Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Uber turbo truecel trait: you’ve become hyper-reactive due to loneliness and therefor tend to annoy strangers by becoming friendly with them too quick

Celius

Celius

-
As a result of relentless solitude, you are now immensely hyper-reactive and desperate for an ounce of attention and validation (at last, you might have something in common with women afterall) and so naturally, you’ve developed a tendency to become overly friendly with people way too quickly.

You initiate conversations more often. You respond to their messages more than they respond to you. You, as an ugly KHHV incel crying out for a sense of connection and belonging, might not mind talking to strangers and trying to cheer them up and befriend them as your last ditch, but they have their own social circles, their own friends, their own girlfriends; they don’t have the time to waste on socializing with you when there’s zero reason to do so. The mere fact that you’re even contemplating any of this is a standalone sign that you’re already a lost cause.

Not even gonna bother bringing up just how borderline impossible it is in our day and age to befriend fucking normies seeing as how unbelievably obsessed they are with getting a whiff of pussy and are willing to do anything for it. They perceive hanging around an ugly unwanted man as something that brings down their social status and since they’re constantly trying to climb, they won’t hesitate to put you down let alone befriend you.

Thats more of a low tier normie trait ngl I refuse to even talk to people especially femoids

yes, you are not socially calibrated properly. the result is you will often end up following someone around after an interaction, because you think you are cool friends while they think you're just some guy. classic shit tho it was also kinda like this in childhood to be fair.

describes me ngl

Not even gonna bother bringing up just how borderline impossible it is in our day and age to befriend fucking normies seeing as how unbelievably obsessed they are with getting a whiff of pussy and are willing to do anything for it. They perceive hanging around an ugly unwanted man as something that brings down their social status and since they’re constantly trying to climb, they won’t hesitate to put you down let alone befriend you.
Very true, we are seen as the untouchables.

Im the opposite, being around normfags me makes me angry. Nobody is sending me any messages online, or talking to me irl

Opposite for me, I rarely talk and when I do I can't keep convo, I met 10 new people this week and one of them said to me "You're impossible to talk to", I prefer ignoring normies until they give up I do not care for them or their everyday lives

Thats more of a low tier normie trait
Im the opposite
Opposite for me
I don’t understand you bros tbh.

I rarely talk and when I do I can't keep convo
Yeah, same here in all honesty but I’d be lying if I say I’m happy with it. I didn’t choose to be like this, it just happened.

I met 10 new people this week
:chad:

Friends are cope.
In this world people want you for something, if you don’t have that something they will toss you aside.

As a result of relentless solitude, you are now immensely hyper-reactive and desperate for an ounce of attention and validation (at last, you might have something in common with women afterall) and so naturally, you’ve developed a tendency to become overly friendly with people way too quickly.

You initiate conversations more often. You respond to their messages more than they respond to you. You, as an ugly KHHV incel crying out for a sense of connection and belonging, might not mind talking to strangers and trying to cheer them up and befriend them as your last ditch, but they have their own social circles, their own friends, their own girlfriends; they don’t have the time to waste on socializing with you when there’s zero reason to do so. The mere fact that you’re even contemplating any of this is a standalone sign that you’re already a lost cause.

No it depends on my mood

you are now immensely hyper-reactive and desperate for an ounce of attention and validation (at last, you might have something in common with women afterall) and so naturally, you’ve developed a tendency to become overly friendly with people way too quickly.
Halo effect. Anyone above high tier normie would just be considered 'outgoing', 'driven' 'kinds', and be labeled as having a good personality, JFL.

Kek, i used to be this way before. I'm still lonely, but no longer desperate for normie attention.

@Epedaphic @B/W muttcel @FakeFakecel @PersonalityPIMP do you bros suffer from that presumptuous ‘I wonder how long does it take for them to get bored of me before I inevitably annoy them?’ mentality too when you’re (para)socializing? :fuk:

Textbook trucel trait tbh. :feelsmage:

It's like those weird dudes completely outside of lively mundane aspects of existence and that are always silent but if the topic of politics comes out they never stop talking until people regret asking him his opinion in the first place.

Last edited:
the topic of politics comre out they never stop talking until people regret asking him his opinion in the first place.
Crazy how they’re prominent in every culture and nation, isn’t it? They curb it right until ONE person brings it up and then their masks immediately fall off.

@Epedaphic @B/W muttcel @FakeFakecel @PersonalityPIMP do you bros suffer from that presumptuous ‘I wonder how long does it take for them to get bored of me before I inevitably annoy them?’ mentality too when you’re (para)socializing? :fuk:

It's more like ''How long will they put up with my spergy behavior? How long will they be nice and pretend to not be annoyed?'' Because usually I can tell they're bored/annoyed almost as soon as I open my mouth :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I used to be like this. But i've kind of stopped trying to (para)socialize for the most part. This forum is an exception

It's 100% true. OP is exactly describing my situation. I am desperate for attention and validation especially from foids

You describe me exactly

True to be honest, I'm already getting addicted to the dopamine hit when someone replies to me and I just started to post 2 days ago.

Can't say I relate tbh. Too many negative experiences have me stuck with a lot of avoidant traits. I just accept I don't have anything these people want and make peace. I don't think there is anything wrong with seeking validation and companionship that's just poor socialization when it's expressed as you described.

Relatable, but now I've tried stopping that as much I could, or I wait for them to speak instead of me. I know they would hate me for being sub5 and acting like a sperg, so I don't initiate

yes, you are not socially calibrated properly. the result is you will often end up following someone around after an interaction, because you think you are cool friends while they think you're just some guy. classic shit tho it was also kinda like this in childhood to be fair.
Incorrect they are all my toys