Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm too insecure, ugly with social anxiety to make friends. But most foids DON'T WANT A FRIENDLESS MAN (BF)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Alternative prefix: Suicide fuel

tldr; I don't even want friends, but I need at least some to get a gf. Otherwise my chances are even worse (No friends decrease my chances to 1/5,000,000 and they were already bad before, namely 1/1,000,000 which is 0.0001%). But making friends is just as unlikely bc I am non-NT, autist, extremely insecure bc ugly.

I asked both men and women online (reddit, quora, 4chan) if a women would date a friendless man. Almost all of them said "no" or "probably not"... (it's seen as weird, red flag, foids don't want a man to be to dependent on them.... that's just some of the reasons).

I could never make friends. Mostly because I'm so self-conscious because I was bullied my whole life, I'm autistic, have social anxiety because very weird looking. Now I study online, the next 2 years will be the same. My past was already so unsuccessful. I did try. The older I get, the harder it gets to make friends.

I can't make friends. I'm an ugly manlet, totally socially inept. I'm just a joke to others because of how I look. Not having friends is apparently a red flag for foids. I tried making friends in high school, later in college when I did go (but I was just made fun of [I overheard it 100x] bc I look so weird)

It has been totally over before, but this notion is new. No friends decrease my chances from 1/1,000,000 to 1/5,000,000

I think I will just LDAR instead of looksmaxx which in my case (nothing good physically about me) will do fuck all anyway. I wish I could KMS, have the courage to do it.

Last edited:

tldr; I don't even want friends, but I need at least some to get a gf. Otherwise my chances are even worse (No friends decrease my chances to 1/5,000,000 and they were already bad before, namely 1/1,000,000 which is 0.0001%). But making friends is just as unlikely bc I am non-NT, autist, extremely insecure bc ugly.

I asked both men and women online (reddit, quora, 4chan) if a women would date a friendless man. Almost all of them said "no" or "probably not"... (it's seen as weird, red flag, foids don't want a man to be to dependent on them.... that's just some of the reasons).

I could never make friends. Mostly because I'm so self-conscious because I was bullied my whole life, I'm autistic, have social anxiety because very weird looking. Now I study online, the next 2 years will be the same. My past was already so unsuccessful. I did try. The older I get, the harder it gets to make friends.

I can't make friends. I'm an ugly manlet, totally socially inept. I'm just a joke to others because of how I look. Not having friends is apparently a red flag for foids. I tried making friends in high school, later in college when I did go (but I was just made fun of [I overheard it 100x] bc I look so weird)

It has been totally over before, but this notion is new. No friends decrease my chances from 1/1,000,000 to 1/5,000,000

I think I will just LDAR instead of looksmaxx which in my case (nothing good physically about me) will do fuck all anyway. I wish I could KMS, have the courage to do it.

friendship is as conditional as love relationships
people only want to be with you if you stimulate them in some positive way, for example, by entertaining them or helping them in some way

friendship is as conditional as love relationships
people only want to be with you if you stimulate them in some positive way, for example, by entertaining them or helping them in some way
Yes. Exactly. And I will never have friends. How can I with my insecurities? I’m also never accepted by people, they make fun of me the moment they see me. It’s over for me.

bro its over dont push it anymore

Sounds nearly identical to my life

I don'teven know what we can do. There is no foolproof way. We should just have government assigned wives.

Try joining a religious organization? They're kind of forced to be friendly to you, at least at the start, because they all want more sheep to pay tithes