Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly face of crime: too ugly to get a job

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/02/im_too_ugly_to_.html

"I'm too ugly to get a job." -- Daniel Gallagher, a Miami bank robber, after police captured him in 2003

...Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists... "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking," claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University... Cute guys were uniformly less likely than averages would indicate to have committed seven crimes including burglary and selling drugs, while the unhandsome were consistently more likely to have broken the law... controlling for ... characteristics known to be associated with criminal behavior.

Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly. Other studies have shown that unattractive men and women are less likely to be hired, and that they earn less money, than the better-looking. Such inferior circumstances may steer some to crime, Mocan and Tekin suggest. They also report that more attractive students have better grades and more polished social skills, which means they graduate with a greater chance of staying out of trouble.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Posts
3,176
Online
42d 16h 19m
LastGerman said:
Absolutely true. And by the way, if you work in a warehosue you already lost. You will work hard for little money. At this point, you get the same amount of money if you go NEET. So, in the end. It really does not matter if you work or not. If you are ugly and/or autistic on top of that, your life is over. And now imagine, yo ucannot even drive. Life is like hell at this point. Every time you go outside is an adventure of its own. Even something plain and simple just as doing groceries, becomes an adventure.



No... The only thing I am allowed to do, is to work in warehouse logistics. A lot of hard work for little money. You basically get the same amount of money, if you are a NEET, perhaps even more money. On top of that, I am unable to drive. There is really no point in working.

What are the NEET options in Germany? Do you get money if you are job searching or only if you are on disability payments. I get job searching payments but I suppose I would be better off financially with working but only because I live in fathers house, if I lived in apartment alone I would have zero leftover money. I am trying to lose weight as doing manual hard work when you are 100lbs overweight is impossible. If I was a gymcel I wonder would a supermarket picking job be good, it may be my only option but I read that it is stressful.
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 27m
CelticTruecel said:
What are the NEET options in Germany? Do you get money if you are job searching or only if you are on disability payments.

You get money - but you need to have evidence that you are trying to find a job. You will also have some appointments as well which you need to participate in, otherwise they will decrease your monthly income.

CelticTruecel said:
I get job searching payments but I suppose I would be better off financially with working but only because I live in fathers house, if I lived in apartment alone I would have zero leftover money.

Yes, if you live alone, being a NEET is actually better since you will get more money with it. On the other hand, if you work, you will work hard and also a lot while having less money on top of that.

CelticTruecel said:
If I was a gymcel I wonder would a supermarket picking job be good, it may be my only option but I read that it is stressful.

It will destroy you eventually because at this point, you are the lowest of the lowest there. You are nothing but a slave who can be easily replaced. Your contract is also limited and you will never earn more than minimum wage.
 
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Posts
3,176
Online
42d 16h 19m
LastGerman said:
You get money - but you need to have evidence that you are trying to find a job. You will also have some appointments as well which you need to participate in, otherwise they will decrease your monthly income.



Yes, if you live alone, being a NEET is actually better since you will get more money with it. On the other hand, if you work, you will work hard and also a lot while having less money on top of that.



It will destroy you eventually because at this point, you are the lowest of the lowest there. You are nothing but a slave who can be easily replaced. Your contract is also limited and you will never earn more than minimum wage.

I know it is true but if we want to survive in this world we have to try and focus on positive things rather than fixating on the negatives. Or even let jew pills help us too.
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 27m
CelticTruecel said:
I know it is true but if we want to survive in this world we have to try and focus on positive things rather than fixating on the negatives. Or even let jew pills help us too.

I actually have a similar mindset to this now but even back then I had a mindset of "whatever it takes". But now I am actually thinking of taking Adderall or some other jewpills.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,738
Online
127d 7h 48m
LastGerman said:
I actually have a similar mindset to this now but even back then I had a mindset of "whatever it takes". But now I am actually thinking of taking Adderall or some other jewpills.
Whats stopping you from taking the drivers test?
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 27m
Quarantined said:
Whats stopping you from taking the drivers test?

I am not sure if this question is serious or just there in order to mock me. Properly the last one. So, I am not gonna write an elaborated reply to this. I just want to add, that in order to do your driving test, you need to do mandatory driving lessons first. For this, you need to be capable of driving. I on the other hand failed at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it.

Ultimately, this question is actually really stupid if you think about it, whether you are seirous about it or not. We could change the variables and words and phrase it differentely, such as: "What is stopping you form having a girlfriend?" Of course we know the answer to it. There is no point in asking it in the first place. Same with "what is stopping you from taking the driving test?"
If I would be capable of driving, I already would have my driver licence. This should be obvious.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,738
Online
127d 7h 48m
LastGerman said:
I am not sure if this question is serious or just there in order to mock me. Properly the last one. So, I am not gonna write an elaborated reply to this. I just want to add, that in order to do your driving test, you need to do mandatory driving lessons first. For this, you need to be capable of driving. I on the other hand failed at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it.

Ultimately, this question is actually really stupid if you think about it, whether you are seirous about it or not. We could change the variables and words and phrase it differentely, such as: "What is stopping you form having a girlfriend?" Of course we know the answer to it. There is no point in asking it in the first place. Same with "what is stopping you from taking the driving test?"
If I would be capable of driving, I already would have my driver licence. This should be obvious.
Heard the drivers tests are harder in europe.

Super easy in Cali where I live, still failed it the first time.

Been driving with a license for 3 years, still have no clue how to parallel park and always worry my tires will hit the curve, slam into the vehicles between mine, or something else

Super emasculating seeing women parrellel park into the smallest spaces with ease.
 
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
15,537
Online
175d 20h 27m
Quarantined said:
Heard the drivers tests are harder in europe.

Super easy in Cali where I live, still failed it the first time.

Been driving with a license for 3 years, still have no clue how to parallel park and always worry my tires will hit the curve, slam into the vehicles between mine, or something else

Super emasculating seeing women parrellel park into the smallest spaces with ease.

Now imagine you are really unable to drive. That is indeed embarrassing. To be honest, I am actually afraid of going outside because of it.

By the way, that reminds me of something which happened around two days ago or so. I was on the way back home. I had to walk a lot in order to do groceries. I came accross an exit for vehicles wit a car standing there and inside of it a female which always triggers my eternal rage. Guess what? She literally had zero awareness of her surroundings. I just wanted to pass the car and then she immediately tried to drive off in order to reach for the road despite the fact I am right at the front...
I also knew that it would happen.

I swear, most people have literally zero awareness yet they are somehow still capable of driving, which does not make any sense if I have to think about it. This is all so contradictory. This whole world is contradictory within itself.
 
Mega Coper

Mega Coper

KHHV
-
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Posts
4,085
Online
6d 12h 56m
Opus132 said:
I'm not buying it. Criminality is a fairly high testosterone activity and it involves mostly ogres or chads (or tyrones lel). Most incels i've seen are very low testosterone and are mostly passive guys, hardly the type of person that would have the gall to go rob a bank.

I think the root cause of criminality is extreme low agreeableness and an indifferent to risk, which is a side effect of very high testosterone to begin with. Incels who fail to get hired for their ugliness don't go rob banks, they NEET or rope.
Tesla IQ
 
IggyCope

IggyCope

Spaniard ugly manlet
★★★
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Posts
270
Online
14d 14m
andinocel said:
one can get a job if you’re ugly, there are jobs out there, but the question is: is it the job you wanted? I’ve been passed over for promotions in favor of less qualified but better looking people, I’ve aplplied and interviewed for positions and I didn’t get it, while bitterly seeing the less experienced but prettier looking and friendlier person get it. In fact every successful person aged 45 and under has decent looks, a strong indicator of more lookism than in the past. It’s interesting that older professionals run the gamut in terms of looks. The ugly & awkward but brilliant scientist is increasingly becoming a thing of the past. Autists like Isaac Newton and ugly high IQ men like Robert Hooke would be nobodies today.

This.

Isaac Newton IQ
 
Last edited:
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,851
Online
44d 14h 10m
anon2719 said:
being unattractive is playing life on nightmare mode
 
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Posts
5,692
Online
20d 3h 47m
No point in living if ugly
 
Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Posts
267
Online
6d 18h 42m
Raper said:
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/02/im_too_ugly_to_.html

"I'm too ugly to get a job." -- Daniel Gallagher, a Miami bank robber, after police captured him in 2003

...Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists... "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking," claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University... Cute guys were uniformly less likely than averages would indicate to have committed seven crimes including burglary and selling drugs, while the unhandsome were consistently more likely to have broken the law... controlling for ... characteristics known to be associated with criminal behavior.

Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly. Other studies have shown that unattractive men and women are less likely to be hired, and that they earn less money, than the better-looking. Such inferior circumstances may steer some to crime, Mocan and Tekin suggest. They also report that more attractive students have better grades and more polished social skills, which means they graduate with a greater chance of staying out of trouble.
*more likely to get convicted for a crime
 
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Posts
2,423
Online
86d 14h 17m
Lifefuel tbh. The beta uprising is already slowing signs of surfacing .
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 34196

Deleted member 34196

My name is Not Important...
-
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Posts
118
Online
3h 14m
Fontaine said:
when you're ugly you're more likely to feel cheated by society unfairly and then choose criminality as a way to even the situation.
 
Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
2,846
Online
37d 15h 17m
GeneticDysfunction said:
Lol how did i get a job then? They are making excuses for being lazy greedy pieces of shit. They need to realize that when you are ugly you are ALWAYS on thin ice, just kiss ass, collect your cheque and LDAR with good copes.
I agree,criminals are more likely to be attractive,since they have far more connections,usually drug dealers and money laundering
 
B

BermaPermannaculo

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
478
Online
15d 11h 37m
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 7h 8m
even good looking people commit crime, they will get out of it,
oh, how can this chap be criminal?it must be the uncontrollable environment!
when ugly people commit a crime, it must be their evil nature
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,872
Online
14d 7h 16m
Doomed to fail
 
WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
770
Online
5d 10h 48m
This is what happens when you allow foods to run the HR department. They hire based on looks and not experience.
 
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Posts
885
Online
26d 15h 15m
WizardOfOz said:
This is what happens when you allow foods to run the HR department. They hire based on looks and not experience.
Doesn't matter. Every human fucking being hates severely ugly people, especially if they talk slowly or have negative canthal tilt.
 
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
Joined
May 29, 2021
Posts
86
Online
1d 2h 18m
Virginp0wers said:
probably one of the contributes to why ive been unemployed for 2 years.
Then why does your thing say wageslave
 
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Posts
12,787
Online
44d 11h 45m
PutmeonIT said:
Then why does your thing say wageslave
falling in and out of work, because i live in a tourist town all the jobs are dead ends or shit, walked out on a shitty dishwashing job on friday lol, so guess im NEET again , maybe working somewhere new soon though have an interview on tuesday
 
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
Joined
May 29, 2021
Posts
86
Online
1d 2h 18m
Virginp0wers said:
falling in and out of work, because i live in a tourist town all the jobs are dead ends or shit, walked out on a shitty dishwashing job on friday lol, so guess im NEET again , maybe working somewhere new soon though have an interview on tuesday
Good luck
 
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Posts
12,787
Online
44d 11h 45m
PutmeonIT said:
Good luck

thanks, the problem with living in a seaside town is that its only income is tourism so most of the local jobs are complete dogshit and pay minimum wage
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top