Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly face of crime: too ugly to get a job

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/02/im_too_ugly_to_.html

"I'm too ugly to get a job." -- Daniel Gallagher, a Miami bank robber, after police captured him in 2003

...Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists... "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking," claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University... Cute guys were uniformly less likely than averages would indicate to have committed seven crimes including burglary and selling drugs, while the unhandsome were consistently more likely to have broken the law... controlling for ... characteristics known to be associated with criminal behavior.

Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly. Other studies have shown that unattractive men and women are less likely to be hired, and that they earn less money, than the better-looking. Such inferior circumstances may steer some to crime, Mocan and Tekin suggest. They also report that more attractive students have better grades and more polished social skills, which means they graduate with a greater chance of staying out of trouble.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me at all, when you're ugly you're more likely to feel cheated by society unfairly and then choose criminality as a way to even the situation.

I am convinced tax fraud is particularly common among ugly business owners.

Lol how did i get a job then? They are making excuses for being lazy greedy pieces of shit. They need to realize that when you are ugly you are ALWAYS on thin ice, just kiss ass, collect your cheque and LDAR with good copes.

I’ve been passed over for jobs due to my looks. How do I know this? Here’s an example: Had a neighbor who told me about a job opening, didn’t get the job despite being the most qualified guy there.

My neighbor talked to the guy who was hired over me. Went to a shittier college, took 6 years to graduate, no experience, etc. Maybe he had an outstanding referral or he knew the boss but the guy was a 7/10 and the job was in sales. This scenario happened another time when I talked to other prospects during lunch, they thought I already worked there.

Last edited:
I’ve been passed over for jobs due to my looks. How do I know this? Had a neighbor who told me about the job opening, he talked to the guy who was hired over me. Went to a shittier college, took 6 years to graduate, no experience, etc. Maybe he had an outstanding referral or he knew the boss but the guy was a 7/10 and the job was in sales.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

HOW DO I WORK THEN BITCH! / its like they want you to kill people..
Z7PVygv.gif

HOW DO I WORK THEN BITCH! / its like they want you to kill people..
Z7PVygv.gif

Because just like with dating, they know that “really ugly guy in sales” who kills it with confidence.

lol at this life i knew this was true but here is the article to prove it lmao

Because just like with dating, they know that “really ugly guy in sales” who kills it with confidence.

I’ve been passed over for jobs due to my looks. How do I know this? Here’s an example: Had a neighbor who told me about a job opening, didn’t get the job despite being the most qualified guy there.

My neighbor talked to the guy who was hired over me. Went to a shittier college, took 6 years to graduate, no experience, etc. Maybe he had an outstanding referral or he knew the boss but the guy was a 7/10 and the job was in sales. This scenario happened another time when I talked to other prospects during lunch, they thought I already worked there.
the 7/10,s face was more confident

probably one of the contributes to why ive been unemployed for 2 years.

Females shouldn't be employers in male-dominated industries because they're inclined to choose men based on looks/mating potential rather than merit

Females shouldn't be employers in male-dominated industries because they're inclined to choose men based on looks/mating potential rather than merit
What about whiteknights?

What about whiteknights?
If you mean women being more likely to choose whiteknights? They don't really like suckups but might favour a servile man if it's in their interests. If you mean as employers? Whiteknights are too busy pandering to female interests to run a successful organization. They're just as bad if not worse. Might work in female-dominated industries.

I'm not buying it. Criminality is a fairly high testosterone activity and it involves mostly ogres or chads (or tyrones lel). Most incels i've seen are very low testosterone and are mostly passive guys, hardly the type of person that would have the gall to go rob a bank.

I think the root cause of criminality is extreme low agreeableness and an indifferent to risk, which is a side effect of very high testosterone to begin with. Incels who fail to get hired for their ugliness don't go rob banks, they NEET or rope.

This is the result of femoid dominated recruiter market. I haven't seen a fucking male recruiter in my entire life. At least the first interviews are always done by a female. You will be dismissed either from a picture on your CV or at the first interview.

Lol how did i get a job then? They are making excuses for being lazy greedy pieces of shit. They need to realize that when you are ugly you are ALWAYS on thin ice, just kiss ass, collect your cheque and LDAR with good copes.
its harder, not impossible

No one cares when foid commit a crime.
Or some chad, people will just think pure him, he probably need those money badly, let him go, don´t judge him.

Incel forget to return some staff accidentally and he is judged, bullied and should be ashamed of him self.

being unattractive is playing life on nightmare mode

When you're ugly you're given less opportunities to develop yourself (build a network, get involved in activities, get hired etc.) and also more likely to experience bullying or other forms of mistreatment which can lead to develop antisocial behaviours as a response

Chad gets away with crime as well. If anyone remembers the meekspill.

Good-looking people have more confidence, and that counts in job interviews.

I had it happen on more than one occasion. One time the interviewer came out just looked at me, I could see his disgust and the decision was made then didnt even get into the office for the interview

When you're ugly you're given less opportunities to develop yourself (build a network, get involved in activities, get hired etc.) and also more likely to experience bullying or other forms of mistreatment which can lead to develop antisocial behaviours as a response
brutal truth

Ugly people are bottom feeders

What a load of shit. I thought we all agreed that attractive people get away with more shit than ugly men. I would say that ugly people are no more likely to commit crimes than attractive people. We could be more likely to get prosecuted, found guilty, and get longer sentences, but even this is difficult to prove.

However, that's not the problem of this article/study. More important than their findings is how do they define ugly and attractive.

Last edited:
I'm not buying it. Criminality is a fairly high testosterone activity and it involves mostly ogres or chads (or tyrones lel). Most incels i've seen are very low testosterone and are mostly passive guys, hardly the type of person that would have the gall to go rob a bank.

I think the root cause of criminality is extreme low agreeableness and an indifferent to risk, which is a side effect of very high testosterone to begin with. Incels who fail to get hired for their ugliness don't go rob banks, they NEET or rope.
Cope
The average criminal is ugly asf

Maybe you are just average. Can be incel but are not socially crippled.

With unattractive men, it’s three options in life - unemployed/underemployed, LDAR, or criminal

one can get a job if you’re ugly, there are jobs out there, but the question is: is it the job you wanted? I’ve been passed over for promotions in favor of less qualified but better looking people, I’ve aplplied and interviewed for positions and I didn’t get it, while bitterly seeing the less experienced but prettier looking and friendlier person get it. In fact every successful person aged 45 and under has decent looks, a strong indicator of more lookism than in the past. It’s interesting that older professionals run the gamut in terms of looks. The ugly & awkward but brilliant scientist is increasingly becoming a thing of the past. Autists like Isaac Newton and ugly high IQ men like Robert Hooke would be nobodies today.

Last edited:
Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly

Gee, I wonder why... We gotta do more studies on this to find out!

This is the dark side of studies and academia. Sometimes researchers (in all fields tbh) are so far up their asses with their esoteric and highly-methodical studies that they completely forget about common sense. Anyone finding out that ugly people are more likely to be criminals would immediately tell you that it's because they've been ostracized from society (not just in the job market). Trusting your instincts is legit.

Gee, I wonder why... We gotta do more studies on this to find out!

This is the dark side of studies and academia. Sometimes researchers (in all fields tbh) are so far up their asses with their esoteric and highly-methodical studies that they completely forget about common sense. Anyone finding out that ugly people are more likely to be criminals would immediately tell you that it's because they've been ostracized from society (not just in the job market). Trusting your instincts is legit.

Science sucks nowadays, it's only to brainwash normies.

Before I could even say "hi" to normies just before coming through the door, they have already called the cops on me... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sais it before, LDAR is the way

The world's not and will never gonna be better

Looks isn't a problem where I live but if you are an autist like me you will have a hard time finding a job. You will get hired in a busy period but you will be the first to be let go because you are unable to fit into the social dynamic of the workplace. Autists are highly discriminated against, the people who say otherwise are just autists who were blessed with a high IQ, they can't speak for autists as a whole. For example a company are always going to hire an outgoing warehouseman over an autist warehouseman. I am not complaining though, I want to be unemployed.

When theres only one vacancy and theres a tall white guy trying to get it too i already know that i wont be hired lol

I always have a lot of difficulty in job interviews and tend to get overlooked, hard to say if it's directly caused by my looks or by my lack of confidence and inability to make eye contact though

Looks isn't a problem where I live but if you are an autist like me you will have a hard time finding a job. You will get hired in a busy period but you will be the first to be let go because you are unable to fit into the social dynamic of the workplace. Autists are highly discriminated against, the people who say otherwise are just autists who were blessed with a high IQ, they can't speak for autists as a whole. For example a company are always going to hire an outgoing warehouseman over an autist warehouseman. I am not complaining though, I want to be unemployed.

Absolutely true. And by the way, if you work in a warehosue you already lost. You will work hard for little money. At this point, you get the same amount of money if you go NEET. So, in the end. It really does not matter if you work or not. If you are ugly and/or autistic on top of that, your life is over. And now imagine, yo ucannot even drive. Life is like hell at this point. Every time you go outside is an adventure of its own. Even something plain and simple just as doing groceries, becomes an adventure.

one can get a job if you’re ugly, there are jobs out there, but the question is: is it the job you wanted?

No... The only thing I am allowed to do, is to work in warehouse logistics. A lot of hard work for little money. You basically get the same amount of money, if you are a NEET, perhaps even more money. On top of that, I am unable to drive. There is really no point in working.