact same experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back