Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly guy with no charisma and social anxiety goes on Omegle Subhuman procceds to get skipped by all foids on omegle

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
Should i try this? This is a good way to know if you're truly ugly, for anyone who's questioning this.

Look at this landwhale goblin at 0:37, she is his looksmatch, even this ugly whore skipped him :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77fk2BMVNKI&ab_channel=AnxietyAlien

Check on the comment section, some comments are based, but most of em are bluepilled shit.

No carisma for your face :chad:

I like this one: "Your social anxiety isn't the cause of your loneliness, but rather a symptom of a much larger issue: being ugly as fuck. It's over for you, booooyooooo." - Sigmund Freud :feels:

it’s his hair. Brutal

JFL at that fat fish looking bitch at 57 seconds commenting on anybodys appearance

it’s his hair. Brutal
All these videochat websites are suifuel as fuck, because even normies won't get attention from foids and get skipped all the way. Only HTN+ guys stand out in this environment.

They just sense his bad personnality in 0.01s bro :)

It's not his looks.
It's the fact that he sits there uncomfortably like a fucking autist with a stick up his ass. Additionally when he says "hi" it sounds as if he's about to cry, he's basically whispering like a fucking betamale creep.

this entire video is full of sub 5 foids taking the piss :feelsree:

There's not much hope left for him. He should rope or turn to rape

but people told me that women are not shallow and dont care about your looks :feelsahh:

It's not his looks.
It's the fact that he sits there uncomfortably like a fucking autist with a stick up his ass. Additionally when he says "hi" it sounds as if he's about to cry, he's basically whispering like a fucking betamale creep.
soyjak.gif

It's not his looks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYnCzsknP8&ab_channel=2ch%E3%81%BB%E3%81%AE%E3%81%BC%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AC8888

This guy is sitting uncomfortably as well, doesn't say a word just like the subhuman i posted and foids instantly get their used up pussies wet for him. is this bluepill.is or what?

Way better personnality ...
Ye, also his haircut is better and he is smilling. thats why inkwels don't get laid, women can smell their ugly personality from miles :feelskek:

Someone said change ur hairstyle like he has fucking hair to change, jfl at bluepillers, it’s so damn over for this guy

It's not his looks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYnCzsknP8&ab_channel=2ch%E3%81%BB%E3%81%AE%E3%81%BC%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AC8888

This guy is sitting uncomfortably as well, doesn't say a word just like the subhuman i posted and foids instantly get their used up pussies wet for him. is this bluepill.is or what?

Chad always wins

Should i try this? This is a good way to know if you're truly ugly, for anyone who's questioning this.

Look at this landwhale goblin at 0:37, she is his looksmatch, even this ugly whore skipped him :feelskek:

Check on the comment section, some comments are based, but most of em are bluepilled shit.

I like this one: "Your social anxiety isn't the cause of your loneliness, but rather a symptom of a much larger issue: being ugly as fuck. It's over for you, booooyooooo." - Sigmund Freud :feels:

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI?t=55

Brutal, First round he gets called creepy

Someone said change ur hairstyle like he has fucking hair to change, jfl at bluepillers, it’s so damn over for this guy
Yes bro, soyciety is truly a joke. If he had hair he would look decent, but would still be sub 5. But he looks tall at least, if he is tall enough he can get a foid

MOGS ME

All these videochat websites are suifuel as fuck, because even normies won't get attention from foids and get skipped all the way. Only HTN+ guys stand out in this environment.
“But muh tinder isn’t real life”

Strawman and completely besides the point.
Were talking about why the guy in the first video gets a negative reaction.
Pulling up a video of a top 1% looking male as a reference is not representative at all and doesn't add anything to the discussion.
Yes, if you're a 10/10 looking guy, you wil lget a positive reaction no matter what you do. If you're a 4/10 looking guy, like the one we're discussing, yes, you have to put in the effort to not act like a fucking weirdo creep.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI?t=236

Its because were black isnt it

"But but, Muh personality is all that matters to be treated well in life":soy::foidSoy:

Damn. JBW kinda deconfirmed. Crazy that even the presence of an ugly man is enough to turn a foid into a vicious animal

If he is tall there is hope, also JBW don't forget it. He can bang post wall rosties too
He's very socially awkward and to foids he's ugly. That alone would completely ruin his chances

Strawman and completely besides the point.
Were talking about why the guy in the first video gets a negative reaction.
Pulling up a video of a top 1% looking male as a reference is not representative at all and doesn't add anything to the discussion.
Yes, if you're a 10/10 looking guy, you don't have to act normal to get attention. If you're a 4/10 looking guy, like the one we're discussing, yes, you have to put in the effort to not act like a fucking weirdo creep.
So you've been a member since 2018 and haven't learnt shit about the blackpill? What have you been doing this whole time? Smells like an infiltrator normie cuck ngl. Ok bro, i agree, we subhumans have to put more effort, but even if he was talkative and outgoing, he would be skipped in no time, because these hoes don't even give him a chance to talk, as soon as they see his subhuman face they click skip.

The fact that they regard him with such open contempt and condescending indignation reveals the true invidious nature of foidkind. It isn't enough to merely pass over the guy but they must add insult to injury and mock and demean him for that which they perceive as repulsive to their entitled cuntish sensibilities. As someone has already observed above, if the shoe was on the other foot, this sort of shit would not be tolerated.

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI?t=55

Brutal, First round he gets called creepy

According to @nice_try , he was supposed to clownmax and jestermax in order to get the foids attention. So, the guy is supposed to stoop himself so low into a clown and make a circus out of his UGLINESS? He would lose his dignity and would still be not attractive and no foids would have given him a chance either, they would just laugh at him out of mockery and then skip afterwards.

The fact that they regard him with such open contempt and condescending indignation reveals the true invidious nature of foidkind. It isn't enough to merely pass over the guy but they must add insult to injury and mock and demean him for that which they perceive as repulsive to their entitled cuntish sensibilities. As someone has already observed above, if the shoe was on the other foot, this sort of shit would not be tolerated.
If we reversed the roles, the guy who would be making fun of the subhuman foid would be cancelled and ganged up by le simps

If we reversed the roles, the guy who would be making fun of the subhuman foid would be cancelled and ganged up by le simps
Exactly. This sort of gender inequity is a direct function of soyciety and the unnatural veneration that ugly cunts get from fawning simps and other enablers of their entitled twat behavior. I hope the guy in the video becomes a successful rapist and takes by superior force, that which he is rightfully deserving of.

Actually i find this more common among teenager foids, they have no filter, thus they can't deny their selective shallow nature. But for real, why not just skip? Why make fun of the guy? I'm ngl i felt the urge their heads upon a wall, as i watched the video (in minecraft)

Exactly. This sort of gender inequity is a direct function of soyciety and the unnatural veneration that ugly cunts get from fawning simps and other enablers of their entitled twat behavior. I hope the guy in the video becomes a successful rapist and takes by superior force, that which he is rightfully deserving of.
Based. If he went ER and killed 50 foids ( in fortnite season 10) he would be get his revenge from these bitches who shat on him.

It's not his looks.
I wouldn't go that far, his looks where a major part of the reaction.
I will agree with this however, him just sitting there and bearly speaking really didn't help. There were some people who didn't skip him automatically and probably would have stayed if he actually spoke up slightly.

Based. If he went ER and killed 50 foids ( in fortnite season 10) he would be get his revenge from these bitches who shat on him.
I have always subscribed to the theory that it is the contempt and disdain which foids have for uggos such as this which serves as the primary psychological motivator for anyone who goes er. To discount the emotional and psychological valence which this type of degrading experience has is to not contend with the realities of the human psyche and to ignore causation.

Pffft amateur. Where are the ewwws? Where are the blunt "god you're ugly"? Where are the expressions of utter scandal and repulsion? He doesn't even get called pedophile. And some even say he's not ugly? Is this your example of ugly? Is this the so terrifying blackpill? Pathetic.

This is why you should never be nice to foids. Don't show them kindness, dont try to befriend them, don't give them the benefit of the doubt and think "this time it will be different"

According to @nice_try , he was supposed to clownmax and jestermax in order to get the foids attention.
False, I never said anything about "clownmax" or "jestermax".

He's Turkish...

So you've been a member since 2018 and haven't learnt shit about the blackpill? What have you been doing this whole time? Smells like an infiltrator normie cuck ngl. Ok bro, i agree, we subhumans have to put more effort, but even if he was talkative and outgoing, he would be skipped in no time, because these hoes don't even give him a chance to talk, as soon as they see his subhuman face they click skip.
I did extensive research in social dynamics, social behavior and lookism, that's why I can analyze situations like this perfectly and understand them.
Many people gave him a chance, but as soon as they realized that the guy is ACTING (not looking) like a complete mentally ill freak, they nexted him.
The fact that he seemingly doesn't care at all about his appearance and is too low IQ to understand that a messy beard, ungroomed hair combined with a non-fitting T-Shirt in front of a plain white background (like in an asylum) is not the way to appeal to other humans, makes the negative reactions very udnerstandable, fuck even I wouldn't want to be around this guy, because he seems like a mentally ill freak.

Last edited:
Did not watch, this is just way too brutal for me to view

Fvcking brutal, why isnt this, the two foids laughing a simp incel and the incel dancing pinned?

I mean these three videos should be permanently pinned in the front page to shut women and inceltearlosers up.

IT NEEDS TO BE SHOWN! I am going to try Omegle.

It's not his looks.
Not everyone have an extroverted Chad personality.

I once was with my friend from Church ( at a times when I attended Church ). He probably is a professor or lecturer in University now.
And female who knew him came. She said something like he needed not to forget to close the building when we leave.
But she said that in a such contemptuous and demeaning tone, like he committed a crime.

You can see him die inside everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back