Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly/autistic men can’t have true friends

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Autistic men cannot have true friends that respect them or don’t treat them as a jester if they aren’t HTN minimum. Sub Htn If you’re non NT means no friends or HAVING TO JESTERMAXX AND BE TREATED AS THE TARGET PEOPLE THROW DARTS AT

If you are below MTN as a male you will not have friends that respect you or treat you human. Sub MTN guys can’t have real friends after HS. It’ll really just be jester maxxing for a group of people you only talk to at work or school. Outside of jester maxxing you’ll never have true friends

REMINDER THE AVERAGE MAN DOESNT BEFRIEND UGLY PEOPLE. IF YOU ARE UGLY OR NON NT NO MAN WILL EVER FUCKING RESPECT YOU OR COME CLOSE TO YOU. NORMIE MEN HATE UGLY MEN THE SAME AS WOMEN DO

when i migrated from serbia i was put in this language class at 9years old and i was the only eastern european together with 3 other boys

we instantly became friends, 18 years later we're still good friends

cant relate

when i migrated from serbia i was put in this language class at 9years old and i was the only eastern european together with 3 other boys

cant relate
That’s because u made that friend before the age of 16 and was lucky enough to keep him. It’s very difficult to keep childhood friends permanently

cant relate
Also you have to befriend other Incels too. That’s why I have 2-3 KHHV incel tier aspie friends

That’s because u made that friend before the age of 16 and was lucky enough to keep him. It’s very difficult to keep childhood friends permanently

i've accepted it
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

even fake friends sound nice tbh, been years last time i talk to someone

cant relate
sound nice tbh, at least u wont be lonely i guess

Jestermaxxing is the only way for autists

Never had a friend except my turtle

The only friends I made were sub5 and incel like me, Either ethnic, ugly face and short. Normies and chads like to make friends with each other so I was always invisible or made fun of.

Autistic men cannot have true friends that respect them or don’t treat them as a jester if they aren’t HTN minimum. Sub Htn If you’re non NT means no friends or HAVING TO JESTERMAXX AND BE TREATED AS THE TARGET PEOPLE THROW DARTS AT

If you are below MTN as a male you will not have friends that respect you or treat you human. Sub MTN guys can’t have real friends after HS. It’ll really just be jester maxxing for a group of people you only talk to at work or school. Outside of jester maxxing you’ll never have true friends

REMINDER THE AVERAGE MAN DOESNT BEFRIEND UGLY PEOPLE. IF YOU ARE UGLY OR NON NT NO MAN WILL EVER FUCKING RESPECT YOU OR COME CLOSE TO YOU. NORMIE MEN HATE UGLY MEN THE SAME AS WOMEN DO
I see so many bluecels jester maxing and than they talk shit to me about having no friends, like motherfucker you don’t either, your just a clown with an audience

I see so many bluecels jester maxing and than they talk shit to me about having no friends, like motherfucker you don’t either, your just a clown with an audience
Yup copers lol

i have incels brothers you are my brocel boyo

True.
When it comes to schizophrenics, not even other men want to be our friends.

We talk about foids 99% of the time here.

But let’s not forget the normie men who have rejected our friendship.

Nobody here is your friend.

We are all in competition.

slaughter NT faggots put them in a hole full of oil and put it on fire

Trucel trait : you have 0 friends and you don't talk to literally anybody irl

in my case wrong

Autistic men, probably true yeah
Altough some of the aspies i knew had other aspie friends.

I'm ugly and autistic and I have some friends

jestermaxxing is too much effort to maintain loose friendships, usually shit falls off as soon as you lose the shared niche interest that made you "friends". childhood friends i've had who got jobs or girlfriends probably have better conversation with my parents than me today lol.
if you met someone else who also isn't "NT" then you wouldn't even get along with them because shit wouldnt work since you are both dispicable, it would just be more likely that they could have a similar shared niche interest but contingent on that and not true "friendship".
only exists for normies since they have naturally appealing personalities and automatic charisma with no extra effort

That's true. Ugly non-NT men don't have any friends or friend circle. I can relate it. I myself ugly non-NT, although I am heavily bullied through out my school life, but there are some nice classmates who are very nice to me and I consider them as friends, but I was totally wrong they also make fun of me back behind, they don't even wishes me on my birthday and after class 12, they all break contacts with me

That's true. Ugly non-NT men don't have any friends or friend circle. I can relate it. I myself ugly non-NT, although I am heavily bullied through out my school life, but there are some nice classmates who are very nice to me and I consider them as friends, but I was totally wrong they also make fun of me back behind, they don't even wishes me on my birthday and after class 12, they all break contacts with me
I don't think I was very much disliked by my peers. Though I was quite weird and voiced strong opinions in school.
If I just shut up and went with the flow I would have been liked some more. Weirdly I was sorta respected though and have bumped into people I went to school with in the real world, have chats about life etc?

Brootal Man Yea fuck normies disgusting cruel beings

The only friends I made were sub5 and incel like me, Either ethnic, ugly face and short. Normies and chads like to make friends with each other so I was always invisible or made fun of.
same bro

You can have friends, but they have to be ugly autists like you.

I'm ugly as fuck, non-nt and yet i used to have 2 friends during hs, that were pretty much on a similar lvl to mine. We don't talk that often since graduation, cause one of them ascended recently and the 2nd will too probably.

NORMIE MEN HATE UGLY MEN THE SAME AS WOMEN DO
Thats not correct. Normies hate ugly men but most still see them as human beings. Women on the other hand dont even see sub7 men as human beings

Thats not correct. Normies hate ugly men but most still see them as human beings. Women on the other hand dont even see sub7 men as human beings
Exactly. A man will not want you to go to jail and will not wish you dead, just because you approach him to talk to him, FOIDS will.